Exclusive

Once Upon a Time Video: Evil Queen's Genie Is No Dream for [Spoiler]

Once Upon a Time‘s Purely Evil Queen teaches a Storybrooke hero to be careful what they wish for in this exclusive sneak peek from Season 6’s winter finale.

In “Wish You Were Here” (airing on ABC Sunday at 8/7c), the Evil Queen — upon learning that Emma & Co. possess a weapon capable of defeating her (and perhaps already got nicked by it?) — steals the magic lamp from Jasmine and conjures the genie (aka Aladdin) to grant someone else‘s wish. Press play above to see how that works out for all involved.

Elsewhere in the midseason finale, Regina goes on a rogue rescue mission while Gold and Belle face a surprising danger to their newborn son Gideon.

Want more scoop on Once, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Val says:

I love the shot of seeing Emma with her dad and her partner/true love walking down ready for battle.
    The look and worriedness on their faces when Emma vanishes.

I really dislike evil queen (who is still kinda Regina lol)

2. Butch says:

Spoilers

There is another clip of the episode on youtube which shows Emma nicking the Evil Queen but it not harming Regina. Up to now they thought anything done to the Evil Queen would also happen to Regina. Looking forwarding this finale. Hope they announce the return date at the end of the episode.

3. Butch says:

Is this going to be another Flashpoint where everything will be as though Emma never was the savior? The original curse unbroken? Emma not sent to the real world and so growing up as a princess in the Enchanted Forest ? Someone else is the savior? Lots of possibilities. I would guess since only Emma disappeared that not everything changed.

4. Butch says:

Also don’t Regina and the Evil Queen have the ability to heal wounds? I think I remember Regina healing Henry when he was hurt. Why wouldn’t the Evil Queen heal herself unless she can’t for some reason.

5. kate says:

I kind of imagine there is some kind of time limit on this, because if I remember her conversation with Aladdin correctly it was in the context of something like there were times I wished I wasn’t the savior while he was telling her what led him to use the shears. Otherwise, because I don’t believe she has bugs all over Storybrooke, she likely used one wish already.

6. Butch says:

Per EW article this is going to be a what if episode . We have been having a lot of those in on DC TV. Lets see if Disney can bring something unique to it. I am sure I will enjoy it.