Arnold Schwarzenegger will have some famous friends on hand to help him navigate the Celebrity Apprentice boardroom. (Will he say, “You’re terminated” instead of “You’re fired”?)
NBC’s New Celebrity Apprentice, which swaps in Ah-nuld for previous host Donald Trump (wonder what he’s doing now?), has added six boardroom advisors for the upcoming season, the network announced Thursday. And a few of them are already familiar to NBC watchers.
The new advisors include:
* Leeza Gibbons, the Emmy-winning Entertainment Tonight alum who actually won the most recent Apprentice season in February 2015.
* Bob Harper, trainer/host of NBC’s The Biggest Loser and exercise guru.
* Rocco DiSpirito, celebrity chef and cookbook author. (Remember his 2003-04 NBC reality show, The Restaurant? Well, we do.)
* Tracey Edmonds, co-host of Extra and film producer.
* Gemma Godfrey, British personal-finance expert.
* Justine Ezarik, YouTube star known as “iJustine.”
They join already-announced advisors like Warren Buffet, Tyra Banks and Jessica Alba, who will help Schwarzenegger choose from a new crop of celebrity contestants, including Boy George, Mötley Crüe rocker Vince Neil and Jersey Shore alum Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi.
The New Celebrity Apprentice debuts Monday, Jan. 2 at 8/7c on NBC.
Do any of these celebrity advisors make you more likely to tune in to NBC’s new-look Apprentice? Advise us in the comments.