Exclusive
Celebrity Apprentice Video

Apprentice Preview: Will Brooke Burke's Husband Cost Her the Competition?

If Brooke Burke-Charvet gets terminated on Monday’s New Celebrity Apprentice (NBC, 8/7c), she’ll have her husband to thank for it.

David Charvet (BaywatchMelrose Place) makes a special appearance on this week’s episode when Team Prima needs a model for its latest challenge — but the real challenge comes when Charvet refuses to pose as his wife’s passenger on a motorcycle for a photoshoot about strong women.

“In real life, would you be driving or would I be driving?” he asks in TVLine’s exclusive sneak peek of the episode. “Because I’m not having Arnold [Schwarzenegger] look at me like I’m some kind of wimp.”

I won’t reveal whether or not Charvet eventually caves — you’ll have to watch the video and find out — but I will say this: This couple should totally join Kyle Richards on the next season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Hit PLAY on the video below, then drop a comment with your thoughts: Who’s out of line here?

1. Mark says:

Only a wimp would worry about how he looks to another man.

2. Jimmy says:

That is hilarious!!! No on knows what the guy is going to do yet, so give him a break.

3. Leesa says:

Ridiculous, he just needs to go along with what his wife Brooke asks him to do. I’m pretty sure he wants Brooke to win the competition and earn a lot more money. They are a good looking couple.

4. Ann says:

Don’t worry for him, if you know his father you will know he doesn’t need money!

5. Jimmy Snakes says:

Good for him. Acting out some demeaning, immasculating lib feminist fantasy for payment… he doesn’t need the money and not everything is about it : )

6. bob says:

Good for him, bunch of controlling women, trying to manipulate using guilt

7. Lee smith says:

What a jerk! Ego over your wife way to go
    Loser probably jealous of his wife’s success cause he has done nota since his last show 20 yrs ago

8. Alice says:

I must say, whether they lost or not, as soon as he spoke out I thought…what a jerk. He could have supported his wife and I’m sure(she won’t tell us) she felt hurt….this was about her and not him. Any man, especially at his age that feels good about himself, would have a fun with it and it would have been sexy too.

9. Dee says:

They are both a bunch of babies. He is a douche and does air brushing ever make a difference – she is ugly.