Exclusive

Prison Break Sneak Peek: Kellerman Drops a Bombshell on Sara

This week on Fox’s Prison Break, Sara seeks answers from an old frenemy — but may not like what she hears.

In the revival’s second of nine episodes, titled “Kaniel Outis,” while Lincoln and C-Note are busy investigating Michael’s seeming resurrection in Yemen, Sara (played by Sarah Wayne Callies) pays a visit to the Department of State, raising the question we all have: How could Michael have been alive all this time? Now held prisoner in Ogygia?

Sara however does not expect to run into Paul Kellerman (Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce‘s Paul Adelstein). The Secret Service agent-turned-congressman-turned Department of State bigwig proceeds to enlighten her on “all things Kaniel Outis,” then ups the ante with his own mystery: What sort of “genius” could have orchestrated such a ruse, turning one man into another in the eyes of history? Press PLAY above to watch Kellerman elaborate on his theory, and witness Sara’s reaction.

Elsewhere in Episode 2, Lincoln and C-Note search for a mysterious “Sheik of Light,” while Michael and his cellmate Whip (Pure Genius‘ Augustus Prew) attempt an escape from Ogygia.

Want scoop on Prison Break, or for any other show? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Wrstlgirl says:

Why do I have a feeling this is going to get really frustrating to watch. They are going to trash Michael but like Sara, I don’t believe it, lol!!

2. Diane says:

Kellerman! That sneaky smug SOB! Glad he’s back.

3. Amanda says:

This show makes me want the weekend to move faster. Cannot wait for tomorrow. Having listened to the actors in interviews past and present, the story they’re going to tell will be a doozy.

4. Azerty says:

OMG watching this gave me a flashback of season 2 when Kellerman put Sara through hell. I have a lot of questions with that beginning of revival. IF Micheal really did this to himself why would he choose to be a terrorist? Why would let himself in jail while he now want to escape? And why would he “offer” T-Bag a new hand? Anyway can’t wait for it!

5. Cat says:

K-Man is Back!!!! I live his smugness!

6. Joey Padron says:

Good sneak peek clip. Good to have Kellerman back. So excited to watch the new episode tomorrow night!

7. Gift says:

Hmmm, just having prison break back feels like heaven for me! Why would Michael go to the extent of making himself look bad, out Of every identity He chooses to be a terrorist? Kept everyone out of it. Is it possible that the man in prison is Michael’s look alike?If not, how did he survive when there was no solution for his Brain sickness? I can’t wait to understand everything.

8. Leesa says:

I love this show. Im so glad its back. I want to know what the tattoos of eyes on Michaels hands mean. So many questions need to be answered. What will the wicked T Bag do with his new hand?

• Wrstlgirl says:

My first thought was that they looked like eyeballs as in they’re being watched. Since this revival is based on The Odyssey I’m sure they are connected to that in some way. So far the similarities are interesting.