Fall TV Preview
Arrow Season 6 Felicity Dies

Arrow Season 6: Almost Everyone Got Blown Up! — What Happens Next?

TVLine hits rewind on the TV season’s biggest “What Happens Next?” finales, then invites you to predict the cliffhanger outcomes.

As Arrow Season 5 came to a close, Oliver Queen could only look on in horror
as absolutely everyone he knows and/or loves, aside from son William at his side, ostensibly was lost to the destruction of Lian Yu.

Confronting arch nemesis Adrian Chase on his escape boat, Oliver was presented with an impossible choice: save William by killing his captor (but in doing trigger the explosion of the island and everyone still on it), or sacrifice his son’s life to save Felicity, Diggle, Thea et al. Oliver seemingly outwitted Chase, by lowering his bow only to put an arrow into his foe’s leg, allowing William to escape. But Chase then put a bullet into his own head, setting off the “dead man’s switch” that turned C4-laced Lian Yu into dozens upon dozens of fireballs, the fate of those left behind quite “TBD.”

When Arrow Season 6 opens this fall (now airing Thursdays at 9/8c), who will be revealed to have survived Lian Yu’s most hellacious moment ever? And who — aside from Malcolm Merlyn and Digger Harkness (both of whom were already believed to have been killed by the land mine) — will be confirmed or presumed dead? That’s where the pair of polls below come in!

Of course, there are “real life” (e.g. contract) considerations that will play into your thinking as you cast your votes. For example, Katie Cassidy, who plays Black Siren, was announced as a series regular for Season 6, while both Juliana Harkavy and Rick Gonzalez have been promoted to series regulars for the fall (as Dinah and Rene) — so those three would seem to be “Teflon.” On the flip side, Willa Holland went “fractional” as a series regular this past season, appearing in just 13 episodes — perhaps the series vet is poised to quietly take the next step? These are all things to think about as you choose up to NINE SURVIVORS and as many as FIVE CASUALTIES.

Rewatch the Arrow finale’s closing moments, then vote on who lived/died.

1. ABC says:

I think we’ll see everyone come out of it alive which makes the twist pointless…

I do wish Black Siren died though. What a pointless character considering we have a great Black Canary on the team already that’s actually more similar to the comics than BS.

• ABC says:

Also Curtis should leave already. Another pointless character that grates on me.

• He’s not going anywhere sucks for you. Especially since he is DC comic superhero.

• jericho says:

They could exit Curtis to concentrate on recovering his marriage. He was there to “replace” Felicity as the team’s tech guru and now that its 1000% clear she is back and not going anywhere, he could be phased out.

Personally, I believe the team needs to go back to square one. Felicity/Diggle/Thea/Canary was good enough for 4 seasons, why do we need more now? Both Arrow and Flash have seen their respective casts grow to an untenable size. Write off Rene, Curtis and even if I do like Thea, let Willa do what she wants. Give us a tight team instead of this Justice League Jr. stuff we have now. Let the “team” show be Legends.

• Lex says:

I actually thought the team we had for the last episodes of the season worked marvelously because we had an A-Team and a B-Team to streamline things and keep all bases covered. You always have OTA as the foundational team, Dinah brought the best out of her “brothers” Curtis and Rene, plus Thea and Quinton as attachés to Team Arrow. Those eight and I’m good.

• ABC says:

It’s as if DC comic heroes haven’t left the show before? (looks at Ray and Roy)

• Karen says:

Black canary came from E2 in the comics and had her Oliver died. Oh and she’s named Dinah Laurel Lance. Dinah drake is not a meta human in the comics and she’s Laurels mother so don’t speak on comic canary if you know nothing about her.

Heck Black siren even beat Tina Fake in battle. Black Siren whose history and past is 10 times more exciting than Tina who has just been shoved to the back. Boy bye.

• JC1 says:

Dinah Drake actually is a metahuman in the New 52 comics.

• ABC says:

I really doubt Karen has read the comics. BS doesn’t even have that much of a history LOL and she wasn’t even in the comics.

• Karen says:

Looks like I gotta educate more ppl as well. They merged Dinah drake and Laurel in 52. Also 52 has been erased from continuity. We are back to Dinah Laurel Lance. You know the one in the injustice game

• JC1 says:

They may have merged them, but she was still Dinah Drake, married to Kurt Lance. And whether or not New 52 has been erased, your assertion that “Dinah Drake” was not a metahuman in the comics is incorrect, because she was at one point.

• Liz says:

Dinah Drake is the original BC in the comics. So she’s not fake at all.

• Karen says:

Putting a name on a random character doesn’t make her Dinah drake. Dinah drake is Laurels mother. Oh you know the one by the same name of Laurels mother in the show.

FYI abc I would again say do your research and read what I said carefully. Dinah Laurel Lance came from E2 in the comics. In Arrow Black Sirens name is Dinah Laurel Lance. I mean is it that hard to understand

• JC1 says:

Lol by that logic putting a name on a random character doesn’t make her Dinah Laurel Lance. And I don’t think that it was ever confirmed within the show that Laurel’s mother was Dinah Drake. Everyone just assumed it.

• Liz says:

Perhaps you should do your research too because Black Siren was never actually in the comics and just appeared in animation and her name was Donna Nance. So I guess my point is that if they can give E2 Laurel a different name, they can make a random character Dinah Drake. The Arrow writers can do whatever the hell they like.

• Karen says:

Dinah Laurel Lance is Black Siren!! That is her name!!!! Dinah Laurel Lance in the comics came from earth 2!!!!!! So yes Dinah Laurel Lance of Earth 2 is still Dinah Laurel Lance no matter what extra name they give her.

And yes the writers can do whatever they want. It sure didn’t help ratings this season…

• JC1 says:

The point that you seem to be missing is that just because the character is named Dinah Laurel Lance and comes from Earth 2 doesn’t mean her character has any more than a superficial resemblance to the DLL of the comics. DLL in the comics was never a villain, no matter what Earth she came from. Black Siren is, very definitely, a villain (Katie Cassidy stans’ hopes of redemption arcs aside). So she’s no more the “true” Black Canary of the comics than you seem to think Juliana Harkavy’s Dinah Drake is.

• Lisa S. says:

Well, if we want to be nitpicky right now, the Black Canary that came from Earth-2 was actually a hybrid of both characters due to 1983’s JLoA retcon: She had Dinah Drake’s memories and consciousness but Dinah Laurel Lance’s body. Therefore, both characters have been metahumans at one time or another and both characters have a right to lay claim to the Black Canary mantle.

• Juan Carlos says:

It would be a real surprise if they really didn’t kill Samantha to have Oliver fully take custody of his child and try a useless happy ending with Felicity.

2. Fernanda says:

just kill Curtis

• Horus says:

Based on its ratings and ad revenue the show is going to need to cut some $200k from it’s per-episode budget next Season. I think several characters are either going missing or will be recovering throughout the entire Season 6; and we already know Katie is signed-on for Season 6, so it will need to come from the others.

• Lex says:

What are your sources? I don’t mean this sarcastically, I just find background production stuff fascinating and would like to read more on it.

• Horus says:

Arrow ended the Season with a demo average down 34% from Season 4. IE, they lost 1/3 of their viewership this Season and Arrow was the lowest rated of the 4 DC shows on the CW. Last Season Arrow’s ad rates dropped $8,000 based on ratings; and the ratings loss was much larger this Season. Arrow is looking at a sizeable decrease in ad revenue for Season 6. The 2017/18 rates have not been released yet, but it will probably be at least another $10,000 decrease. Arrow is looking at major budget cuts for Season 6.

• Lex says:

I have a statistics friend who’s been doing the math (because she’s a wonderful dork and needs to use her statistics expertise for something other than her dissertation), and the drop in ratings was most significant over the summer. People who watched season 4 didn’t come back for season 5. There’s also always been a significant drop in ratings for CW shows going into their fifth season, as happened with The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural.
            The audience will never be what it once was, but I expect to have a significant rise for the premiere, based on word-of-mouth regarding how this season’t stellar ending, but we’re never going to see 2.5 million again, except for crossovers. I’m curious to see what Flash and Supergirl’s ratings will be going into their fifth season.
            My friend kept on reiterating that audience retention doesn’t rise or fall based on storylines, but on trends that follow each episode from season to season. The big hit episodes are always the same, and the ones that no one watches are in that no man’s land between the return from the midseason hiatus until the endgame gets into play. I disagree with her; I can see significant drops in viewership based on what happened in the episode, but she argues that there’s no real way to know why people quit watching a show (that’s where my qualitative research in television studies would usually come in, bringing the sociological aspects to the front of the conversation instead of numbers-based data).

3. Lethargic says:

Honestly don’t believe anyone dies. I assume Slade will just take everyone into the bunker to be safe. So it would be weird if somebody got left out of that. I also think it would be weird to let that happen after spending a whole season of Oliver trying to accept that he’s not poison that gets all his friends killed. The only possibilities I see are Evelyn, cause who needs her, and Samantha so they could make Oliver have to raise his son. I don’t buy Thea cause what was the point of killing Malcolm then if we don’t see the effect it has on her? (I almost think that with Malcolm giving his life for her and her dark turn last season we may see Thea embrace her father and turn bad as the new Merlyn.)

• fightfan3 says:

I agree with your reasoning about Samantha being killed. I was about to post the same thing. Oliver needs “a new focus” for Season 6 (seems to get one every year). Raising William is as good a choice as any.

• Blueish444 says:

I agree with you because the theme of season 6 is going to be family. And Oliver’s family is William and Thea. So Samatha will have to die so Oliver will have to take care of his son. And Thea will live so we can see how she will react and how Malcolm’s sacrifice will affect her.

• Lex says:

Yeah, I don’t really think anyone dies. They may depart intermittently during the season, but they’ll be around.

4. Hank says:

Be nice if Curtis, Rene, Evelyn and Black Siren all croaked.

• Joel says:

I agree. If TPTB want a bigger team then they need to go back to the drawing board. I feel like all the characters do the same thing; you could easily interchange them without changing any dynamics of the storyline. Give us some variety. At least Rory was different (fun).

• Michael Fatrene says:

Agreed.

• Alex Jones says:

Rene and black siren ain’t going anywhere, they’re been promoted to regulars for season 6.

• Andrea says:

Agreed.

Although I’m really not looking forward to Daddy Track Oliver. Also, i’m not bothering to watch the premiere until I know whether or not Felicity made it. Guggenheim’s already said Thea’s safe, so that’s not going anywhere, and they’ve showed Diggle, so he’s okay.

I’m just done with the fridging on Arrow. It’s like Guggentroll has to have a human sacrifice every season.

• Bart says:

Expect and I repeat expect MIA characters. Thats how these shows keep us hanging. Where is Felictiy? You bet. Everyone can’t stand Evilyn so you know she will be in the wind to return for revenge somewhere during the season. We all know by now Arrow requires us to pull out our hair

5. Mary T says:

Besides those you mentioned – Earth 2 Laurel, Dinah Drake, and Rene, among those most likely being alive should be Thea. They’ve already said that they won’t kill her off since she’s the last member of Oliver’s family, so even if she’s fractional she shouldn’t be among the dead. Possibly presumed, but not dead.

• Robyn says:

This is what I’ve been thinking about since I saw the finale. They’ve already said they weren’t going to kill off Thea so I don’t think anyone died. Well at least not anyone that was with her. Because it’d be stupid for her to have found a way to survive but not the others. I was actually reading the comments just to see if anyone else remembered this… Glad to see someone else did.

6. Jay says:

I think for a great emotional arc, you have to kill Samantha, Thea, and Quentin. Leave Diggle assumed dead but adrift at sea where he has to make his way back to his family and the Team. That will give you the cutaways as a transition from all the flashbacks of Oliver, The audience will know he’s alive but Oliver and Lyla won’t, which will enrich their connection as family. Thea’s death while heart breaking for Oliver will give him a chance to show a turn from brooding after loss to a hope and honor of life similar to what happened with Laurel only more so. Quentin’s death allows for closure on the Lance family in Star City, Sara is trapped in another timeline so she won’t find out for awhile and that can be an arc for her on Legends. This will also let Black Siren breathe as a full fledged villain possibly in a evil version of the Birds of Prey with Talia and Evelyn, she still wants Oliver dead. A trio of Female villains will be new territory for Oliver and his Team.

That right there is a strong first half of the season. Opportunities for most every character to grow.

7. Karen says:

I don’t care about anyone but Black siren so I’m good with whoever dies

8. Isn’t it likely they all made it to the ARGUS prison bunker?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Wouldn’t THAT be awfully boring.

• Lizzie Betts says:

Yes, there is a chance that not everyone made it there in time. And, there is a chance that Talia and some of her army made it there too. I kept waiting for Slade to switch back to a bad guy too. Could be interesting. . . I have this feeling though that the premiere will be shot in present day with flashbacks to what happened to Team Arrow and friends on the island.

• I was actually hoping flash would come in an tear a dimension hole and send them to a different location via dimensnal holes or something. That would be a cool twist

9. Iris says:

Good one with the “presumed dead”. Nobody ever truly dies on Arrow, except the only character (Moira) they should never have killed in the first place.
    I’d like everyone but Felicity, Diggle, Quentin, Nyssa, Slade and Thea to be dead. Then they can erase the product of Oliver’s ONS to bring back the one and only legitimate Diggle heir baby Sara, followed by Roy & Donna, and all will be right and watchable for me in the Arrow-verse again.

10. Jared says:

Arrow can’t afford to lose anymore characters fans love. Last season was pretty bad in that sense.

• ABC says:

Yeah so that’s why I think Diggle,Felicity, Thea, Quentin are safe. IMO The rest are disposable

• sbrellah says:

I agree. Back in April I started to panic almost, I was worried as the season finale was approaching that we would once again be losing a much beloved character of Arrow. Now, we have to wait until October to find out which beloved character(s) we might have lost.

11. Jacob says:

Was I the only one who thought Evelyn was a waste of a character. I wouldn’t be sad to see her go.

• T.W.S.S. says:

Especially since she was locked up at the time of the blast. There’s no way they got to her and took her to safety in time. And what would be the purpose of saving a character who added absolutely nothing to no one’s life?

• Liz says:

Not the only one. She was so pointless. I don’t think there’s anything more they can do with her character.

• Ben says:

She was a waste of a character. She was a great character used terribly. I liked her best of the new recruits and I kept hoping they would redeem her and she’d return to Team Arrow somehow, but I guess with two canaries as series regulars there will be no room for Artemis. Shame, I liked her better than both canaries.

• sbrellah says:

Jacob, I totally agree that Evelyn has to be the most worthless character ever created in the history of the show Arrow. Her extreme hatred for Oliver was way overdone. For her to actually join Chase and help him brutally torture Oliver, and then to help kidnap Team Arrow. Loved when Oliver slammed her body to the ground. I could watch that scene over and over. Would have loved to have seen Thea beat the crap out of that snotty brat.

• Lex says:

They didn’t give her anything to do. At least in the finale Madison McLaughlin got to point a gun and look kinda awesome for one minute, but that isn’t much characterization for being around an entire season.

12. Liz says:

I wouldn’t mind Curtis dying. He became so annoying in S5 and I find him pointless as a character. I think Evelyn will die. She adds nothing. I don’t really want Black Siren on the show either but I know she’s a series regular so whatever. As long as Diggle, Felicity and Thea are safe, I don’t care about the rest.

• Tribal Mischief says:

The real issue is they don’t have the budget to do the special effects that make Mr. Terrific Mr. Terrific, as such he’s the sad not as good as Felicity character although I would take him over Felicity 100 times.

13. T.W.S.S. says:

As much as I love Willa Holland’s Thea, I think there’s something immensely sad and poetic about her dying in the same place as her three parents.

14. JC1 says:

I think almost everyone will live. Felicity and Diggle aren’t going anywhere. BS, Dinah, and Rene are all signed as regulars for season six, which would be kind of pointless if they were getting killed off. Marc Guggenheim said in an interview recently that the two things he never wanted to do was put Felicity in a costume and kill Thea, since Oliver has lost so much family already. So Thea is safe, however much she’s actually on screen next season.
    Just guessing here on the rest, but I think probably only Evelyn, and maybe Samantha, will die. Samantha depends on whether they want to have Oliver raising his son next season.

• Lizzie Betts says:

I agree with all of your comments JC1. I am hoping Quentin is safe too. Paul should have good material next year dealing with Laurel/Black Siren and being the Deputy Mayor. But, I also agree about Samantha. Now that William knows that Oliver/the Green Arrow is his father, I think he’ll be used more in season 6. I am hoping that Samantha will survive though because Oliver is juggling so much already with being a vigilante and the mayor. Being a single parent of a child who keeps being abducted and who just lost his mother would be too much for Oliver to handle.

15. Michael Fields says:

Remember on the island is the Argus Security Jail which is somewhat underground and built strong. So I think they made it there as the 2 computer experts could not stop the bombs, and we already know Diggle knows the location. Plus if you want to go reality he really couldn’t have placed enough bombs to destroy all parts of the island, even though the computer map showed them everywhere.

16. Alamin Yohannes says:

I think Curtis, Evelyn and Slade Wilson die in the explosion. Maybe Nyssa and Talia if they want to move past the al Ghuls on the show.

• Angelfan says:

The Al-Ghuls are pretty important to the DC continuities (At least Ras and Talia). Doubt they are going anywhere.

• Angelfan says:

17. Austin says:

I dont like black siren, but she is series reg for season 6
    I don’t like Curtis but he is arrows token gay
    Rene and Dinah were promoted to regulars
    Theas death wouldn’t work primarily because of Malcolms death
    Talia was criminally underused so they could bring her back
    Killing Diggle would be an awful mistake, but as someone else suggested he could be floating around in the South China sea
    Samantha and Felicitys deaths would be a great way to emotionally scar Oliver while also giving room for him to grow as a father which he couldn’t before because of Samantha and in a way he could never grow with Felicity around
    Evelyn and Nyssa are lost causes
    Slade is better off looking for his son off screen somewhere

• ABC says:

How could he never grow with Felicity around? LOL His growth the past 5 years is solely thanks to Felicity and Diggle.

18. jason says:

The actor that plays Curtis posted some BTS season 6 promo shots with Katie Cassidy so I think he’s safe for now. The show runner said Thea would never die but I really don’t know where else they could take her story.

19. datdudemurphy says:

There are several characters I’d like to see die on the island….
    But Samantha seems to be the surest bet.

I’d kind of like to see Thea exit Arrow, and join the Teen Titans show

20. Dominique says:

I’m guessing at least one if the al ghul sisters will be found dead, while the other is presumed dead. slade will be probably be presumed dead as well, he’ll come back again sometime in the future. i quite frankly think curtis is a pointless character but i doubt he’ll die.
    same goes for black siren. sorry, but she was boring as earth 1 laurel and she’s boring now too. katie seems to have more fun as the black siren so i guess that’s one thing, but i for one really don’t need her on the show. especially since we already have a black canary.
    samantha will probably die as well. and thea mght end up presumed dead? giving willa an out, but also an opportunity to come whenever.

21. Germanick says:

My presumptions:
    – Felicity: Alive. What sense would the Olicity comeback have if she dies now? In addition: All the Olicity shippers (no hate :) ) would be very pissed and probably won’t watch Arrow anymore.
    – Diggle: Presumed dead, but alive. As somebody else posted: now that the Lian-Yu-flashbacks have arrived the series’ beginning it could be a good move to tell two different stories of Oliver (doping with Diggle’s death and other things – see below) and Diggle (fighting to come back home), connected via Flashbacks of Season 1.
    – Thea: Alive. Guggenheim doesn’t want to kill her + Malcolms death would be totally unnecessary and pointless. Maybe she has surprinsingly to cope with his death (surprisingly because she wouldn’t hae thought that his death would mean so much to her), maybe has visions of him (turning out to be really him!) and through copng all this develops a stable Speedy persona. Or leaves for a trip to find herself, which gives Willa Holland a way to leave if she wants to.
    – Curtis, Dinah, Rene, Quentin: All alive. Dinah and Rene save as S6-regulars. I hope that Curtis gets another purpose other than to be Rene’s sidekick or Felicity’s assistant in S6, cause why build up a character over nearly 2 seasons to let him die – knowing that his death wouldn’t have any effect on the story or the main characters? Same with Quentin: On the one side his death would be a closure on the Lance-Familiy and gives space for other/new stories. But why all the struggle with his alcoholism and earning his job at the mayor’s office back when he now gets killed off?
    – Black Siren: Alive (meh -_-). I liked Katie Cassidy as Black Canary. But now with a new one, there’s no real purpose for this character. Don’t know why they made her regular – maybe good for some flashbacks, but not more… I hope for a REALLY surprising twist on this!
    – Evelyn, Talia: Dead. Evelyn was in her cage. No way she was rescued. Plus: The character isn’t needed anymore an fulfilled its purpose. Wasn’t Talia left in the temple? So maybe she found a safe place there, but honestly: I don’t care. Don’t she what she could bring to the story anymore.
    – Nyssa: Same as Talia – I don’t really care. Was nice to see her, but wasn’t and isn’t missed.
    – Slade: Maybe alive. Oli and Slade were talking about their sons so it could be a potential storyline to help Slade reunite with his motherless son Joe. And it would be really sad if we won’t see Manu Bennet ever again on Arrow.
    – Samantha: Could go either way. I find it interessting to see Oliver stuggling as single parent and fighting crime the same time – not in a soap opera way (…I mean more than already…) but really as a challenge for him. On the other hand: Oli had enough challenging times evolving from murder loving serial killer to righteous crime fighter so it would be great to have him having a break. And becoming single dad isn’t really a break…

My general hope for season 6: more character development, less new characters, but also not again an enemy who is always 3 to 10 steps ahead of Oli – twice or thrice, ok, but every single time? I find it boring to see Team Arrow coming forward just to see them getting pushed back again and again and again…(Although Josh Segarra’s play was fantastic! ;) )

22. Nope says:

I for sure want Evelyn gone. She’s irritating and her reason for leaving Team Arrow weak at best. And while I think Samantha will die, that bums me out, b/c it probably means William will be a bigger part of the show, and that would be horrific.

23. Been re-watching season 1 and season 2 of Arrow and thinking how brilliant this series was when it first started and kicked off the whole DCTV universe To be honest I was expecting wallpaper tv, something in the same vein as Smallville. Comfy, something I could watch and forget as background wallpaper, but arrow was much more than that.

Arrow was Batman all but in name. And it was really made compelling TV but somewhere along the line it just became full of bloat. OF story lines that just dragged on and on with seasons that had a couple of good episodes and no story arc to draw you in.

I had hoped for a course correction last year. But this year same thing. Prometheus like vigilante was great but wasted. A compelling finale didn’t make up for a season of sub-par episodes.
    I’m happy for the whole crew to die. It won’t happen but neither will the deaths I want to occur. The return of black siren makes you wonder what was the whole point of laurels death. It makes a mockery of the thing, especially since you have Dinah ready to step up to the plate. Felicity cutesy ways have just grated me up to this point. I’d like her gone go again Dinah can fulfil the role of Black canary. Again it won’t happen because of the shippers. But I’d argue the shippers were the reason that Arrow has become such dire watching.

Curtis, Evelyn, Quentin, Samantha, Talia and Thea are surplus to requirements. Really each of their story lines have come to an end. Although Rene is the best of the new recruits ( remember rag man!) but I’d be willing to sacrifice him.

I’ve always wondered why Talia wasn’t a member of Team Arrow. She’s probably the strongest and well written female characters in the Arrow verse. I’d keep her.

Slade Wilson I’d keep in the hopes he goes back to his dark ways. He was the best arrow villain. Although in some respects we should be looking forward instead of back for an equally matched opponent of Oliver.

I’ve always liked Diggle it was him and Arrow that kicked this thing off from the start. His Story lines have been dire though. The whole brother thing, his recent incarceration. These were just terrible stories. I wonder why keep him if they aren’t going to do any justice to the character.

It’s a moot point. Reports are that the actors who play black siren and wild dog are already going to be regulars ( really. You think that bringing back laurel will bring back the fans?!!!?!?!?)

The wider problem is the whole DCTV universe story lines as a whole. This season all of them have been dire. I’m really worried about the overall downward turn in quality and how this will fare with another series like black lightening in to the mix. I’m surprised to say that Agents Of SHIELD outdid the flash, arrow legends and Supergirl. Surprising because all previous AOS season were terrible. This year by breaking up their arc and concentrating on the story they really did extremely well. Maybe the berlantiverse could do the same. I’d be happier with smaller seasons if it meant tighter stories, but splitting them up into smaller arcs / pods would work for me as well.

• Lyla says:

A Why does Felicity have to leave for Dinah (whoever plays her) to become Black Canary? Is Canary ‘s main role a love interest for Oliver? Funny, I had a feeling her purpose was to be a fighter for justice… Isn’t Oliver GA if he’s single? Or Sara Lance… seems to be very much loved as White Canary even without a love interest. The failure of Laurel Lance or any Canary has nothing to do with Felicity. Either the writers deliver and the actress succeeds or they don’t.
      B ”I’ve always wondered why Talia wasn’t a member of Team Arrow. She’s probably the strongest and well written female characters in the Arrow verse.” Not a member probably because she betrayed Oliver to Chase …? Strongest and well written? Don’t get me wrong I liked the actress & she had potential, but she was barely there. Maybe 2 good flashback episodes and then a bunch of well choreographed stunt fighting. You like this female character because she was barely there and almost always punching someone? ;)
      C You seem to dislike this show very much… why are you here?

• A. Canary is a Hero as well as Oliver partner int he comics. TBH if they really wanted to go back to the roots of this show and emulate GA as Batman he should be single. and married to the job. But in reality his “mission” finished when he stopped crossing names off his fathers book.
        B. Sorry my mistake Typo.. should have been Nyssa.
        C. It’s possible to criticise a show and still be fan. especially if you think it can do a whole lot better. Did you not see my comment about How Previous Seasons Of Agents of Shield have been dire but this season has been amazing. Didn’t’ give up on AOS. I’m not giving up on the DCTV universe. But neither am i going to say this season for all the shows have been excellent when it’s simply not true.

24. Bart says:

Well, Arrow does have quite a few characters too many. I noticed that in season four Laurel had no real story. No boyfriends no meat to her part, in fact when it is revealed to the team that Oliver had a son Laurel had no real reaction to it (she was his girlfriend at the time of conception.) Then by the end of the season she was killed off. This makes me look to this cliffhanger as to the actors who didn’t have any bones to their parts. 1)Obviously the mother of Oliver’s son 2)New Black Canary – be honest here, there is no real reason for her part,no romantic ties to Oliver, no real story for her. 3)Speedy? Obviously some of these folks fate will remain a M.I.A. mystery because they are reoccurring ( Deathstroke and the Augouhl? sisters.) Evelyn can go. We know that Black Siren will remain and you will need Captain Lance to help redeem her. I’m guessing the core team will remain and that they survived in the Argus bunker. We also know of Malcom’s exit. Wouldn’t it be fresh to see some Earth 2 Island flash backs? Laural, Ollie’s death and Robert Queen’s Hood – Give me a pen!

25. aaron says:

Everyone will be alive sans Samantha/Talia who they will probably leave up in the air.

26. Brad Langenbacher says:

Writers/producers have previously stated they will never kill Thea off as it would be too much on Oliver considering she is his last relative so we know she’s safe

27. texmike says:

This whole season was just a hot mess to me. I think they really jumped the shark when the whole island was blown up. The whole island? Give me a major break.

28. Butch says:

How about Diggle and Felicity presumed dead and working together to get back home. I think Felicity mentioning to Samantha that her son was not the reason for her break up with Oliver was foreshadowing that Felicity will be actively involved in raising William after Samantha dies. Not sure how this would all work. How do you keep William from telling his friends that his father is Green Arrow?

• Lex says:

Instead of flashbacks it would be Diggle and Felicity trying to get home? Oliver trying to deal with their deaths without falling apart because he has to care for William? I could go for that. The “presumed dead” leaves lots of options open.

29. sbrellah says:

I hope all of Team Arrow and the allies survive. Oliver/Team Arrow really need a “win” after such a brutal season battling Chase. From what I have read from spoilers/rumors-Felicity, Dig, Thea, Rene, Dinah, Quentin, and Black Siren/Laurel are probably safe. The unknowns are Curtis, Samantha, Talia, Evelyn, and Slade. However, Slade — Manu Bennett would not have returned just to be killed off. Curtis is probably fine too, just haven’t heard about his contract status like the others. Nyssa is probably fine. I would not be surprised if Talia had a way off the island in time as well as Black Siren. Really REALLY hope this is the end of Evil Evelyn–what a worthless character. Evelyn is just a scene killer with no skills/no personality as well as a Traitor and she is just a snotty brat.

30. Em says:

Can’t wait for fall. Oliver will probably raise his son and have to watch over Thea

31. ChrisGa says:

Curtis is the most useless supporting character in the entire Arrowverse; he needs to go.

32. lrdslvrhnd says:

I would not have been upset at all if Rene had died. In fact, I kind of actively wish he wasn’t returning.
    My guess is Artemis will survive and have a redemption arc where nobody at Team Arrow trusts her despite repeatedly saving somebody’s life… and will eventually die a hero’s death.
    I also remain unconvinced that Malcolm Merlyn *or* Digger Harkness (and almost certainly not BOTH) died in the landmine.

33. Luffy says:

Barry wakes up.
    Sniffs the morning air.
    “There’s another timeline I can screw up.”
    He dashes away.

or

Wally runs on the water and scoops everybody up.

Just kidding of course.

34. RichieS says:

Hoping Samantha is falling over a cliff or something and Felicity grabs her hand, then thinks about her future with Oliver and “loses her grip”. Think of the fun times S6 as she wrestles with the guilt !

35. MetahumansRCool says:

I don’t care what they do as long as they don’t kill Felicity and John.

Also, now that we know Slade’s back in his right mind and is a supporting character, I’d appreciate if the series kept him around even if it’s just a recurring role as an ally or member of Team Arrow.

Evelyn and Talia should be killed off, I’m undecided on whether or not they should keep Nyssa around, and also feel Quinten’s fate could go either way.

36. Arrow says:

Felicity romance is getting old. I wish they would do away with that. Season 1 and 2 really were the best. Arrow should be darker as is D.C. Characters. Much better than Marvel.

37. Brandon says:

Slade wilson took team arrow to the submarine and that’s where they took refuge.

38. ndixit says:

The cliffhanger is pretty lame given the only people who could legitimately die are the Al-Ghul sisters, Slade, Samantha, and Evelyn. There’s not even a shred of chance that any of Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Curtis, Dina, and Rene are dead. Plus we know BS is a regular next season. Basically Slade and Nyssa are the only two people that anyone cares about who might die.

39. Tristain Tucker says:

I love Aarow and Felicity is my hero.

40. Maria says:

They should never bring in black siren. What a horrible character. Also they need to get rid of Evelyn for good and Curtis. The others are okay to me in small doses and they better not do anything to Thea, Diggle and Felicity.

41. Noah says:

I chose the 8 that are confirmed because Marc Guggenheim confirmed when answering Tumblr questions that John, Thea, Felicity, Curtis, and Quentin will still be regulars, plus the new regulars Rene, Dinah, and Laurel

42. Furkan says:

don,t kill john thea felicity and quinten

43. Tiberius says:

Hey…. How about don’t spoil the end of the season right in your headline maybe? Articles like this get picked up by aggregations like Google news feed, and so without even looking for it, I’ve had the ending of Season 6 spoiled for me just with your article title alone. Maybe practice better journalism and write a more tactful headline that says what you want it to, but allows those that haven’t seen it yet to remain in the dark? Blocking TVline.com now, because this is a horrible practice.

• Kate says:

Came here to find what dork is complaining about spoilers from 2 weeks ago, per MM’s twitter feed. I hate to be the one to tell you this, but your parents lied: the world actually doesn’t revolve around you.

44. R.O.B. says:

No main character will be dead, come on people. They have been around too long to get an off-screen send-off. I do hope that Curtis’s magic balls got incinerated, though. Those things have been making things way too easy for the team. I guess I could probably phrase that better.

45. MichaMainz says:

I wish Curtis and Black Canary (Evil Laurel) left.
    For the moment, Talia is uninteresting. I’ll see Malcom put Digger on the trap in his place.
    Curtis isn’t as interesting as his comic book character.
    Maybe there are too many characters and this hurts their developments. I’ll see Oliver make a little trip in the multiverse. Black Canary could stay if saw her story facing Robert Queen of Earth 2

46. Jeb says:

I hope that Season 6’ll show a fleeing Oliver Queen once unmasked or a stay on another Earth. The stories of revenge since the second season weary me and especially that the action remains too concentrated on Central City.
    Just as I hope that the next season of Legends of Tomorrow’ll focus on the invasion of the thanagarians. I shall see Nyssa intervene at the head of an army which has been preparing for centuries against this invasion.

47. Adrienne says:

I’m happy Katie is coming back as a series regular. I didn’t watch season 5 of ‘Arrow’ because they killed her character off. I think they made a huge mistake. Obviously I am a season behind, but I watched all three of the other WB shows and loved them all. Also, i hope no more flashbacks. It really drags ‘Arrow’ down.

• Bart says:

I like her too but not many folks do, I’m hoping we see more of what happened to her on earth 2. In the CW Arrowverse she was on the Queen’s Gambit and not Sarah. Oliver died and Robert Queen became the Hood. So I would like to see flashbacks of these events. Do some justice to Katie’s part for once

48. taojbrown says:

I’m sure the core cast will have sheltered somewhere. Perhaps there was a, I don’t know, secure ARGUS bunker somewhere near…

49. bbussey says:

Everyone’s alive. Most likely Slade knew of a safe haven, or everyone just headed into the water.

50. Darshil Patel says:

I hope felicity will work in season 6 of arrow
    Because this is cute couple