Pretty Little Liars Series Finale Promo Teases A.D.'s Reveal, Aria's Wedding Woes, Wren's Killer Return and More

Ready or not, the final episode of Pretty Little Liars is just seven days away.

Following the drama’s penultimate outing on Tuesday, Freeform released an official promo for the series finale, offering up a first look at the long-awaited reveal of A.D. — among other interesting developments, including:

* Aria getting cold feet ahead of her wedding to Ezra.

* Wren shooting someone!

* A somewhat surprising showdown between Jenna and Addison.

* Toby and Spencer getting down and dirty.

* The long-awaited return of Melissa Hastings, and so much more!

Hit PLAY on the promo above, then drop a comment below: What are your hopes for next week’s (gulp) series finale?

1. Josh says:

It kinda angers me that the grossest most disgusting relationship gets a big splashy wedding. I hate Erzria. And I think Melissa is back to be revealed as AD

• stevie says:

Pretty certain they’re preparing for a reboot with Addison and all the other new characters next week. I believe it’s four or five new girls total.

• Melissa says:

What angers me is this crap fest and overly far-fetched show still is on. Get this crap over already.

2. Nathn says:

Who’s Addison? Lol

3. Beth says:

The first hooded person is the young mean girl from. Rosewood High. If you pause it just right the person melissa is riding with is “Spencer”. Or is it? So excited for next week.

4. Dani says:

I agree with all of you

5. Ariel says:

If Melissa is AD this finale will tank, too easy.

6. Ingmar says:

Is Aria saying ”bury”. or ”marry”? The words sound alike. Other than that I’m not sure who A.D. is. My gut feeling is saying Spencer has a twin, else it must be Melissa. It’s someone related to Spencer, I’m sure. It all started with that family (and Ali’s). Have a feeling one of the liars won’t have a happy ending. One loved one will die. Either Toby (he may even be A.D. as some sort of twist – there is something going with Toby – missing from the action lately – and

7. Qwop says:

After all these girls have done over the years, the only acceptable ending is for them to all end the series in jail wearing orange jumpsuits.

• Jake says:

Or all dead!

• Josh says:

If they ended up in Jail then others should as well

• That what I was thinking too-I live these girls but they’ve done terrible things,broken laws,killed people & let others take the fall for them(Mina for Wilden in s4,Mary for Acher now)and deserve to be in jail.With Furey get closer to truth about Archers death and Tanner back I half expect them to finally get caught and karma to catch up with them.

8. Jessica says:

Wow that looks intense who the hell is Wren aiming his gun at it looks likes he’s in Ezra’s apartment so maybe Wren is A.D or it’s just to throw us off maybe the person being killed is Ezra or maybe Melissa is A.D I am so confused guess will have to wait and see and if Aria and Ezra don’t get married I will be so mad they were the first couple ever to get together

9. Belle says:

I’m very hopeful that we will get a major twist in the finale that will blow us out of our minds!!! Surely TPTB and Marlene will not let us avid fans down yet again…OR

It’s all going to be a delusional dream of one of the Liar’s messed up minds. Whomever it is will be securely locked in Radley debating on moving forward with her/his plan, or saying eh, it’s so not worth the trouble; cut to black. Hey, stranger and stupider things have happened :-) It is Rosewood, anything can and does happen :)

• Lau says:

I was totally thinking the same exact thing… either Jenna went crazy from the fire and is in Radley and just constantly dreaming/thinking of all the ways she could torture them… or everything after their rescue 5 years prior made one of them (thinking Hannah) crazy and she has been in Radley (not converted to a hotel run by her mother) all this time. They will reveal the original A – but she has dreamt up AD, Uber A. LOL Who knows – I just hope it is a justified and satisfied ending – because Marlene has had more than enough time to do this justice.

• Linda says:

“It’s all going to be a delusional dream of one of the Liar’s messed up minds.” — Naw, Ezra’s book was made into a movie and that’s what we have all been watching.

10. PLLtheory says:

If you slow it right down at about 18 seconds, just after aria opens her door, you will see Mary hurting spencer. She wouldn’t do that after everything she has sacrificed, so along with mona punching spencer, I reckon spencer must have a twin and the twin is AD

11. Mimi marlena says:

Is Jenna stopping someone from slapping her in the promo? If so, does that mean she isn’t blind?