Girl Meets World Series Finale Promo: Mr. Feeny, More Return to Say Goodbye

Ready or not, here it comes!

The official promo for Girl Meets World‘s Jan. 20 series finale (Disney Channel, 6/5c) has arrived, giving us our first look at the sitcom’s untimely end.

This week’s penultimate episode revealed that the Matthews could be moving to London — thanks to Topanga’s promotion at a job I forgot she had — and as you’ll see in the promo for the finale, the family’s going to need a whole lot of help deciding whether to stay or go. (And by “a lot of help,” I mean nearly the entire cast of Boy Meets World… including both Morgans.)

As far as the possibility of Girl Meets World continuing on another network or streaming service, series creator Michael Jacobs tells TVLine that there are “talks underway,” but clarifies that they’re at the “very beginning stages.”

Hit PLAY on the promo above, then drop a comment with your hopes for the finale (and possibly beyond) below.

1. Joey Padron says:

Good to see Mr.Feeny in the promo for the finale. Excited to see Big Boy Meets World reunion in the episode. Sad the show is gonna be over for now. Hope they’ll find a new home for next season soon!

2. Jedi says:

I want them to continue it on Disney. I grew up with boy meets world. And the kids today are very lucky to have girl meets world. It’s a wholesome and healthy show. It’s hard to imagine that we wouldn’t be able to watch Riley, augie and maya grow up the same way we watch corey and topanga grow up.

3. A says:

I am angry that the voice over guy said “time to say goodbye.” How dare you make me do that!

4. S says:

I am 14 and watched both Boy Meets World and Girl Meets World. I can’t imagine my life without GMW. I really hope GMW will continue. It helped me a lot in life, not to mention the hours of entertainment. I just cried while watching Girl Meets Sixteen. Please spread #saveGirlMeetsWorld

5. Jennifer Mealey says:

Very disappointed in the ending of girl meets world. I’m a mom of a 7 year old and we watched the show together and the show was about real life for kids. I kept telling my daughter I hope she finds friends like the 6 of the kids on the show.

6. Tammy Keener says:

As an avid fan of Boy meets world, I was ecstatic of the release of Girl meets world and i am 44. Me and my boys have connected on a new level watching our two worlds combine. I loved watching Ben and Danielle as we grew up then to get them to bring Cory and topanga back was great. I can’t believe Disney is canceling this show. With all the shows they have on that make absolutely no sense they choose to let go of one that actually has meaning to all their episodes. I really thought this would last as long as Boy meets world. I am truly disappointed at Disney for such a terrible desiscion and I really hope that another network sees what a great show this is and brings it back. To the cast and crew you all did an amazing job and my family hopes to see you back on in the future.

7. Cmon Netflix, Freeform, ABC…somebody!

8. Selsa says:

My 3 girls (ages 6-10) and I are truly sad to see this fantastic show end. It’s really the only Disney show I allow them to watch. I hope someone else will keep Girl Meets Girl going, we need this wholesome, life learning and funny show. Please cancel Bizaardvark or any of those other ridiculous shows instead.

9. Why is time to say goodbye u can’t do thi6

10. angela Galbraith says:

That is a bad decision on girl meets world even I watch it

11. My son is crushed. He is autistic and watched every episode of Boy Meets World twice (at least) and we were thrilled when this show came on and stuck so closely to the original show – teaching about life in a wholesome funny way. If Net Flix picks it up, might have to break down and subscribe!

12. Kimberly J. Bell says:

I firmly Believe Girl meets World should be picked up by another station and continue on because the values and lessons must be shared with future genorations! Boy Meets World taught me at a young age about feelings, compromise, sibling rivalry, hope, friendships, poverty, neglect, perseverance, love, puberty, the importance of family and much much more. Girl meets world has taught my daughter about friendship, compromise, conflict, puberty, bullying, acceptance, evolution, and still has the ability to teach her even more. The day we found out it was canceled we cried and cuddled while rewatching all episodes on our DVR. The whole time I am thinking my daughter will never know what more this show could offer her during her upcoming tween and teen years. With all the hate and anger we see today, this show could help to put a stop to some of it! Do not dismiss it because you think no one is watching. We are always watching!! If you love the show, scream it at the top of your lungs! Start a petition, talk to station heads, just do not give in!! Girl Meets World Must Live On!! As for continuing the storyline, send the Matthew’s to London with Maya! Her parents can take over Tapanga’s until they can afford to move the business to London. Love can keep this show alive!!

13. Smantha says:

I can’t believe the show is cancelled. I love girl meets world because it always gave me lessons on what to do and how to do it. I wish there was more episodes I could look forward to. I hope it comes back on one day. Honestly I was growing up with gmw, because it was the only show I loved on Disney. Please please tell me that the show is not over, I cried while watching girl meets sweet sixteen.

14. Robert wagoner says:

Why is the show girl meets world cancelling I have watched it every since it started in 2014 til now at least they are just freshman in high school. I really liked the show I with it would continue.

15. Kim Meshell says:

I love that show. I hate that it going to end.

16. Troy says:

There are very few shows that are a good influence for kids. This one is one of them and we need to do whatever we can to keep it going. We need more shoes like this

17. Joey Peter says:

It is stupid you canceling the show it awesome and people out it and you could have had so many new seasons off of what you just showed with Riley and Lucas they cute and Maya and Josh aren’t together what happened to someday