Exclusive
NCIS Abby Arrested

NCIS First Look: Arrested Development Tees Up New Orleans Crossover

Abby Scuito won’t be feeling a whole lotta love this Valentine’s Day when CBS’ NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans stage a two-hour crossover, as seen in these exclusive photos.

In the Tuesday, Feb. 14 episode of original-flavor NCIS, titled “Pandora’s Box, Part I” and airing at 8/7c, Abby’s (played by Pauley Perrette) homeland security think tank is compromised, after which she is found in possession of a bomb and subsequently cuffed and arrested.

When Gibbs’ team discovers that the leader of the group has been murdered and a “theoretical terror playbook” has been stolen, Agents McGee and Torres (Sean Murray and Wilmer Valderrama) travel to NCIS: New Orleans — at 10 pm, for “Pandora’s Box, Part II” — to partner with Agent Pride (Scott Bakula) and his team in the search for the volatile, missing playbook.

NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans both resume their seasons next Tuesday, Feb. 7. Will you then tune in for the Valentine’s Day crossover?

ncis-abby-arrested-2

1. shunda1177 says:

Always love the crossover episodes but when are we are going to see a complete series crossover with all three NCIS teams, Scorpion and Hawaii Five-O?!?!

• ragnar51 says:

Great idea!! Shunda! I’m not at all familiar with Scorpion but the dynamic between Gibbs and just about any of the H50 cast would be terrific, just imagine Gibbs and Jerry together!!

2. Jess says:

Love Abby and can’t wait to see the teams worth together. Can’t wait to see how well LaSalle and Torres get along.

3. Haz says:

Another character being arrested on this franchise? This plot device has been way over used. I’ve tried to accept Cote leaving and understand her want to leave, and stuck around and gave the blonde agent a chance, but I’m hitting my point where I’m about to watch repeats on Netflix during the shows airing. I’ve liked Jennifer Esposito since she appeared on Spin City, enjoyed her tremendously on Samantha Who? but I cannot stand her character. I enjoyed the season premiere and thought these changes might reboot the show, a NCIS 2.0, but it has went downhill in my opinion. Way too many characters. Also I still cannot get used to this “new Gibbs” he almost died for a 2nd time at the end of season 3 and that did not cause him to change his wardrobe or attitude, why now?

4. Sherri says:

I’m excited to see this episode. It’s good the parts will air on the same night instead of having to wait a week to see how the second part unfolds.

5. claudiagail says:

I am looking forward to this, especially the second part with McGee and Torres in New Orleans since that pairing has become my new favorite this season.

6. JoAnn Moss says:

Looking forward to this crossover. The original NCIS is still great after all these years! After reading about how crazy the schedulIng and logistics are in filming crossovers I appreciate them even more and understand why a three way crossover would be impossible.

7. Tracy says:

Never miss NCIS, even though I don’t much like New Orleans. But I still watch.

8. MMD says:

You bet I’ll be watching!

9. Paloma says:

I always love it when Abby gets more screen time. Which is not nearly often enough.

10. TDXI says:

Stopped watching NCIS NOLA in season 1. Was a big fan of the normal NCIS but the new people especially Torres who can’t properly have really put me off. Guess there is only LA left.

11. Sue Long says:

The only way I look at NCIS anymore is on TNT and ION in the years BEFORE Bishop’s character came on! UGH! And with no Tony and the 2 new Hispanic guys, it’s a mess! I’ve tried to watch current shows several times and never made it through an entire new episode before I have to change the channel! Instead of getting rid of the characters fans can’t stand (hello, Emily!) they “develop” those characters even more and try to force them down our throats! It does not work!!!

• Barbara says:

It must be working since NCIS is still the number 1 show on CBS. And what 2 Hispanic guys? There’s just Torres. There is a Brit that’s semi-regular, but that’s all. I can tell you’re very upset by the changes, so just don’t watch. It’s just a TV show and you shouldn’t let it get to you so riled up!

• R says:

You should watch the last episode of NCIS, then. It focused on Palmer. While I’m not a fan of the new characters, the show still gives us enough Gibbs/Probie/Abby/Ducky/Palmer moments to make it worth watching, IMO.

12. ec mazoch says:

pauley perretts should move to Canada with woopie and Hanoi Jane

13. Mal Gauthier says:

I would love to see Ducky Mallard and Hetty Lange team up

14. JIm says:

one comment on NCIS, just a few to many main character to keep track off, may need to thin it out a bit. NCIS nolo, LaSalle and the black agent need to get together romantically- long term thing.

15. Eric11714 says:

I enjoy all three NCIS shows . But the current Mole episodes left me wondering why the team did not reach back to DC for any help. The show runners seem to operate NCIS LA like it is not part of the greater NCIS universe. Not saying crossovers all the time by any means but referencing DC would be appropriate.

16. I like all the ncis can’t wait for this episode crossover. would be awesome to see all of them crossover but probably would never will because of cost and some dynamics of charaters might not work but i still think it would be awesome to have all 3 cross over

17. Frank says:

The second Ferlito makes an appearance, I’m changing channels!