1. A. Johnson says:

Guess this means Logo is history?

2. I hope that doesn’t mean they have to tame anything down.

3. Will says:

LOGO is dunzo. Unfortunate but what else do they have besides becoming what TVLand *used* to be?

4. Ninamags says:

HD tv!!!! We can now see all the queens in all their HD glory. I like Logo but hate that it’s not in high-definition.

5. Collette says:

VH1 is junk, haven’t watched it in years. Ditto MTV. Like Ru Paul though.

6. Bruce Wayne says:

Who cares? This Has always been a terrible show.

7. MiaB says:

Glad it’s on VH1. I haven’t watched in a while because I didn’t want to pay extra for TV package for one show on one channel.

8. Terry Sara says:

Don’t like the ‘Fierce Friday’ business. Not needed- Drag Race is enough on it’s own. And it’s tacky. Feels like one of those small-town local TV talk shows. Yuck.

9. Jessica Floyd says:

I have directtv and the vh1 app. I watched the premier. But now my fiance just got home from work and i can’t show her? Where can i find it? Ugh.

• William says:

exactly. it seems to only play friday night and no other reruns? not even on logo. I really hope they fix this, i assume most of the main viewers actually work on the weekend. Put it back on the App!!! Makes everything easier, or at least show it monday night on Logo like they generally suggested when they announced the move to Vh1