The Flash

Why Is Flash Rushing Iris' Death? Was Nashville's Visit to Daily Show Odd? Justice Overserved? And More TV Qs!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Game of Thrones, Chicago Justice, Lethal Weapon and Nashville!

Family Guy1 | Is it weird to say that we think Family Guy‘s Quagmire looks good — or at least better — with a beard?

2 | Given how long The Walking Dead’s Rosita has been insufferable, is there anyone left watching who isn’t hoping she doesn’t survive the season?

3 | Even if Homeland‘s Dar Adal is badmouthing her to the authorities, would Carrie really have her daughter taken away from her that quickly? And wouldn’t she at least get to see Franny?

| For those who’ve read the Big Little Lies novel: Didn’t the HBO adaptation basically give away the answer to one of its mysteries with that Jane nightmare scene in this week’s episode?

5 | Since the fact was seemingly lost on some Once Upon a Time viewers, should August have pointed out that in hand-crafting his own magic wardrobe, he managed an “upgrade” that allowed for more than two passengers? And did Old Hook’s belly look exactly like a pillow had simply been stuffed under his shirt?

6 | On Girls, did anyone not see Hermie’s (Colin Quinn) death coming a mile away?

7 | If Time After Time‘s H.G. Wells wanted to prove to Jane that his time machine works, why did he go a mere three days into the future? Why not dazzle her with dinosaurs? (Also, why did Wells think to shave himself clean, mustache and all, other than to make the ABC series more promotable?) And should the fun, potential-filled freshman drama been given a fighting chance with, at least, a sneak preview out of The Bachelor or something?

Chicago Justice Recap8 | Wasn’t three new episodes of Chicago Justice within a week a little much? And speaking of the spinoff, shouldn’t an investigator like Laura know about the iPhone’s Find My Phone feature?

9 | What is The Flash’s fixation with only having “2.1 seconds” to save Iris in the future, when we see Barry standing there watching the moment unfold for much longer than that? Meanwhile, TVLine reader Carla speaks for many, asking: ‘Why did Barry stand there and stare at the portal while Wally was reaching for him and being disintegrated?”

10 | Should Legends of Tomorrow manifest Gideon into an actual person/love interest for Rip?

11 | Does This Is Us really think that theater critics (even ones at the New York Times) still have their own offices… and assistants?

The Real O'Neals12 | Did The Real O’Neals‘ Jay R. Ferguson just (impressively!) ruin “dad bod” for average-Joe fathers everywhere?

13 | Lethal Weapon fans: Do we think Miranda was knowingly involved in the cartel, or was she just collateral damage aimed to hurt Riggs?

14 | As suggested by TVLine reader Dave, should the Josh Radnor-fronted Drama High — Jason Katims’ NBC pilot about a high school drama department — right How I Met Your Mother‘s wrong and nab the virtuosic Cristin Milioti to play his still-to-be-cast wife-who-presumably-won’t-die? (Surely the department could use her help with musical productions, no?)

15 | Will this go down as HBO’s Titanic?

Game of Thrones

16 | Was there an odder cameo this week than Trevor Noah’s appearance on Nashville? We get that CMT and Comedy Central are sister networks, but would Maddie really be breaking her silence about her mom’s death on… The Daily Show?! And doesn’t the whole “Highway 65 needs money” thing ring false considering Zach is a gazillionaire?

17 | Is The Big Bang Theory‘s Raj really so broke that he can’t even afford to rent himself a studio apartment?

18 | Does it surprise you that Andi Mack (the series premiere is available to watch early) centers on a character whose very existence is the result of — spoiler alert! — a teen pregnancy, when just weeks ago the Girl Meets World cast was implying that Disney Channel never allowed them to tackle more mature subjects?

Hit the comments with your answers – and any other Qs you care to share!

1. Kevin Tran says:

#3 – Dar Adal is by far the most hated character on Homeland I have ever seen. Wonder if there’s going to be a showdown between him and Saul Berenson (from friends to enemies).

2. Carla Krae says:

Nashville – they bought Wheelin Dealin Records, but WDR should be bringing in some money from Luke’s tour and sales, Will’s sales, etc. They were talking like there’s NO revenue, when there is, from every album they have rights to – and anything Rayna will be flying off the shelves after her death because that’s what happens when every famous artist dies that has a current fandom. There are debts, but it’s hard to believe they’re so in the hole vs. revenue that they’ll die in a week.

• LK says:

I don’t think they own the rights to her back catalog.. she did that for another company. Also, is Layla no longer a Highway 65 Artist? I get she isnt on the show anymore but they should at least mention her as existing.

• tjchurch2001 says:

I could’ve sworn Rayna made her label (Highway 65) a sub-something/offshoot of the one she began her career with.

Also, I believe Layla left that same original label after Jeff managed her & tweeted the pics from Aguilera’s character’s house (among other things) in the way of his self-serving character. (Not to “speak” ill of the dead.)

3. Georgia Madman says:

9) Kill off Iris and Wally and I’ll come back to watching Flash.

• Danyelle says:

that only sounded a little bit racist.

• Max says:

Just kill off Iris. Kid Flash doesn’t bother me.

• jamescameronson says:

Why, it hasn’t anything to do with race. I think they slow down the series, their storylines just aren’t that good. Barry was way more fun when he was dating Patty. The show is just becomming a bit too moody for my taste. I really like Joe, and it might be interesting to see him cope with the loss of one of his children. I still think they can fix Wally by making him less fixed on being a speedster.

• LC says:

Exactly. Iris and Wally add nothing to the story but Caitlin does? When she was kidnapped last season Jesse took on her job duties with no problem. And what’s Julian purpose? Besides to be yet another love interest for Caitlin? Why can’t she just be an independent woman doing her own thing for once? And did we really need another version of Harrison Wells? I love both Tom F. and Tom C. but their characters are helpful how? But, you know, the black people are the problem. So transparent.

• Lore says:

Dont care much about Iris, but.. too many speedsters. it was better with Flash ony

• LASHONA says:

#Continue on……NOT WATCHING!!! This isn’t the comic book so let it go.

• liame says:

We don’t need you.

• I don't care says:

Do you have a problem with the black on this show oh you want them to die it’s easy your just rascist asf. Out of here with that trash.

• I don't care says:

Do you have a problem with the black people on this show oh you want them to die it’s easy your just rascist asf. Out of here with that trash.

• Stay away from the Flash then. The future Mrs. West Allen isn’t going anywhere.

4. Carla Krae says:

Better Flash question – why did Barry stand there and stare at Wally in the portal while Wally was reaching for him and being disintegrated?

Lethal Weapon – she was collateral damage. Riggs makes an impression anywhere he goes.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

Ah, yes, I meant to send in that same Flash Q; added! —Mgmt.

• ndixit says:

I think that was a matter of bad scene framing. I don’t think it was intended to seem that Barry was just staring. But they used slow motion and they should have included a shot of Barry rushing towards the portal just before Wally got sucked in.

5. JC1 says:

10 | Should Legends of Tomorrow manifest Gideon into an actual person/love interest for Rip?
    I loved seeing Amy Pemberton show up as Gideon. But….I’m going to say no, only because I’m kinda hoping they end up going with a Sara/Rip romance.

• M says:

Though Sara is technically bisexual, people will go insane if she dates a guy and not a girl.

• JC1 says:

Why? When we first met her on Arrow, she was sleeping with Oliver. She was in a relationship with him again in season two. She had a weird thing going with Snart last season, ending with that kiss before he died? Why would people be upset about her dating a guy?

• M says:

As I said, she is bisexual, but people like seeing a gay/bi character on TV that isn’t afraid of who being gay/bi. And she’s doing this thing where she is awakening lesbianism throughout time by hooking up with women from different time periods. Everyone else on the show is straight. Change is good

• JC1 says:

But….Sara is not gay. She’s bisexual. So I’m not seeing why she should be limited to relationships with women only.

• ChicagoDan says:

So if she’s bisexual, she needs to choose ‘gay’ because it will be PC. This why the B in LGBTQ community is false. Bisexuals are not allow to choose an opposite sex partner. Sara has the ability to have relationships with people she connects with regardless of gender. That is true progress and openness.

• Chris says:

Let’s be honest, of the romantic relationships Arrow/Legends actually spent time developing for Sara, two were with men (Snart & Oliver) and one was with a female (Nyssa). Her “awakening lesbianism throughout time” is just a nice way of the show reminding everyone she likes girls without the writers having to actually develop any real relationship with one.

• Stacey says:

Actually, there are a lot of Captain Canary fans left, despite Snart’s death, including myself. I wish he was back, can we trade Nate for Snart please!

• T.W.S.S. says:

No, please. I was picking up on some Ray/Sara vibes at the beginning of the season, but that seems to have gone to the dogs. I’d rather Sara be alone than be with Rip.

And it was kinda cool/kinda weird to hear Gideon’s voice coming out of a person.

• T.W.S.S. says:

Also, I agree with M. Sara might be bisexual, and she did have a brief flirtation with Snart, but she’s often been paired with women (that nurse, the queen of France, Guinevere). She even said in Arrow’s 100th episode that she “prefers girls.”

• Chris says:

I’m rooting for Sara/Rip as well. They have some pretty amazing chemistry. Unfortunately, Legends doesn’t seem to care about chemistry when they pick their ships so who knows if anything will ever come of it.

6. Paula M. says:

#17: I’ve had to stop watching. What they’ve done to Penny/Leonard. Too much Sheldon. Raj’s finances. End the show.

• jj says:

yeah they should end one of the currently most viewed shows because YOU don’t like it. Honestly…

• jr. says:

17. They covered Raj’s finances in another season. The father threatened to take Rajs money away, Raj then said something to his mother about it, and she and then the father both gave Raj money. So even if Rajs father isn’t given him money, wouldn’t his mother still be giving him an ‘allowance’? After all aren’t Raj’s parents separated and the mother wouldn’t be aware of their dispute?

• Eurydice says:

Raj decided not to take any more money from his father – I assume he did the same with his mother. But I’m still not clear on Raj’s finances – he has enormous credit card debt, but he’s still employed. I guess the university doesn’t pay very well

• tjchurch2001 says:

First, he made the choice to try to make it without his parents’ money, & was upset when his father was not upset the way he expected due to the decision.

However, they eventually found out he was laying their offers against each other, & each separately cut him off due to that.

• Paula M. says:

You realize we’re only talking about TV and you sound pretty un-funny snarky about someone else’s opinion…right?

• SB says:

I’ve always thought that Raj had the worst apartment out of all the apartments on the show, and now he can’t afford it? But (no offense intended) Penny could afford her apartment (roughly the same size as Raj’s) in the early seasons on a waitress salary? Also, what about Amy’s apartment? Amy held on to it in case she and Sheldon don’t work out, why couldn’t Raj move in there? For a show about geniuses, there are a lot of plot holes…

7. david7118 says:

#8 – The bigger question is does Peter Stone (Philip Winchester) always look like he needs to pass gas?

8. M says:

10. I enjoyed live-action Gideon, but the most cringe-worthy conversation for me during that episode, or any episode maybe, was computer Gideon and real-life Rip talking about how much they enjoyed kissing each other. Maybe it’s foreshadowing Rip’s death by electrocution from sticking his, um, “Spear of Destiny”, in an electrical socket on the ship.

9. Jason says:

14) You can never go wrong by casting Cristian Milioti in anything (I’d desperately love to see her in some sort of musical at some point), but I’m afraid that, for me, the HIMYM sin in question can never be assuaged.

15) I love Game of Thrones as much as anyone, but I’ve got say, I didn’t get as worked up as some people. The whole thing is just kind of funny. It’ll go down as one of the all time great PR flubs.

10. Wrstlgirl says:

2. What have they done to poor Rosita, lmao!! I hate her worse than I hated Andrea and that’s bad.

11. Gul says:

Raj Koothrapalli is gonna get kicked out of Trump’s merica if his financial situation (after a PhD, no less) is really that bad. Huh.. maybe theyre setting that up for him to be written off if Kunal’s contract doesnt get renewed

12. KJE says:

#17 – Agreed…..my bigger question is about Stewart……did I miss an episode? Earlier this season we had that episode about Stewart moving out of Howard’s house….Stewart was finally back on his feet and had gotten his own apartment? When did he move back in?

13. Daisy says:

8. Way too much for one Law & Order clone. Seriously, is there any difference at all between Chicago Justice and Law & Order?
    10. No. Nyet. Please don’t. The relationship b/t Gideon and Rip is interesting without it.

14. skrable2a says:

13. I didn’t get why that connection had to be made at all. Probably just to set up the season finale.

Meanwhile, has the Murtaugh family lost the son? He hasn’t been seen or mentioned for a few weeks, and when Trish goes to Vegas, she only takes the daughter.

Finally, an NCIS question: The body was so well mummified that Tony (of all people) couldn’t even get a scent of something amiss?

15. Mary says:

#17. I think it’s more that it’s really late in the season and they don’t want to build a new set for Raj’s apartment, especially if another season is still up in the air.

• dan says:

But why does he need a new apartment? He is an astrophysicist at a University who shouldn’t have any debt because his dad has been paying all his bills. He should be able to live off his salary. If things are tight, then get a less expensive car and a roommate. I don’t get this storyline at all (although some of the lines in last night’s show were great).

• Victoria says:

I keep saying the same thing about Raj. Shouldn’t he have a substantial savings if his parents have been paying for everything? And they would still have the set for his old apartment. They could just redesign it for a studio apartment. It’s just a cheap (monetary and story telling wise) to keep the characters in the same physical place.

• Well to be fair about the Roommate front. He did ask Stewart if he wanted to be his roommate and find a place together when Stewart said he was fin0e mooching off of people. And I think he said he had a back up credit card that was maxed out so he’s probably trying to pay that off quickly or Sheldon is making him. Remember Sheldon is his financial manager so if Sheldon doesn’t think he can rent a place he won’t rent one.

• SB says:

I never understood why he lived in such a small apartment if his parents were rich and paying for it. Shouldn’t it have been nicer/bigger? Also, when his sister Priya was in LA, she’d stay in his one bedroom (and presumably one bed) apartment? Maybe the family wasn’t as “rich” as Raj pretended.

16. Torchwood68 says:

Lethal Weapon: Could she have been killed because of her Father and not Riggs?

• KayCeeCee says:

This!
      I was just about to come on say this for 13) Lethal Weapon. Miranda may have been killed because of the work that her father was doing as ADA to get the cartels.

• MMD says:

I think he was referred to as the “city attorney” whatever that is and he is more likely to have had direct run-ins with a large cartel than a single cop . I will be heart broken if they write her as being directly involved and not collateral damage.

• Sheila says:

I suspect the father for Q 13 as well. He is trying to protect Riggs or keep him out of cartel’s way or both. Miranda’s city atty dad would be a convenient double agent for the cartel. Riggs might think Miranda died because of him, but I am guessing Miranda’s death was because of her own father.

• zmurrayweb says:

That would explain the explanation given in the Dec episode when Riggs was told he wasn’t that big an issue for the cartel.

17. Drew says:

10) On Legends, did anyone else find it weird that Amaya was all “I can commune with all animals” and then in the next scene was “this iguana is delcious, ray!” Wouldn’t she be a vegetarian?

18. lol THATS your questions about Flash ?

There is so much in Savitars plan that does not make any sense at all. Like why did he need Wally specifically to take his place in the speed force? Why not just use Barry instead of going through all the trouble to make Wally into a speedster ?

And if Savitar was trapped in the speed force all along how was he able to appear physically outside the speed force and kill dozens of people and was able to fight Jay, Barry and Wally in previous episodes ? hell why did he try to kill Wally in 3.09 if he needed him so bad ? and how come he was much faster when he was still trapped inside the speed force and is much slower now that he is out of it ? None of this makes any fricking sense !!

19. Marco Piazzo says:

4 – I just finished the book and I can state that YES, they did. In the book, the assault happened in a hotel room, in the show they made it a tad too specific. One thing I enjoy they changed from the book is the complete absence of Juliette, though I do hope there will be a LOT of Harper humiliation, as she is the absolute WORST.

20. KayCeeCee says:

9) Flash: Is Savitar a version of Harrison Wells? In this last episode, Savitar’s cadence reminded me of Wells.

• I have a hunch that Savitar is Barrys twin brother Malcolm Thawne. In the comics they were seperated at birth and while Barry grew up with his parents, Malcolm was given to the Thawnes. Thats probably why he said to Barry “I am what I am because of you” or that he was there since the beginning. In the comics Malcolm had no connection to the speed force but derived his speed powers from an artefact and became known as Cobalt Blue. Maybe they merged Malcolm with Savitar for the TV show. The only problem with this theory is Eddie Thawne. Because he would have known about Malcolm and certainly would have noticed that Barry and Malcolm look identical. Unless Malcolm was Eddies cousin (not step brother) and they never met.

21. Max says:

To answer the question in your headline, I don’t think Iris’s death could come soon enough! The sooner she’s gone, off the show, the sooner Flash can return to being something other than the Save Iris Show.

22. TvPeong says:

13. I wonder if Miranda was killed as a way to target her father

23. Mommaknowsbest says:

Not sure if I’m phrasing this correctly – I’m sure the grammar police will step in:

Was anyone else as pleasantly surprised as myself to find how quickly you settled back into Designated Survivor after a three month time out?

SO. GLAD. IT’S. BACK.

24. Natalie says:

#2 YES! Every week I say “shut up” and roll my eyes at her complaining.

25. david7118 says:

#5 It’s not a pillow…it’s his colostomy bag.

26. Jason says:

#17 in Pasadena, Yes. If this show was realistic Raj would move to Lancaster or Palmdale and commute via train.

• SB says:

But then how was Penny able to live there on a waitress salary (where she said she was “under-tipped” and “not good at her job”)

27. cej says:

#2. Yes, but first they will make us come around and totally love her. THEN she’ll be killed.

28. Tom says:

~
    As I constantly say, the fact that the show exists at all is a little much. There does not need to be four, or even three Chicago shows.
    ~
    14 | As suggested by TVLine reader Dave, should the Josh Radnor-fronted Drama High — Jason Katims’ NBC pilot about a high school drama department — right How I Met Your Mother‘s wrong and nab the virtuosic Cristin Milioti to play his still-to-be-cast wife-who-presumably-won’t-die? (Surely the department could use her help with musical productions, no?)
    ~
    Mixed feelings. It would be nice, but a slap in the face at the same time
    ~
    17 | Is The Big Bang Theory‘s Raj really so broke that he can’t even afford to rent himself a studio apartment?
    ~
    That’s something I don’t understand myself. Does he not get paid that much? The others guys make some kind of money at least, doesn’t he?

29. Amah Lydia says:

Wow A Lot Of People Really Hate Iris And They Won’t To Die And I Don’t Know If Is Her Colour.She Is A Good Actress And No One Can Deny Her Outstanding Beauty Plus She And Barry Has A Strong And Amazing Chemistry Even During Their Interviews They Ask Them How They Got Such A Great Chemistry A Lot Of Tv Shows Are Able To Create Chemistry Between Two People Especially Main Cast When They Do The Love At First Sight Thing But When They Want To Do That Building Love Thing It Takes Them A Long Time Barry And Iris Has Been Together Not Long But It Seems They Have Been Together From S1 As Much As Much AsI Adore Their Chemistry I Just Wish They Will Give Barry A New Love Intrest And Iris The Same. Patty Did Have Some Chemistry With Barry But Not As Strong As Iris For Caitlyn Is Zero Even If It Is There Not Much I Only Trust Grant Been Such An Amazing Actor Will Make It Possible For Snowbarry

• Ever heard of a little something called punctuation? And why do you start every single word with a capital letter. Nobody is going to read this. they would pop a blood vessel in their brains.

• tjchurch2001 says:

1] You make these seemingly all-encompassing claims, even though your name being atop your posting makes it clear these statements are all either about you or only your opinions.

2] I may pop a blood vessel in my brain some day (especially given my neurological issues otherwise), but so glad you mention this despite the fact it’d be impossible for it to happen to you.

30. GraceM says:

I find it weird that Raj is in debt, when his father has paid for everything and has a job, probably one that pays well.

Can’t afford and apartment, but can afford to keep his dog and whatever else he has in the way of expensive things. I guess it didn’t occur to him to sell his expensive stuff.

31. Lily says:

#8) No, not overserved! I enjoyed the three episodes of Chicago Justice and look forward to the next one! The first was a part of a cross-over event with the other shows and the last was in place of a CF rerun. And a show that references Atticus Finch and includes the statements, “The law should be pure like physics, better than media and politics. It should exist outside of race” will get my vote over zombies and reality crap anytime!

32. Alichat says:

3) No and yes. That would not have happened that way.
    9) Thank you! The timing makes no sense. Barry stands there for awhile. Why not plan to have someone there behind Savitar getting him before he stabs Iris. He does monologue a bit. All of this trying to change the future by altering bits here and there. Can we work on something that might protect her from being stabbed? Make sure she’s out of town the day of the incident? And why did he just stand there when Wally was being pulled into the Speed Force? I mean, he didn’t even try to grab him.

33. Ana says:

#5 – OAUT this show has the worst special effects and make-up on TV right now. Disney/ABC should be ashamed. And like that picture of Hook, in its sixth season, the show feels bloated and past its prime. It’s says a lot about the bosses at ABC when they cant come up with a decent replacement for this.

34. T.W.S.S. says:

8. I wonder if NBC is low-key burning off Chicago Justice.

• Lily says:

Uh . . . No; The dates were announced a month before the first episode aired, and the ratings have been solid so far.

35. tjchurch2001 says:

I agree with the rhetorical Qs 14 & 15 (& Highway 65 needing $, though they do need brains to go with the billions of bucks). However, the “Justice” thing doesn’t bother me as much since I only knew there were 2, & missed part of the pilot. On the other hand, I am wondering why they had a trial for the Muslim one when the guy admitted 100x that he did it, & seemed to be celebrating the fact & expecting a medal/parade/more for it!

36. PatriciaLee says:

5. They were, obviously, working on the humor 8. She, obviously, had not used macs since apple2. It fits that she worked for pc using offices and only just got an iphone through her current office. 10. Oooo…a future consciousness placement story in the making? I’m game. Sounds like a good idea! 13. Collateral damage. 17. His social disorder might spill over onto contract negotiations. 18. They might have been wanting to tackle much more mature subject matters.

37. John NYC says:

It’s going to be about her father one way or another.

38. Amah Lydia says:

Sorry about the puntuations, and starting every word with a capital letter.

39. Rex the Wonder Dog says:

1. The beard hides his huge jaw. Big beards don’t look odd. Big jaws do.
    7. Unless they have changed things in this version the time machine in The Time Machine can only go forward in time.
    9. Same reason superheroes always do dumb things instead of using their powers to their full potential. Like why didn’t Supergirl just cold breath the engines on the frigate like she did the machine guns?
    10. Rip meeting Gideon sort of reminded me of when Raj met Siri.
    17. You think if a woman working as a waitress could afford her own apartment that a man with a doctorate working at a major university could afford his own apartment even without a stipend from his father.

• tjchurch2001 says:

17] Is he really working?! He seems to be the one of the guys not mentioning even the option of any results or inventions in years. Also, Penny’s (pre-marriage) place seemed much smaller than the guys’ on the same floor, not to mention she afforded it fine much of the time, but not her WiFi or food… Never mind that elevator has not (it seemed) worked for 2 seconds in almost a decade.

• SB says:

Penny’s place is smaller than Leonard’s, but is roughly the same size as Raj’s with a similar set up. And we have to assume he is working, because if he wasn’t he would have been deported (in an earlier episode he took a position working with Sheldon, because if he wasn’t employed by the University in some fashion he would be deported).

40. LB says:

12. Yes, yes he did. 😍

41. Luis Roman says:

They’ll talk about teen pregnancy; they just won’t show it.

42. Jen says:

#17-I love that they want Raj to have more of a storyline, but this seems ridiculous! Even if the University doesn’t pay well, he hasn’t paid for anything in years! How does he not have an ounce of savings if he doesn’t even pay his own rent, car payment, credit card bills, etc.?

• tjchurch2001 says:

His parents have been footing the bill/sending him money for things for years, unaware of how much things in America cost, what is available in what places & amounts, etc.

That is simultaneously why he has not paid any of those things you list, but also why he feels free & clear to spend all the money the university pays him on a dog & all related costs, not to mention literally who-knows-what on weekly trips to the comic book store (which Stuart used to claim to live in, yet will not offer up to Raj or agree to go back to so Raj can live with the new Wolowitz family)!

43. Bev says:

I was wondering the same thing as Carla. Why didn’t he reach out to Wally. Plus didn’t Iris take off her ring so Barry didn’t stop the scene yet. I agree… Raj shouldn’t be that poor. Doesn’t he have a PhD and works at the college?? The writers need to give him a good relationship with a stable woman. All the others are growing up and he still seems childish

44. Andrew Michael-Omoregbee says:

#9- Barry was smart enough to know that the speed at which Wally was being sucked into the speed force was too much. If he had tried to save Wally, he would have been sucked into the speed force too, leaving Savitar on earth without any opponent. You know what would have happened.

45. AOTr says:

#9 I think Barry was a mixture of shocked and hesitant to go any closer as he may have thought could have gotten sucked in as well.
    The 2.1 seconds I gather is the distance [in time] between Barry and savitar when he is about to stab Iris.
    Sad that fans are blaming the moodier season on Iris. Everything is her fault right? West allen take up a small handful of minutes per episodes people. If the show’s tone and pacing has been off, West allen/Iris can’t be your scape goat. I think things are gonna pick up now. Barry’s fear has been the hot topic this season which has put off a lot of fans. But I think people need to be patient as big character development is happening right now. I think it’ll pave the way for a better, more confident, and even cheery Barry going forward (next season). The show is a long way from unbearable so fans need to chill and either put up or shut up.

46. Did anyone notice the clear winner for WORST AD PLACEMENT EVER! this Friday with the Viagra ad right in the middle of an H50 episode about sex trafficking?