Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: Scandal, Supergirl, The Bachelor, This Is Us, TWD and More

The bad news: Another week of top-notch TV has already come and gone.

The good news: We’ve got a brand-new roundup of the best small-screen dialogue from the last seven days, aka Quotes of the Week.

This time around, our gallery includes a mic-drop moment courtesy of S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Coulson, a culinary insult on black-ish, obscure celebrity gossip on Girls and Corinne’s best line yet on The Bachelor.

Also featured this week: double doses of Late Night With Seth Meyers, This Is Us, Supergirl, Arrow and How to Get Away With Murder.

Check out the gallery on the right – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Scream Queen says:

Gave up on this slideshow after the 4the time an ad took me to the App Store… yikes. Didn’t realize I was on Zergnet this morning.

2. kirads09 says:

Yikes. I need Lena Dunham trigger warnings. I don’t find her funny at all. I find her disgusting tbh.

My quote of the week is from Colony: Katie: I thought you said work was a viper pit
    Will: Yeah, but I’m a snake charmer. Josh Holloway can always slay me the way he delivers a line.

3. GraceM says:

Sorry but Hank’s reaction to Alex coming out wasn’t a funny as Winn’s reaction or even as good as Mon El.

4. grazelled says:

So someone(s) at TVline thinks what Lena Dunham said was one of the most best lines of the week. Interesting, vulgar choice but a look into how the staff thinks.

5. LH86 says:

The line from Liz North on Scandal about not being able to use her name to get at a fancy restaurant was hilarious. “I was directed to check availability on something called Open Table. An APP!” I like a bit of levity in a show like this.

6. queensgirl says:

I thought that Kate telling Duke off would be the “This is Us” quote. I was so relieved to hear her say that!

7. CurlyGurly says:

When I heard the “Fillory Clinton” line on The Magicians, my first thought was, “That better be one of the ‘Quotes of the Week’ on TVLine!” Great job, TVLine. Though I could’ve done without the Lena Dunham line. Yuck. Do people still think she’s funny??

8. Reba42 says:

On Powerless, the line about Stephen Baldwin actually being Alec Baldwin doing a character was the best 5 minute laugh of my life.