Exclusive

NCIS: LA Video: As Mole Hunt Heats Up, [Spoiler] Is Arrested! Is Deeks Next?

NCIS: Los Angeles this Sunday (CBS, 8/7c) kicks off the three-part culmination of its long-running mole hunt storyline, and the agents are dropping like flies!

In this exclusive sneak peek from the aptly titled episode “Hot Water,” Granger has been arrested by the LAPD. But when Deeks (played by Eric Christian Olsen) goes to check in on his mysteriously collared colleague, he gets stonewalled. Working his surfer boy charm, Deeks is making perhaps less than zero progress, you will see, when Internal Affairs Detective Whiting (Scream‘s Karina Logue) shows up to deliver another setback.

As Olsen recently told TVLine of the twist-filled three-parter, “They find a body on Callen’s front lawn. They find a body in Sam’s trunk. They go after Kensi. Hetty is getting fired…. Characters come back out of the woodwork, there’s peril, there’s blood….”

“It is coming to a head,” Chris O’Donnell echoed, adding: “Nothing is as it seems.”

Want more scoop on NCIS: LA, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. I just have to say ... says:

I ❤ me some Deeks & Eric Christian Olsen. No clue who the mole is but add long as it’s not Deeks or Kensi, I’m fine.

2. Stefanie says:

Awesome scene! Eric Christian Olsen is the best! I cannot wait for this three episode arc.

3. auntiemm says:

I just wish they would have done this as a cross over with the other two shows. I think they should include Vance again at the very least.

• MMD says:

I agree since Vance is the Director he should have some involvement.

• P. J. Ortiz says:

Me too. Maybe not necessarily with the two other shows but at least the director and also secretary Porter too. A story like this one should have all the essential characters, even if they’re only guest appearance. And if it’s a three episode line, then they could guest star in the remaining two.

4. Andrew says:

THe NFL moved the football game to prime time. Will this air now?

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

The sports airs on NBC; the NCISeese air on CBS.

• mistri says:

It’s confusing because if the game had been played at noon like it was originally scheduled it was on CBS. If you go to CBS Sports you will see that. But because it was moved to the evening it’s on NBC. I don’t get it but I’m happy NCISLA will be shown at its regularly-scheduled time. I’ll be DVRing it because I’m watching my Chiefs.

5. Diane says:

Deeks is my favorite character on NCISLA.

6. A. Slaughter says:

For my money, the mole is a good deal closer than the team realizes. Someone who crossed swords with Hetty or even Granger in the past. Or, it could be Granger, would be a good way to close out his character.

7. federalizestategovernmentslikehitlerunderobama says:

libtard special forces act like your capable of doing something on three.

8. I’m annoyed that according to current scheduling, the first is tonight, second part is 29 Jan, and the third 19 Feb, hope thats wrong!

9. Bobbi says:

It’s about time this mole search is coming to an end – it’s gone on way too long. The writers are good and could do better with different stories each week (or maybe a two parter now and then), but dragging out stories like this mole can get boring.

10. Susanne Albro says:

I love Deets. Whatever happens he has to be active for me to watch this show.

11. Knows Better says:

It was in callens garage, not his front yard. If you’re going to print something try the truth.

12. Tammy says:

I hope it is not Nell, she was acting strange when Dugan first came into NCIS headquarters. Such as sneaking of to grab a thumb drive from the computer. And I hope it is not Eric, Sam, Callan, Seems, Kenzie or Hetty. And they got Granger sick and looking like he is dying so I don’t think it is him. I am confused as to who it will be, but I keep watching, but having to wait so long for the other two episodes is to long a wait. Thanks