1. Adam says:

Wow. What is ABC doing on Fridays next season?! I hope they have a plan. That paired with Scandal going into its last season is a lot of space to fill.

2. AJJJ says:

Damn… No more Community mini-reunions :(

Was looking forward to Donald Glover and Chevy Chase appearing.

3. Van says:

That last episode felt like a series finale

4. Joey Padron says:

Sad the show got cancelled. It was a good and funny show, gonna miss it so much.

5. kmw says:

Not surprised after ABC cancelled LMS. ABC is cleaning house like FOX is

6. nickspace says:

For me, the Molly character was a highlight of the show, so it probably would have been a mistake to “send her off to college” in season 3. At least the show had a nicely wrapped-up finale.

7. Another Poster says:

The season finale where Dr. Ken left the medical clinic to work as an actor in a TV show about a “community college” sure looked like a series finale, so this is no surprise.
    The cancellation of Last Man Standing where it’s season finale was not much different from any other episode was a surprise. Too bad it did not get the series finale episode it should have after 6 years on the air.

8. Catherine says:

Now most of the cast of Community is free for a movie ;)

9. Gail says:

I’m so sorry that Dr. Ken was cancelled. It had a rocky start but smoothed out into a really nicely done show. I’m hoping they change their minds. It was a sweet show.

10. Jim J. says:

After the tragic cancellation of “Last Man Standing”, I just want to say… Good riddance to “Dr. Ken”. I didn’t think “Dr. Ken” would continue after “LMS”‘s axing, and I thought “Dr. Ken” would end up cancelled regardless of whether “LMS” continued after this season or not. Even if I was a regular viewer of “LMS”, I would still have avoided “Dr. Ken” because of negative reviews by critics, because if any new series that has poor critical reception, I will avoid watching it.

11. Billy Bob Johnson says:

I consider this collateral damage for them cancelling Last Man Standing. They’ll use it to calm down all the people on the right shouting that LMS was canceled because Allen is a conservative. ABC will just respond with, “Well, we canceled Dr. Ken, too!” It’s what HR departments do in corporations. They have to balance out the firings so that there are so many old/young workers, so many white/black workers, etc.

• E. D. Boddy says:

If they want to make a “balance” argument, the cancellation of The Real O’Neals might fit that bill, although I think Real, LMS, and Ken are all pretty good “family” shows. (So are most of the ABC comedies for that matter.)

12. RachelC says:

They did a great job of wrapping this up, but I’m so sad to see it go. I loved the cast!!!

13. Pat Suter says:

The hell with abc, won’t watch it anymore. ABC can suck it

14. Ann Konow says:

What is ABC thinking cancelling Dr. Ken? I am not so sure that they thought it thru enough. First Last Man Standing and now this. Wow! I will hesitate now to watch anything on ABC.

15. Jay Allen Underwood says:

Back in 2012 I met Ken at Disneyland, waiting for World of Color to start. Before I took a picture with him, I overheard Ken talking about the show with one of his friends and he seemed so excited. Learning of the cancellation now, I just can’t help feeling incredibly sad for him.