TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Grey's Friends, Thrones Reunion, Stronger Legends, Sweet 'Steroline' and More

This year hasn’t been easy, but when it comes to TV, there’s plenty to give thanks for based on what you, TVLine’s readers, have told us.

Now that Team TVLine has shared its small-screen gratitude, it’s time to highlight the shows, characters and scenes that left you feeling thankful in 2016.

From Game of Thrones long-awaited reunion to Kristen Bell’s Good return to TV to Vampire Diaries‘ sweet lovers, you flooded our inbox with kudos for a wide range of drama and comedy gems.

Scroll through the gallery to the right to see the submissions we’ve highlighted, then hit the comments with your own picks!

1. Mery says:

I’m also thankful for the Klaroline phonecall :)

2. Katie says:

the Meredith/Alex friendship is ruining Alex for me and I’m a longterm fan. In his 13th season there is still only focus on his friendships when I desperately want to see more of him and Jo. They belong together. And I find that comment you published about them very weird, “either as a couple or a brother/sister relationship” – who would say that? It’s either one extreme or the other and everyone who has an understanding for the characters knows they’re like siblings.

3. Val M. says:

Bummer! My email wasn’t picked up. I was/am thankful for Klaroline phone Call this year, Waiting for more about them :D

4. Holly Mcewen says:

I too am thankful for Pitch. A female character that is well thought out and not just put into a box and I never thought I would think MPG was a good actor!

5. AMG says:

It’s not listed, but Forever’s now streaming on CW Seed here in the US and has been/is repeated on TF1 in France, kabal eins in Germany, and Sky in the UK. (Now, to get season 2…)

6. Bwhit says:

I am thankful to Fox for 9 new episodes of Prison Break and one of my favorite new shows of the season, Lethal Weapon.

7. kmw says:

Once again grateful that Bones gets to go out with proper closure. Cannot wait for January!!!!

8. KM says:

I would be thankful if i get a kiss between bonnie and Damon, i don’t care if it’s a dream or an Au , as long i get one

9. Dominique says:

I, too, am grateful for Pitch! and for all the meredith/alex scenes, they deserve to have some spotlight in such an overcrowded show.

10. Joey Padron says:

Thankful for great seasons of my favorite shows. Thankful for my new favorite shows this year like This Is Us, Lucifer, Legends of Tomorrow, Timeless, Pitch, and The Good Place. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

11. Stacey says:

These are wonderful except for Steroline! Love This Is Us, GOT reunion, and LOT Season 2, but Steroline has been the worst thing about TVD ever. It’s a disgusting ship that needs to die. Can’t wait until they break-up!! I will be thankful for that scene.

12. ravynrobyn says:

GILMORE GIRLS…DUHHHHH 😆

Not only do we get to go back to our beloved Stars Hallow for SIX GLORIOUS HOURS…this brilliant amazing show is finally being recognized for the jewel that it always was.

THIS IS US!! How did they get so many subtle, brilliant and heartbreaking actors on a single show? My heart soars and breaks several times in each episode.

MILO VENTIGMILIA! HATED him, both actor and character on GG. Not impressed with his other roles, but his portrayal of Jack is so full of love and light that it has given me a new, positive light on Jess. So I’m even more excited for tomorrow if that’s even possible.

Grateful for PB next year.

Hoping Steve Carell will appear somewhere, ANYWHERE on the small or big screen. Really miss his goofy sweetness.

13. Lynnee says:

Thankful for Lucifer, Lethal Weapon !!! Thankful for the Walking Dead

14. Stefan and Caroline have had a very sweet bond ever since early seasons and many sweet scenes. Nothing is more disgusting than hate filled venomous pus filled vile vitriol from haters and bashers who want more suffering and destruction and to destroy their bond and fans’ enjoyment. Hope they don’t get what they want so others won’t suffer.

15. Angela says:

I’m thankful for all my favorite shows, both old and new :). Whether they’re making me laugh or cry or get frustrated or have me sitting on the edge of my seat, they always keep me invested, and they’re a much welcome break and distraction from any other stress going on in my life sometimes. I also love that the writers and actors can work together to create and develop such complex, fascinating characters worth caring about.

16. SharonP says:

I to am thankful that Jaime and Eddie are getting their act together finally. But this is just me, Eddie needs to seriously go on a diet. The pouds she looses should go to McGee(NCIS).

• cordelia says:

It’s definitely not all of us. I’m glad to see some women who are not a size zero on mu screen. She looks totally normal, we’re just not used to it on our screens.

I do join the eddie-jamie-parade. It’s about time they move that story forwards

17. Milo says:

I’m mostly thankful that Jon Snow is alive and for the reunion with Sansa. I’m also thankful for Lucifer and LOT’s stronger 2nd season…
    Thankful for Pitch…a lovely family show with great female representation and intriguing plots.
    Oh and I’m also thankful that Castle is over and not flooding the TVline articles anymore…talking about flooding, also very thankful that after this weekend Gilmore Girls articles will not be burying every other article on this site. Hope to get things back to normal soon!

18. Cas says:

Man Hanna and Michelle know what it is about!! Yes GOT!!!! Yes to This is Us!!

19. Ceylan says:

I can’t believe my gratitude for Young Justice made the list! Even though it won’t come to fruition for some time I’m glad it made the list with all these other amazing things that happened in TV this past year.