Exclusive

NCIS Crossover Sneak Peek: Torres and Gregorio Lock Horns in New Orleans

NCIS‘ Agent Torres has a tip or two to offer NCIS: New Orleans‘ Agent Gregorio in this sneak peek from tonight’s crossover event. How the latter received the advice… is for you to discover.

In the NCIS episode “Pandora’s Box, Part I” (airing at 8/7c), Abby’s homeland security think tank is compromised, after which she is found in possession of a bomb and subsequently cuffed and arrested. When said think tank’s leader is murdered and a “theoretical terror playbook” stolen, Agents McGee and Torres (played by Sean Murray and Wilmer Valderrama) travel to NCIS: New Orleans — at 10 pm, for “Pandora’s Box, Part II” — to partner with Agent Pride (Scott Bakula) and his team in the search for the pinched playbook.

In the sneak peek above, New Orleans‘ Gregorio (Vanessa Ferlito) is preparing to go undercover posing as an Arabic-fluent legal eagle, which gives Torres — no stranger at all to undercover work — great pause.

How does Tammy take to Nick’s second-guessing? And what is really eating at Torres? Press play above to find out.

1. BM says:

I’m not sure if Torres was meant to replace Tony as the “wise guy” but if so, then I think it’s a huge failure. I find Torres annoying. Tony was fun while being who he was, Torres really is a wise guy (to put it politely). Why did they have to send him to New Orleans? One hour of Torres is enough!

• mary says:

NCIS was one show I always watched live. I don’t care so much now if I watch a few days later. The team without Tony isn’t really working for me. I also don’t like Bull that much. And yes, I miss Brody too, on New Orleans. Sometimes I think these shows just like to check off boxes: Latina, African American, tough street smart female,LBGT…all check! That’s how I felt when Gregorio was added. I do really like Sonya, and like Torres better than the new English one.

2. Bella says:

They “replaced” Tony (if such a thing were possible) with not one, not two, but three new agents. I have to disagree with BM, as I like Torres the best of the three. He is a good combination of toughness and humor. We’ve seen very little of Clayton Reeves, so it’s hard to evaluate him. I liked Jennifer Esposito’s character at first, but don’t anymore. She seems depressed and lacking in energy, other than to be critical of everyone else, and doesn’t seem to add much to the team or the show.

3. Ed says:

I miss Brody

4. TDXI says:

Can they not just keep Torres in New Orleans? I don’t watch that show and he’s spoiling the proper NCIS.

5. Paige says:

Change is part of life. The shake-up of the MCRT with Tony’s departure has been pretty good. The shows direction and writing are getting stronger, probably because of new show-runners. Alex is funny; especially the way she plays off Bishop and Torres is like a bull in a china cabinet.

Enjoyed the crossover and thought the story was interesting. Glad Abby was toned down a notch…

6. sherry says:

I was beginning to like Torres until Tuesday night’s show, his constant begging to go undercover work was annoying and having no idea how things work in New Orleans went rogue and did his own thing, not a good team player, I felt bad for McGee, he is the senior agent over Torres but he spent most of the time behind the computer, he took a back seat, which wasn’t right