Bruno Mars Brings the (Uptown) Funk to Carpool Karaoke — Grade It!

Bruno Mars brought the house down during James Corden’s most recent drive to work. Don’t believe us? Just watch.

The four-time Grammy winner joined the The Late Late Show host for Carpool Karaoke on Tuesday in support of his third studio album “24K Magic.” Over the course of their 15-minute drive, the virtuosic duo harmonized on some of Mars’ greatest hits — including “Uptown Funk,” “Locked Out of Heaven,” “Grenade” and “If I Knew” — as well as the title track from his most recent release.

Mars first revealed he was shooting Carpool Karaoke via an Instagram post on Nov. 19. His appearance comes less than one week after Corden jammed out with Madonna.

Hit PLAY on the clip above, then let us know where Bruno Mars’ Karaoke session ranks for you among Corden’s various Carpools.

1. SGfan says:

I watch these videos mainly for James Corden…he’s a true champ, how he learns all these song lyrics and his enthusiasm with all his carpool guests is so authentic & infectious. I’m glad this segment won an Emmy, he truly deserves it. Bruno Mars was awesome also.

2. c-mo says:

This particular installment of CPK ranks among my favs and not just because Bruno is so charming, but because the two of them were amazing together. I think I might have been grinning like a silly schoolgirl the entire time. The talent of these two men is crazy and then add in their charm and charisma, not to mention chemistry, an unbeatable combo. I’m glad I stayed up to watch last night.

• Big Cheddar says:

I agree! I watched it on youtube a few times as well as the tv broadcast and could not stop smiling! You could tell they both had a blast doing it.

3. Kevin says:

I give it an A+. The best if not one of the best Carpool Karaokes of all time. The Late Late Show with James Corden is the best late night TV I have ever seen.

• Big Cheddar says:

Definitely in the top 2 for me. Adele’s still has a slight edge for me because of the part where she rapped some Nikki Minaj, but this one is a close second (if not tied).

4. Robin Covarrubias says:

The BEST CARPOOL KARAOKE EVER, Love Bruno Mars and James Corden. The BEST EVER

5. Mommaknowsbest77 says:

One of the best, if not the best. Well played, guys!

6. burnscindy says:

I really enjoyed how much fun Bruno Mars was having! You’d think he’d be sick of the songs by now but he was into it like a fan. I also learned something new. “It’s not R&B unless you lick your lips.”

7. mary jo constantino says:

Amazing., the best james corden carpool karaoke ever.Love it .❤❤❤.