Oprah Michelle Obama

Oprah, CBS Snag Michelle Obama's Final White House Interview

Sigh… I guess this means she’s really leaving.

Oprah Winfrey has scored the final one-one interview with exiting First Lady Michelle Obama, and their chat will be packaged as an hour-long CBS special.

Per the Eye network’s announcement, the exclusive sit-down — which will be taped — will take place in the “First Family’s private residence” and topics will include “details about life at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, her eight years as First Lady of the United States, the legacy she’ll leave behind and her plans for the future.”

There’s no word if Winfrey will end the special by getting down on her knees and desperately begging FLOTUS to stay.

1. C. Washburn says:

There’s nothing smart about tv anymore, including most news. This interview between these 2 people, does absolutely nothing, to make me want to watch it. I dispise them both. They are both, nothing but nasty racists….

2. Piers says:

Anything to speed her on her way.

3. N says:

I love them both

4. Scott says:

She leaving and good ridens and when she leaves take that idiot she call her husband and never be seen again

• Super-fan says:

*RIDDANCE*
      You are one of Trump’s poorly educated voters I take it.

• :-) says:

LOL i saw that too but felt Mrs Obama would want me to take the high road. I couldn’t find a way to point it out w/o being mean. I guess I should say i didn’t try very hard to find a nice way to point it out.

• Aeol says:

Kind of like we’ll never see melania, other than strolling in and out of trump tower?

5. :-) says:

Wow so much hate and ignorance! Neither of these women have done anything but the best version of themselves and help others improve themselves. I will miss the intelligent, fashionable, and loving Mrs Obama. I wish she and Ms Winfrey nothing but the best. They are examples to all young girls around the world.

6. Hope says:

Two beautiful and wonderful women. Wish hateful racists would leave beautiful people like this alone. I can’t wait to watch!

7. Gwen says:

I am so over Oprah, who uses every opportunity to promote herself. I would much rather see Mrs. Obama interviewed by Ellen or Katie Couric.

8. Jake says:

Wow, the end of an era. Her and the Pres are two of the classiest people. It’ll be a shame to see them go.