Secrets and Lies Season 2

Secrets and Lies Cancelled at ABC

Secrets & Lies and… now death.

ABC has cancelled the anthology crime drama after two seasons.

Based on an Australian format, the show debuted in March 2015 with stars Ryan Phillippe and Juliette Lewis, who would return for Season 2.

The sophomore run, which featured new cast members Terry O’Quinn and Michael Ealy, was delayed until this past fall, airing a year and a half after the Season 1 finale.

1. Van says:

Juilette needs to do more comedy. She’s got great timing.

2. Cody Drennen says:

If they would of stuck with the same cast from season 1, it might of been watched more in season 2.

3. nickspace says:

ABC killed this one by holding season 2 back for such a long period of time. Shame too, because Juliette Lewis was a compelling lead and the whole “everyone has something to be guilty about” aura made it a very suspenseful show.

4. Cook says:

ABC is cancelling all of my shows. That is crazy..please reconsider

5. ChrisGa says:

I enjoyed both seasons, for different reasons, though I think I actually liked S2 more. And Juliette Lewis’ off-kilter performance grew on me over the course of the series.

6. Allie says:

I loved this show, I was shocked by the killer in both seasons! I am really bummed this got cancelled.

7. MMD says:

I watched the original Aussie version of this show on CBC a couple of years ago. It was all of 6 episodes and it was spectacular. Then I heard that the U.S. was going to remake it and I couldn’t get through the first episode. I’m surprised that it made it to 2 seasons. They did the same with the British show Broadchurch only renamed it Gracepoint which was a total flop even with the awesome David Tennant. Sometime less is more and it is better to stick to the original and leave it at that.

8. Television says:

Dang it! There is NO tv left for me to watch, what is happening with all these cancels? This was a great story to watch and figure out “who done it”.

9. rebecca says:

Why is secret and lies canceled for that is my favorite show very upset

10. DPowell says:

Secrets and lies has become one of my favorite shows, this is such a disappointment! I love how there is a whole new cast each season except Juliette Lewis, which is fine because she’s fantastic in her role. And a new mystery and it wraps up with a real ending and ends up truly being the person you never expected. The hiatuses are lasting too long ABC!! Give these great shows a chance!

11. Kay Cee says:

The way they left season 2, seemed as though there would be a guaranteed season 3. Sad to see this one go. :(

12. Tina hummel says:

Please bring back secrets and lies

13. Tonya says:

Please stop cancelling all of the great shows. T.v. is getting very boring because of all the cancellations.

14. Cassidy says:

I’m really sad this show is ending. I loved both seasons. All the shows I watched are ending or getting canceled.

15. Audra says:

LAME!! It shouldn’t be canceled! How do we know what happens?!?!

16. Keydra garnett says:

I wish they wouldn’t cancel this show. I really don’t look at ABC because there’s not a lot of shows in this network, but I really did like secret & lies. I hope y’all change your minds & bring it back

17. Lorie Heyward says:

Wow that’s crazy I really enjoyed this show. Please bring it back