Madonna Brings 'Music,' Jacko Gossip to Carpool Karaoke — Watch & Grade It

Second best is never enough — which is why Madonna brought her A-game to Carpool Karaoke.

The Queen of Pop joined James Corden for his signature Late Late Show segment on Wednesday in support of her forthcoming Showtime special Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour (premiering Friday, Dec. 9 at 9/8c). The 13-minute drive featured many of her greatest hits — including “Vogue,” “Express Yourself” and “Music” — as well as newer track “Bitch I’m Madonna.”

RELATED Bruno Mars Set for Carpool Karaoke

Madonna first revealed she was shooting Carpool Karaoke via an Instagram post on Nov. 16. Just four days later, Bruno Mars snapped a pic revealing that he, too, would be joining Corden for a musical ride. An airdate for the “24K Magic” singer’s appearance has not yet been announced by CBS.

Hit PLAY on the clip above, then let us know where Madonna’s Karaoke session ranks for you among Corden’s various Carpools.

1. Darsan54 says:

Madonna seems to be trying a little too hard. She doesn’t seem as ease as other guests. Always on stage.

2. MMD says:

Not my favourite – that would be Adele and I loved the road trip with Chris Martin of Coldplay to the Super Bowl. Madge just doesn’t seem to be able to let loose and have fun.

I agree with Darsan 54 that she always seems to be giving a performance and that twerking and sticking her legs out of the car looked ridiculous and forced.

3. Valerie Tower says:

I was a huge Madonna fan in the 80’s and early 90’s when she was still innovative, but everything she does recently is so tired.

4. Bruno Vichezy says:

Madonna was cool and gorgeous. She was having a blast and I loved every second of it. The music selection was flawless.

• c-mo says:

The selection of music might have been flawless but her performance was way beyond flawed! I could hear the radio and James more than I could hear her. And can we say rude? She had nothing nice to say to or about James, it was all about her and her desire to dish about her creepy relationship with Michael Jackson. This, by far, is my least favorite CPK; a title that Brittany Spears used to hold but easily ceded last night.

5. Bruce Wayne says:

The old witch should retire and just go away.

6. Dev says:

STOP WITH THE ACCENT! Ugh.