Reign's Final Season: The Scheme Queens Unite in Chilling First Promo

The ladies of Reign have a few things they’d like to get off their chests.

The CW on Wednesday released the first official promo for the period drama’s final season, which finds all three queens — Mary (Adelaide Kane), Catherine (Megan Follows) and Elizabeth (Rachel Skarsten) — confessing the many twisted sins that have gotten them where they are today.

There’s talk of “many lovers” and “terrible things” and “Satan’s power” … and that’s just from Catherine!

In addition to concluding the tale of Mary Queen of Scots, Reign‘s final season — premiering Friday, Feb. 10 at 9/8c — will also answer a number of our questions from last season’s big cliffhanger. (Including, you know, who’s actually dead around here.)

Hit PLAY on the creepy little promo above, then drop a comment with your hopes for Reign‘s final season below.

1. Zaid says:

Oh my god this looks exceptional

2. sweetrupturedlight says:

The only thing I got from that is that Rachel Skarsten is still as painful to watch as ever.

3. canadian17 says:

So… maybe I’m wrong, but wouldn’t Elizabeth, a pretty well known Protestant, not be in a confessional?

4. ninergrl6 says:

Great promo. I going to miss this show so much!

5. Tracey says:

This show is so well written and produced, and features an amazing cast of actors. The costumes and sets are always most impressive.
    Congrats on it’s huge success, it will be sadly missed….

6. Angie says:

I think it was a mistake to cancel Reign. Too bad.

7. Nicwagers29 says:

The CW made a horrible mistake by canceling Reign!!!! It was my favorite!!! Now I’m down to only watching Supernatural & The Originals. I just can’t believe they would rather keep shows like Jane the Virgin, The Flash, Crazy Ex Girlfriend (horrible from the moment it came out), and pretty much all of the other except the 3 I’ve mentioned here. Soon I’ll have no reason to watch the CW at all. They have no taste & apparently want to have no network if they keep this up. I predict they will eventually go under if they keep canceling the best thing that has ever happened to them!!!