Exclusive
Raven's Home Trailer

Raven's Home Trailer: Watch Raven and Chelsea Reunite on Disney Channel's That's So Raven Spinoff

Raven Baxter may be all grown up, but fear not, she’s just as ridiculous as ever.

TVLine has your exclusive first look at the trailer for Raven’s Home, the highly anticipated That’s So Raven sequel coming this summer to Disney Channel. For a moment, we can all see the future:

Premiering Friday, July 21 at 10/9c — following the world premiere of Descendants 2Raven’s Home centers on the titular psychic (played by Raven-Symoné) and her BFF Chelsea (Anneliese van der Pol), two single mothers raising their respective children together in one house. Of course, things start to get a little complicated when Raven’s son Booker (Issac Ryan Brown) begins to exhibit his mother’s future-seeing abilities. #ThatsSoBooker

Raven’s Home also stars Navia Robinson as Booker’s twin sister, Nia; Jason Maybaum as Chelsea’s son, Levi; and Sky Katz as their neighbor, Tess.

Hit PLAY on the video above, then drop a comment below: What do you like/dislike so far?

1. Wiz says:

Poor Eddie..

2. Jared says:

YES!!!!! I CAN’T WAIT! Like literally July 21st can’t come soon enough! This show was my childhood and I can’t wait for these characters to return!

3. Nathan says:

Can I get a longer trailer

4. T.W.S.S. says:

I won’t watch this, but it did make me laugh to see that Raven is still Raven.

5. Liz says:

They cancelled Girl Meets World and then put this on?

6. Brody says:

Hopefully they wont focus all of the time on the kids like Girl meets World did…because we all know how that turned out. But i’m defintely gonna check this out

• I’m with you on this. That killed the spin off for me.Luckily, Raven started off on Disney Channel herself and the title of the show “Ravens Home”, kind of signaling she might be the lead, regardless of the kids’ roles.

• Taelor says:

tf? this is a kids’ show on Disney – of COURSE its main focus is the children

7. Destiney says:

Can’t wait to watch it!!! I like the fact that they’re single mothers. A more diverse show for this generation.

8. abz says:

This could turn out to be awful, but I’m still watching it. I just hope that there’s a balance in focus on the adults and kids. Raven and Chelsea are the draw here. I don’t really care about the kids. I wish this was on Freeform instead of the Disney Channel. It would have been more interesting to focus on how Raven’s visions affect her during adulthood rather than seeing her kid’s visions.

• Honor says:

Yes, and they would increase their market for the show since some adults feel embrassed to watch a Disney show. Freeform comedies are funny but Freeform never gives them a chance. Their dramas are all doing terrible anyways. I think they have like one drama show that does decent. So why not put it on there! While the three kids all seem like decent actors and funny, it was Raven and Chelsea were the ones who made me laugh in the trailer.

9. Dante says:

Why do they have to be single mothers though? Why is it called Raven’s home if it’s going to be about the kids and one of them having psychic abilities like his mother? Disney please don’t ruin this show and make it a one hit wonder like GMW (Yes I went there! Who goin check me boo?)

10. Brandy says:

Because the American dream is where you can have your baby with the man but then live with/raise it with your best girlfriends and still be single … fuller house, ravens back, probably every new show now…..

11. Brennan says:

So it’s only been 10 years since That’s So Raven went off the air, and they were seniors in high school so it’s safe to assume Raven was 18. So in real time Raven would be 28. Have they said how old her kids would be? I know they’re in middle school so they would have to be 11-12. Now, in the spin-off Cory in the House, Raven was in college and she did not have a child yet. For this to work they will have to make Raven Baxter Raven-Symoné’s real life age, 31. Which means she got married and had twins right after her guest appearance on Cory in the House. I wonder if that will still be canon or if they’ll ignore it, they haven’t said who else will be returning. I’d like to see her parents and Cory in at least the pilot, especially her mom who wasn’t seen since Season 3. I’d love for the pilot to basically be a semi-series finale for That’s So Raven, and Cory in the House is probably best forgotten anyway.

• Jim Taylor says:

For goodness sake, “Decedents” and “Once Upon A Time” are two versions of the basic same idea.

I agree, the timeline is off a bit, but not much they couldn’t play with a tight timeline (and ignore the spin off) – and both are Divorced mothers – what type to message does that send? Get married and have kids young and then end up divorced.