Degrassi: Next Class Trailer

Degrassi: Next Class Season 4 Trailer Teases Love, Loss and Graduation

Get ready to say hello (and goodbye) to another class of Degrassi Community School students.

Netflix on Monday dropped the official trailer for Degrassi: Next Class‘ upcoming fourth season (premiere date TBD), giving us a peek at the madness to come.

In addition to the inherent intensity surrounding graduation, the show’s fourth season looks packed with exactly the kind of drama we’ve come to expect from Degrassi: Lola gives Yael a (potentially disastrous) makeover, Grace wants to go public with Jonah (much to the dismay of a guitar-bashing Frankie), Rasha cops up to falling in love with Zoe, Miles lashes out at Tristan and more. Much more!

The Muslim students’ storyline is also heating up, with Hunter asking one of them if he’s “pro-terrorist or something.” (Why do I have a feeling this won’t end well for anyone?)

Hit PLAY on the trailer below, then drop a comment with your hopes (and fears) for Season 4.

1. Mel says:

Am I the only one confused? I had no idea they were seniors, let alone graduating! They still look so young I feel like they could of dragged it on a little longer.

• Shaun says:

think they usually get 2 intro seasons,then 2 seasons in big stories.

• Ally Oop says:

Some of them like Miles, Mia and Tristan, have been around for a few years now. They seem so young because Degrassi actually has age-appropiate actors playing the roles, compared to most Hollywood shows which have actors in their twenties playing high school students.

2. kn1231 says:

Well I guess my ship of Zoe and Grace has gone up in flames… I can’t remember anything from the last season besides that awful play. Were Grace and Jonah a thing last season? I can’t seem to remember a break up with Frankie. I also have no interest in this muslim storyline, so I am hoping the other storylines are good enough to keep me interested. Regardless I know I’m going to binge the whole season in 1 day once it is released.

3. JJ says:

I’m so excited for Season 4. My favorite characters are Grace and Zoe and my favorite ship is Triles! I’m hoping Zig and Maya get back together in S4.

4. ToyCannon says:

I wish Netflix would stream the older seasons of Degrassi.

5. Phillip says:

Netflix: PLEASE GET THE ENTIRE DEGRASSI COLLECTION AVAILABLE FOR MY VIEWING PLEASURE!!!