Tucker Carlson Caitlyn Jenner Fox News Interview

Tucker Carlson Books Caitlyn Jenner for His First Post-Bill O'Reilly Show

Tucker Carlson is making a big splash in his first night replacing Bill O’Reilly.

The Fox News host will interview transgender activist Caitlyn Jenner on Monday’s episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight, our sister site Variety is reporting. Jenner, a famous conservative, will discuss President Donald Trump’s first few months in office and the current political divide in America.

The booking is expected to deliver a nice ratings boost for Carlson in his first broadcast since taking over Bill O’Reilly’s 8 pm timeslot. Fox News cut ties with O’Reilly on Wednesday after the longtime political commentator was hit with a series of sexual-harassment accusations.

Jenner has faced controversy of her own of late, telling Ellen DeGeneres that she’s always preferred “traditional” marriage between “a man and a woman,” which LGBT activists took as a swipe against gay marriage. But Jenner clarifies that she supports gay marriage in an interview with Diane Sawyer airing on ABC’s 20/20 this Friday night. She’s also promoting her new book, The Secrets of My Life, which will be released next week.

Will you tune in to see Caitlyn Jenner on Fox News? Drop your thoughts in a comment below.

1. Van says:

Oh dear god, its the horrible people hour

• H.H. says:

When first your CEO and then your biggest ratings grabber are ousted for sexual harassment scandals it just seems like a really dumb decision to replace the later with a man who claims sexual harassment is a liberal conspiracy. That’s not just a red flag, that’s a big red cape taunting a charging bull. Whatever room of people thought that was a good idea should probably be following Billy O out the door.

• TV Gord says:

Yep, exactly. I agree with you completely.

And then, Tucker snags a Kardashian-adjacent person who just happens to be pimping a new book? What a “get”! And most importantly, the FoxNews viewer is just going to love this! In spite of being a Republican, does she really think she’s going to be treated fairly? The FNooz consumer is going to rip her to shreds! I can’t believe her people allowed her to do this. She’s entering the lion’s den; exactly the train-wreck Fox must be clamoring for right now! It will be interesting to see what the advertisers do about this travesty. How can they flock back to that timeslot, when the tucking one has shown himself to be just much as a He-Man-Woman-Hater as O’Reilly.

On the bright side, if Trump hangs on Tucksey’s words as much as he did O’Reilly’s, we will get further proof of just how much of a simpleton the Grabber-in-Chief really is.

• Toby Williams says:

You got that right

2. Brenda says:

I hear b******* from the trumper, why do I need to hear more.

3. Tomm Huntre says:

And FNC starts its downhill slide immediately post- O’Reilly.

4. Hetero says:

Cue Circus music,

step right up ladies and gentlemen and see the man who thinks he’s a woman

Bruce Jenner is mentally ill and we need to stop normalizing mental illness in the name of tolerance. Within 20 years Fox will be interviewing the first open Pedophile and people will nod in adoration….please

Unleash the haters

• Michaël says:

I think the “haters” were unleashed when you decided to post a comment.

• Steven says:

Comparing Trans people to pedophiles only shows your mental illness.

• H.H. says:

People who have actually studied psychology — which clearly does not include you — do not consider being trans a mental illness. What they do consider a mental health issue is the “gender dysphoria” that trans people experience, and they consider the solution, the cure, for gender dysphoria is for those individuals to transition to the opposite gender. AND IT WORKS. They do end up happier and healthier. The only problem is that people like you dump on them You wouldn’t spew garbage about a vet with PTSD following the medical advice of mental health professionals but you’ll do it to trans people? That’s just sick. You should probably book your own appointment with a mental health professional to deal with your own issues, or as the Bible puts it, remove the plank from your own eye before you go for the speck in someone else’s.

• Rhonda Cole says:

This is proof that the 1 % er’s think they really have it made in the spot light, but Fox New’s is going to take a bad hit on the Tucker Carlson Show. Fox News is going to fall
      like a hot rock!

5. FoxFools says:

Wonder what she is going to do next to try and stay relevant…change back to be Bruce

6. Heck yes It is a great time for her to go on a conservative talk show. Tucker is if anything very fair and let’s his guest speak. I say good for both of them him for ratings and her to push her new boo, I myself hope she returns very soon.

• Yeah, well I clicked on your name and saw your twitter feed. I’m all about equality and letting people choose their lives, but I do not shove my personal preferences down other peoples’ throats. I encourage the moderator here to click on the link for @RedSaab93se and determine that a link of that nature should never be on an entertainment website. As open minded as I am, you should be ashamed of yourself sir. You have graphic images of gay sex on your opening twitter page. Any ten year old could click through to that from here. You should have better sense than that. Moderator should do a better job of moderating comments to include checking the source.

• please ban this offensive poster @RedSaab93se. thank you. Notify me when you have done so, as I will not visit this site again until you do on principle. I have also reported it to twitter. really pissed me off.

7. My first thought was that Jenner was a terrible choice for Tucker’s first night out.
    My second thought was that Jenner was a terrible choice for Tucker’s first night out.
    My last thought was that Jenner was a terrible choice for Tucker’s first night out.

Then I slept on it. No change.

8. Toby Williams says:

Well you just alienated me already before the first airing. Putting Fox on the list of blocked channels.

9. Bruce (@RedSabb93se) says:
    April 22, 2017 at 3:29 AM
    JJ Michaels (@jjmichaels) says:
    April 22, 2017 at 12:06 PM

10. marlyn popper says:

N o I will NOT watch Tucker Carlson….no matter who his guest is…….he is a crashing bore!!

11. ann says:

It’s not like this is some exclusive or coup — who hasn’t interviewed Caitlyn Jenner? What is there that we don’t know about her?