APB Ratings Cancelled

Ratings: 24: Legacy and APB Drop in Week 2; Penultimate Timeless Ticks Up

Fox’s 24: Legacy this week drew 5.1 million total viewers and a 1.2 demo rating (per finals), down 18 and 20 percent from its first Monday outing. Leading out of that, APB (4.5 mil/1.0) dropped 26 and 33 percent from its premiere.

For reference, time slot predecessors Gotham and already-renewed Lucifer this season have respectively averaged 3.5 mil/1.1 and 3.8 mil/1.1.

Elsewhere…

THE CW | Supergirl (2.5 mil/0.8) and Jane the Virgin (1.1 mil/0.4) both ticked up.

NBC | Leading out of a Wall rerun, The Celebrity Apprentice held steady at 3.4 mil/0.9 — down 30 percent from its premiere and barely half of what the series’ previous finale did (6.1 mil/1.7). Bubble drama Timeless (3 mil/0.7) is currently up a tenth, ahead of next week’s finale.

ABC | The Bachelor (7.6 mil/2.4) was flat. Quantico (2.4 mil/0.6) dipped, tying its demo low.

CBS | Kevin (7.9 mil/1.5), Man (7.1 mil/1.4), Donuts (7.2 mil/1.4) and Scorpion (7.2 mil/1.2) were all steady, while 2 Broke Girls (6 mil/1.2) dipped a tenth.

Want scoop on any of the above shows? Email InsideLine@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Wrstlgirl says:

24:Legacy is really good, just sayin’ :-)

2. Kevin says:

24: Legacy is truly binge worthy and it keeps getting better and better than the original. As for Timeless with its season or series finale next week depending on the show’s status, my money’s on for a Season 2 renewal if it does end with a cliffhanger.

• George says:

I really enjoy it however I’m not putting it anywhere near jack Bauer’s league just yet lol. I would love a mention of jack somewhere in the show.

• P Diddily says:

Jack Bauer>>>>>>>>Black Bauer. I just don’t buy him in the role. Not sure if it is his age, or mediocre acting. IMO, if they were going to continue 24 it should have been with the blonde chic from Chuck who was in the last reboot.

3. Jennifer says:

Timeless … too little, too late? I really love that show. So does my daughter. I know it’s expensive to make, what about doing multiple shows in a timeline?

4. Billy meacham says:

24 legacy has been good so far and I’ve been liking APB it’s just really random that Ernie Hudson is in that show.

5. liame says:

APB is terrible.

6. Bigdede says:

Jane the Virgin ratings went up after Michael died. I knew that would happen. Thank goodness that romance is over. Now I can watch the show again

7. Larc says:

I can believe APB is down. I saw it for the first time last night and thought it was dreadful.

8. kmw says:

Not surprised by the drop of APB nor 24 but 24 has to be concerning FOX given the fact they have pushed this one so hard. and promoted it so heavily. Being near Gotham and Lucifer so soon isn’t good.

9. T.W.S.S. says:

I understand that the big four love their police procedurals, but what was Fox thinking with APB?

10. christopher bee says:

APB has more plotholes than swiss cheese. They monitor the police officers with cameras, GPS positioning in real time but there are no automatic procedures in case of medical or tactical help? Yeah, just call it in per phone like any other copshow. Plain stupid.

24 is just a mindless copycat with an outdated formular; it´s 2017 not 2004. But i like Dr. Dre.