Britney Spears Lifetime Movie

Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: These First-Look Photos Will Drive You Crazy

It’s so not Britney, bitch.

Lifetime on Thursday — just one day before the Princess of Pop turns 35 — released a batch of photos from its upcoming Britney Spears biopic, giving us our first look at major players like Spears (Camp‘s Natasha Bassett), Kevin Federline (Power Rangers‘ Clayton Chitty) and even Justin Timberlake (Cleaners‘ Nathan Keyes) in action.

(Side note: Don’t feel bad if you don’t recognize any of those names. You probably won’t recognize their faces either, nor the faces of the characters they’re allegedly portraying.)

The Feb. 2017 movie (working title: Britney) will chronicle Spears’ rise to stardom, fall from grace, and return to the spotlight — mixed in, of course, with sordid tales of the men with whom she crossed paths along the way. (Oh, did I forget to mention all five members of *NSYNC are represented in this movie? Those pictures are among my favorites.)

Speaking of favorites, here are some of our favorite reactions to these photos from TVLine readers:

Browse the gallery of Britney photos, then drop a comment: Do any of these actors look… anything like their characters?

1. Tori says:

This will be hilariously awful, and I can’t wait to watch every single second of it.

2. *please read in Janice from friends voice*

OH MY GOD :O

3. Viviana says:

This is my era so I do know all of the characters but come on – they look NOTHING like the actual people. Also, I wonder if they will include Wade Robson in it, he is the guy Britney cheated on Justin with

4. Jeffrey Frasher says:

Anyone watch the Biopic of Brittany Murphy? The actress looked nothing like the character she was playing. I’ve been a huge fan of Britney since Baby One More Time (that music video changed my life) haha. So The story should be easy to follow even if the actors look nothing like the characters. So let’s just hope they can act and that the people behind this don’t ruin it.

5. Shannon says:

I don’t know if I can watch…the NSYNC casting looks SO bad!! Too bad they couldn’t even get one well-known name attached to this movie.

6. Bwhit says:

These are the most offensive casting shots I’ve ever seen…. they should have consulted the large number of 30 something women like myself who had *NSYNC posters adorn their walls as teens…. for shame lifetime!!

7. Laura says:

Why does NSYNC look like the Dollar Store version of the Backstreet Boys?

8. peterwdawson says:

I can’t wait to see Clayton Chitty play Young Cop in Power Rangers!

9. DJ PlaZma says:

Somebody thought this was a good idea. Then someone else said “YES”…and then some network executives said “Let’s do this”.

This c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ should have been stopped long before it got this far.