New Arrow-verse Crossover Promo Highlights Alien Invasion, Oliver's Crisis and Some Super Introductions

With The CW’s Supergirl/The Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow crossover event kicking off this Monday at 8/7c, here’s a super new promo to feast on this Thanksgiving Eve.

Fresh footage hints at A.R.G.U.S.’ familiarity with the Dominators who will swoop in from outer space to prevent the human “scourge,” as well as shows Kara’s reaction to the origin of Mick Rory’s nickname.

You’ll also get a major clue as to what sets up the Arrow segment of the crossover, in which Oliver finds himself experiencing an alternate reality where many passed-on loved ones are still alive.

Once again, the crossover technically launches at the tail end of Monday’s Supergirl, continues in full on The Flash (Tuesday) and Arrow (Wednesday aka Episode 100), and finishes up on Thursday’s Legends.

But enough from me, I have a super apple pie to get out of the oven. Press play, Barry! Press play!

1. Nathan Everett says:

No one understands the level of excitement from this 21 year old man.

2. clintbrew says:

this is gonna be the best crossover ever loved kara doing the Name checks and the scene where kara founds out about heatwave name so funny

3. Phun says:

THE NEXT BEST THING TO SLICED BREAD! Oh wait, that’s me! LOL… But still, this is so awesome! I am getting so hyped for this.

4. SG says:

I’m a 33 year old grownass man bit this makes me feel like a kid. I cannot wait. Felicity is right.

5. Mike says:

Wow this looks epic! Monday can’t come soon enough. Some people say the crossover is not in Supergirl. I am here to tell you it is. Its where we see Barry encounter these Aliens and tells the team in star labs about Supergirl and then go get her. Its where it ALL STARTS. Anyway people should watch all of these shows anyway. Supergirl and Flash are the top but LoT and Arrow are great too

6. Rachel says:

Holy s#%t this looks good

7. JC1 says:

This looks amazing – I can’t wait. :)
    And yes, that’s a major clue. The aliens are going to put Oliver and company in those pods and put them into a virtual reality world where everyone they lost is still alive.

8. Joey Padron says:

Crossover promo video looks really good! So excited to watch crossover episodes next week! It’s gonna be the best crossover episodes ever!

9. Michael Summerset says:

I can’t help but feel this is the climax/jump-the-shark moment for the Arrowverse. After this the shows won’t seem quite the same. But maybe we could wind up seeing a proper Justice League/Society show.

10. Rick Katze says:

Following the trend, I’m in my seventies and can’t wait for this either. Reminds me of the time in September 1976 (the date is correct) when I looked at a small exhibit in a small back room at the World Science Fiction Convention. Turns out it was the Star Wars exhibit.

11. Jim says:

Has anything like this ever been attempted on television before, on this scale? A four-way crossover between shows airing on consecutive nights so with so many guest stars and special effects and everything? I know Law & Order has probably done three-way crossovers years ago and there’s a trillion Chicago shows but this really seems like it’s on another level. In most of those it’s really just a story segueing from one show to another with only one or two characters crossing over so they don’t blow the budget. Anyone have any thoughts?

12. Samar Fouad says:

I watch all the shows except supergirl but i will have to watch it this weak just for this crossover

13. Eline says:

Omg omg omg, super excited XD Awesome promo!

14. Cordell Garrett says:

I have a birthday coming up in 2 weeks and next to trying to sell a show, this has completed me