Exclusive
Grimm Season 6 Episode 4 Video Rosalee Multiples

Grimm Sneak Peek: Diana Drops Major Baby News on 'Monrosalee' — WATCH

Grimm‘s Diana may be the cutest — yet creepiest — little supernatural OB-GYN around.

In this exclusive sneak peek at Friday’s episode (NBC, 8/7c), Adalind’s daughter still isn’t happy about seeing Nick impersonate her daddy so well. But she’s distracted when she walks by Rosalee and Monroe… and abruptly stops, eye-level with Rosalee’s abdomen.

“You have a baby in you,” the little girl says. Then, “No, not a baby.”

Um, what? As the panicked parents-to-be start to seriously lose their stuff, Diana elaborates on exactly what she means.

“I’m guessing we didn’t know this?” Wu says.

To find out what Diana knows about the Blutbad-Fuchsbau spawn, press PLAY on the video below.

1. The producers have done a great job of making Diana uber-creepy. LMAO

2. Brigid says:

LOL, awesome!! Diana so gave them a creepy look!

3. Tiffany says:

Can someone tell me what she say please? I cannot get the video to play.

4. Jake says:

Love Monroe’s reactions: “that was a creepy look” LOL

5. Oh boy!!! They’re having a litter!

6. Susan H Gerloven says:

Love the show and very sad to hear that this is the last season

7. Billy Bob Johnson says:

Very creepy child. That young actress has a long career ahead of her.
    NBC should have given them a 7th and final season. They have everyone locked up in contracts until then, so why not just produce another 13-part season???

8. All I wish is that they’d explain the life cycle of a Hexenbiest. I assume Diana being that big is a normal part of being a Hexenbiest because when she showed up no one seemed surprised at all. Still, I’d like to understand because they never explained how a girl who should be a toddler is suddenly a pre teen.

• Anna Culpepper says:

The producers explained in an earlier post that Diana is special because of how she was conceived and what Adalind did while pregnant with her to get her powers back. Basically she is growing much faster than normal Hexenbiests because of her purple eyes powers.

• Okay, that’s fair and I’ll buy that, still the lack of explanation within the show bothers me. Literally no one batted an eye when she showed up all grown up. Unless it was known to everyone (like Hank, for example) what Adaling did and how it influenced Diana’s growth, it bothers me that no one asked what the actual…?

9. GraceM says:

Once again, a video that’s not available outside the US. I don’t know why networks block these videos, but it would be nice if they stopped.

• Axel says:

Try to install a VPN… I like Cyberghost (Little Lag on servers in your Area)…
      But there is always an over-flow of people. Takes about 1 – 2 minutes (RARELY 3) to connect to a server. Make sure you set it up so the VPN is connect to the USA and not your country.

There are other alternatives, but Cyberghost is pretty easy to use.
      ******* CyberGhost is built for PC ONLY *******

(If you don’t know what a VPN is): A VPN is a “Virtual Private Network” allowing you to transfer data anonymously, aswell as masking your REAL IP(Internet Protocall)(Which lets websites / other services know the approximate location you’re in). Using a VPN will make your connect go through a different “server” and use that server to collect information and then transfer it to you. Therefore making websites think you’re in the USA and not United Kingdom (Or where ever you live, United Kingdom is an example)

** Please, no one criticize my wording, I’m trying to put it in words people who are not so tech-savvy can understand. **