Once Upon a Time Spoilers

Once Upon a Time Season 6 Finale Title Teases Climactic [Spoiler]

Once Upon a Time there was a rematch.

Executive producer Adam Horowitz on Tuesday released the titles of the ABC drama’s two-part (season or series?) finale, which hints at a climactic clash between Emma and Gideon. As you can see (below), the episodes are titled “The Final Battle Part 1” and “The Final Battle Part 2.”

Although Ms. Swan won Round 1 in the midseason opener, perhaps a bit too easily, Horowitz previously assured TVLine, “We can most certainly expect another showdown.”

The two-part finale airs the week after the show’s musical episode, which features songs sung by stars Jennifer Morrison, Lana Parrilla, Rebecca Mader, Colin O’Donoghue, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas and others.

Although Once‘s future at ABC remains in limbo, contract negotiations have begun with Morrison, Parrilla, O’Donoghue and Robert Carlyle for a potential Season 7, TVLine reported last Friday.

Once fans, do you think the “Final Battle” will truly be final?

1. Val says:

*Colin not Colon lol

I do hope to see Emma/Jen back IF there is season 7, and also Hook/Colin, these two are my favourites along with Snow and Charming.
    I cant see a show without Emma Swan to be honest.

2. Jennifer says:

Since Regina was absent in the original vision, I’d like to know if that’s still fated or if that was merely part of the misdirection.

3. David Hess says:

Didn’t Rumple mention something about the final battle in the pilot episode.

• Jane says:

I don’t recall if Rumple said anything about it in the pilot, but Henry mentioned it to Emma in the pilot. He wanted her to break the curse so that the “final battle could begin.” She said, “I’m not fighting any battles kid.”

• Shar says:

Rumple did mention the final battle in the pilot episode when he was telling Snow and Charming to get Emma to safety, he said “Get the child to safety, get the child to safety and on it’s 28th birthday the child will return, the child will find you and the final battle will begin.”

4. Karen says:

I really don’t want this show to end. It is one of the few that I enjoy watching with my 9 year old daughter and no uncomfortable questions come up. Not to mention I just love the show. And I can’t imagine it continuing without Emma, Hook, Rumple and Regina. To be the honest, the others are fine to reoccur occasionally.

5. Fabrizia says:

I’m fine with the Charmings being there in a reduced capacity (like they are this season). Their story has been told and the writers are struggling to find material for them, like this David’s father murder thing that came out of nowhere and it’s only there for filler. That is unless Neal jr. and Robin jr.are dragged to the land where they grow faster like Henry seems to be headed so we get drama and heartbreak of the teens growing up without their parents.

6. Mark says:

Sounding more and more like a Series finale….

7. Missy says:

That title is very final…

I’m expecting an EPIC showdown :)

8. Allana Scott says:

Musical episode?! Oh this show is definitely over

9. William says:

I really want to see regina and the new robin get a happy ending . I can’t see the show being good with regina mills or emma or robin hood or hook. They are the hottest couples on the show and I and I finally want to see regina mills get a happy ending same with emma. They both deserve it.

10. I hope this isn’t the last season! How is it ABC can keep renewing Grey’s Anatomy over and over again,to 12 seasons even, but a fantasy show that can come up with just about anything as a story, is possibly getting canceled? I can’t believe that more people are watching Grey’s and all these stupid reality and competition shows than is watching OUAT or heck a lot of other good shows too! Like Emerald City on NBC or Agents Of Shield, on ABC which is struggling to get renewed! It’s like the only shows that don’t, are the truly boring ones, the reality/competition ones, and certain comedies, like on ABC and CBS! Meanwhile NBC keeps pumping out more and more Chicago spin offs, which everyone is eating up!! Me I prefer shows where I can escape reality for an hour, not be reminded of it! I’ve seen enough cops, lawyers and hospital dramas, don’t need more!

• Sophie says:

I really and absolutely agree with you.
      Ever since OUAT, I can’t watch any other show.. with a passion I have for OUAT.
      They are just not interesting enough.

OUAT doesn’t deserve to be cancelled. In spite of criticism all over internet places I visit, I still think it hasn’t lost in its quality. A flow here and there, (and a certain terrible storyline), but overall,they still come up with gripping stories and actors are just fantastic.

I do believe, as Adam and Eddy have already said, this narrative is coming to an end. There might be a reset I am thrilled about.
      I hope at least the four actors already mentioned stay indeed, and I’ll be happy to go on watching.

• Jamie says:

I agree with you. We need to get together and write ABC and keep once upon a time on to cont the show on longer. It’s not fair with all of these other shows have so many more shows and and continue with boring shows. It, not this show. This show is awesome in my opinion . One of the guys said if we want more of once upon a time we got to tell ABC. And,they will be happy to make many more. I hope once upon a time isn’t ending. They always get rid of the good shows and keep the boring ones. . Let’s get together and tell ABC to keep Once Upona Time on a lot longer.

11. Aubrey says:

I’ve heard that if they do continue the show, they will ‘reset’. (Whatever that means). I think I’d rather have a proper ending to the show. But I mean proper, as in that better tie all of the loose ends up and make sure every deserving characters gets his or her happy ending. Do not leave me on an unhappy cliffhanger or something

12. ritabug30 says:

I hope this isn’t the last season of Once Upon a Time. I love this show!

13. ritabug30 says:

I hope this isn’t the last season of Once Upon a Time it’s my favorite show

14. excellent issues altogether, you just gained a logo new reader.
    What would you recommend about your submit that you just made some days
    in the past? Any certain?

15. Sarax76 says:

I hope s6 is the last season. Stop … no #outlawqueen No s7 for me ..
    I watch this show now only for Lana Parrilla, but s7 without Sean Ginny Josh Jared … No thanks

16. Paul Riley says:

I agree with everyone. I hope OUTA continues and isn’t finished. I’m playing catch-up on Netflix and the show is AMAZING! I can’t get enough of it! I also like to dive into fantasy shows. I live in reality more than enough. I don’t need constant reminder with some of these shows. All the cast is wonderful on OUTA. KEEP IT UP YOU GUYS AND GALS!

17. Sam says:

You know, the show could just go on with the next venue being the place that the Black Fairy has taken over. ‘Cause if the final battle is just “Oh, that sucks. Emma won and all is good”, there’s still the time speeding place. PLOT HOLE.