Exclusive

Bull and Eliza Dushku Go Toe-to-Toe in Frrrriction-Filled Sneak Peek

Dr. Jason Bull and world-class attorney J.P. Nunnelly both like to watch — each other — it is established in this exclusive sneak peek from Eliza Dushku’s debut on CBS’ Bull.

In the episode “Welcome Back, Dr. Bull” (airing Tuesday at 9/8c), Bull makes a deal with the esteemed (as she herself makes clear) J.P. Nunnelly to defend Benny when he goes to trial for misconduct in a case related to his time with the DA’s office.

In the above clip from the first of Dushku’s three appearances, J.P. and Bull lock horns over who is releasing whom when Benny’s case takes an unexpected, unfavorable turn. The two then go toe-to-toe… and maybe get even a bit closer?… as they hammer out how exactly things will be made right. Press play to see what arrangement they come up with.

Want more scoop on Bull, or for any other show? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. darkangel200 says:

Hmm…Look forward to seeing how this plays out.

2. Paige says:

Curious she calls him “Mr. Bull” vs Dr. Bull.

3. Kate says:

Such a one-tone actress; turn off the sound and all her mimics and gestures are the same as they were on Buffy, Dollhouse etc

4. BB says:

Wow….I absolutely LOVE Eliza, I think she’s capable of being a good actress, but this clip was terrible. The writing was bad, the chemistry was bad, the acting was bad. I was going to tune into Bull for the first time just to see Eliza, but after seeing this clip, I can honestly say I don’t really want to now…yikes.

5. Sue Rich says:

This week’s Bull looks like it’s going to be really good. I can’t wait until Tuesday.

6. Arielle Lowe says:

I thought he was dating Jill Flint’s character. A few episodes ago he flew to Texas to spend the weekend with her…

7. Andy Smith says:

I love Bull but I don’t think she is a good addition. The cast works well and so far Bull has had a lot of chemistry with the women in the show but this seems forced, like they want chemistry so desperately but the two of them don’t actually have it. I hope she doesn’t stay.

8. Bull is a great show but these two have ZERO chemistry. Cheesy and forced. I think Bull should be like HOUSE MD, not have a girlfriend and just play around.