Fuller House Season 3 Premiere Date

Fuller House Season 3 to Premiere on Full House's 30th Anniversary

Fuller House will return for its third season exactly 30 years after Full House was introduced to the world. [Insert “Whoa, baby!” gif here.]

The news, which TVLine has confirmed with Netflix, was announced Monday on Instagram by series creator Jeff Franklin: Season 3 of Fuller House will arrive on Sept. 22, 2017.

Though much of Season 3 remains shrouded in mystery — what will the Fullers get up to next?! — the end of the Netflix comedy’s second season introduced plenty of new threads to explore: Will Steve and C.J. go through with their wedding? How will Stephanie and Jimmy’s relationship progress? And, as we ask every season, will we get a visit from Michelle?

What do you hope to see in Season 3? Watch our interview with the show’s stars below, then drop a comment with your thoughts.

1. Daya says:

The show is cheesily adorable and Juan Pablo di Pace is eye candy. Bring on S3! <3

2. Joel Maurice says:

If you are putting a moratorium on talking about Jack’s death in This is US can we also put one on talking about Michelle visiting Fuller House. Get over it.

3. steven says:

Whoa baby indeed.

4. chadcronin says:

That’s really cool. Nice date to use. This show stick around a long while.

5. T.W.S.S. says:

I’m happy for Fuller House fans who get three seasons in two years, but I’m a bit sad that I have to wait three years for a second season of Jessica Jones.

6. jason says:

Ever since TV line suggested it i’ve been wanting to see Beth Behrs as Michelle. its clear the Olsens don’t want in so why let the character waste.

7. Jill says:

The end… it was a fun one off… but second season was nothing special or fun

8. Derek says:

I love this show.

9. JoviChick says:

I really like the fact that we don’t have to wait a year or more for a show on Netflix. I barely remembered things that happened on House of Cards with the long span between seasons this time. I don’t quite get for sitcoms in particular like Kimmy, Frankie and Grace they do one half season a year.

10. Lauren says:

I’m 39. l loved Full House growing up and now my 8 & 6-year old daughters have fallen in love with it! How awesome is that? It’s so great to watch it again with them all these years later and it brings back such fond memories for me. We all love the sequel too. Bravo to Netflix! We need more of these family-type shows today.

On a related note, I realize that there are a number of business factors behind it, but honestly I have to say that it’s sad that ABC no longer airs a family/teen/kid-oriented sitcom block on Friday nights. I mean, how many hours of Shark Tank can one take?? Where is this generation’s TGIF? In the ’80s (pre-TGIF branding), when I was mostly in elementary school, I clearly remember watching Webster, Mr. Belvedere, Benson, and the end of Diff’rent Strokes. Then from the early ’90s to around 2000 (in addition to FH), Boy Meets World, Step by Step, and Sabrina the Teenage Witch were shows that I cherished as a teenager/in college. Perfect Strangers was hilarious too. Those were great times and memories that I wish my girls could have experienced.

11. Kathryn Shulman says:

Michelle!!! We need at least one visit. Thats all. Everyone misses the voice that says you got it dude.If she comes to visit all the fans will be like to her “You got it dude!!!”☺

12. Jay says:

Love full house and the new fuller house… but, If the twins didn’t want to come back, and audience would love to see Michelle come back, why not add Elizabeth Olsen to play the part of Michelle… If she would agree to play the part.

13. Deb says:

Love Fuller House , I wish Michele would appear , she is the only one that hasn’t appear. Love the kids on show . Cameron is great actress. Kimmy is so funny. It’s a joy to watch . Can’t wait till season 3.

14. Melinda Olson says:

I would love to see Michelle on the show . I know they are busy but it would be nice .so shout out to Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

15. Sarah says:

If you look on IMDB, Ashley Olsen has a credit for one episode in 2017. Looks like Michelle is returning after all.

16. I am excited to fuller house season 3. I can’t believe it took All most a year to film this. So EXCITED TO SEE THIS FOR SO LONG

17. I want to see Michelle on season three fuller house

18. Michelle probably won’t be back because the twins aren’t actors anymore, they started a fashion business together. They could only show Michelle if they found another actor, which wouldn’t be as cool but I guess it would still be good.

19. Andrea says:

I would like to hit the topic of Stephanie not being able to have children. I think sone form of medical science can help her and Kim’s brother have a baby. Michelle should visit, but I think there should be harsh feelings present about her absence. She should definitely be single or with a bad greedy person who her family dislikes.