The Catch Season 2 Ratings

Ratings: Scandal and The Catch Eye Upticks, Grey's Ties Low

ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy this Thursday drew 6.9 million total viewers and a 1.7 rating, dipping to its smallest audience in two years while matching its all-time demo low.

Leading out of that, Scandal (5.3 mil/1.4) and bubble drama The Catch (3.1 mil/0.7) both ticked up.

Over on The CW, Supernatural (1.4 mil/0.5) was steady in the demo yet appears to have dipped to its smallest audience ever (?). Riverdale (850K/0.3) was flat.

Elsewhere….

NBC | Leading out of its own rerun, Superstore (2.7 mil/0.8) dipped a tenth, as did Chicago Med (5.8 mil/1.0). Bubble drama The Blacklist (4.8 mil/0.8) held onto its midseason premiere’s demo low.

CBS | Big Bang (12.1 mil/2.4) ticked down to mark a new demo low. The Great Indoors (6.5 mil/1.2), Mom (7.1 mil/1.3) and Life in Pieces (5.5 mil/1.1) were all steady. Amazing Race (3.9 mil/0.7) dipped a tenth.

Want scoop on any of the above shows? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. fernando933 says:

Yes for The Catch, it should be renew and again come back midseason it works as a replacement for when murder is gone

2. Daniel says:

While the acting isn’t impeccable, The Catch is one of the most fun shows on TV. This season is 1000x better than last season, and considering the season 1 finale got a 0.8, the fact that it got a 0.7 a year later is impressive.

3. The Rookie says:

Can they just get rid of Rowan and Jake? That way I can start watching the show again. I don’t understand Shonda’s obsession with the spy games and B613, if she wanted a spy show she could have created one. Sadly, I think Scandal is now on it’s last two seasons and it wasted it’s potential. What could have been great was damaged beyond repair by those two characters and the ridiculous plot lines. Hope Kerry finds a show where she can show all her acting abilities with actual good stories. Would love to see her in an HBO/Amazon/Netflix drama.

4. walker says:

I Enjoy The Catch, Fun Show, Can’t wait to see how Tessa will be taken down, shame cuz I loved her in season 1, it will renewed

5. Brian says:

Sucks seeing the Amazing Race drop. And curious to see if Riverdale will stay in this same timeslot next season. As for Scandal, season 6 is an obvious improvement over the horrific second half of season 5, but that 2nd half along with Shonda refusing to move on from the Rowan & Jake characters and all that secret organization crap, has done alot of damage to this show. When I tell anyone Scandal actually isn’t that bad now, they all ask are Rowan and Jake still on, and when I say they are, they don’t want to hear anymore about the show.

6. Kevin Tran says:

Really hope Blacklist gets renewed soon by NBC. Last night’s episode continues to build more tension and suspense than ever before.

7. Sylvester says:

The Great Indoors was REALLY funny last night. Did anyone see it? I think I’ve changed my mind about this show. Would love to see another season

8. KayCeeCee says:

Ethan (Warren Christie’s character) has been a good addition to the Catch. You know he’s up to no good, but you don’t know what or why. I am looking forward to the showdown between him and Ben.
    If they get a 3rd season, I hope that they give Val are juicier storyline.

9. TL says:

The Amazing Race was a better fit on Friday or Sunday nights. It’s more of a family friendly show.

10. kmw says:

Another not so good night. Strange that Grey’s went down but Scandal and The Catch went up Poor NBC probably cannot wait for football on Thursdays again. Same for CBS. Even though TBBT still rules it is a lot lower than the last couple of years

11. Jim J. says:

Why air original episodes of “The Big Banng Theory”, “Grey’s Anatomy”, etc. on the same night as the NFL Draft if their ratings are going to be lower than usual?

12. BeHumble says:

Loving The Catch this season with the introduction of Tessa, she has unbelievable chemistry with almost all her co-stars especially her dad Ben. Hoping for a season three.

13. nette says:

I was hooked from day one pls renew for a full season!

reminds me of the Janet evanovich book the heist cone to life

14. Yvonne B says:

I love The Catch with John Simm starring in it! If they can snag HIM for another season, I will continue to watch the show! 😊👍

15. Sharon Taylor says:

I love The Catch…it’s so different from all of the other shows…i do DVR it..but watch every episode…leave it on!!!