Quotes of the Week: NCIS: LA, Once, Prison Break, The Blacklist and More

Our DVRs runneth over with seven days’ worth of season (and series) finales — and we’ve got a super-sized Quotes of the Week gallery to match this busy week of television.

This time around, we’ve got a lovers’ actors’ quarrel on Jane the Virgin, an anticlimactic confession on Madam Secretary, NCIS: LA‘s unorthodox engagement and a peek into the fascinating life of Veep‘s Richard Splett.

Also featured in this week’s round-up: double doses of Supernatural, Grey’s Anatomy, Late Night With Seth Meyers, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Check out the attached gallery — or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Metalhead7777 says:

Hook calling Snow Mommy kills me every time. I was not expecting it at all and I’m still chuckling about it.

2. “Buckle up….nerd.” – Paige, should have made it.

3. ninergrl6 says:

I knew Crowley’s “pile of flannel” line *had* to make the list this week. Truer words were never spoken lol

4. Kai says:

I can see you Crowley.
    =) Smile

5. Mary says:

Not the quote I was expecting for Cat Grant. Thought maybe you’d go for the line about when she was in college and saw ET and thought was the pot brownies. Or any from her brief time back at Catco before, during, or after her speech when she recognized James as Guardian.

6. DD says:

Scandal – “Raise your hand if you’ve killed a vice-president.”
    “Argentinian?”
    “That counts!”

7. clintbrew says:

how about Cat knows that guardian is Jimmy that was funny

8. jml says:

“Raise your hand if you’ve killed a vice president before” and the whole following exchange from Scandal was darkly hilarious this week as well.

9. Sheila says:

Mary Kills People. Frank is not happy with his fellow detective Ben’s tactic:
    “Tell me you did not have sex with this woman again.”
    “I can get her to confess.”
    “Yeah? Is there truth serum in your dick?”

10. AnnieM says:

“You logical bas***d!” – Harvey Bulloch to Dr Hugo Strange on this week’s ‘Gotham’, upon finding out Strange had been playing both sides of a situation in an attempt to ensure his own safety. For some reason this line just struck me as hilarious.

11. Katherine215 says:

There are not nearly enough 12 Monkeys quotes in here. I could probably pull out 32 from these 10 episodes themselves. Couple of favorites were the bread puns from Cole and Ramse, and Cole telling Cassie to retrace her steps when she can’t find the Word of the Witness map.