Gotham's 'Babs & Tabs' Are Naughty Sirens in Grindhouse-Style Promo

Gotham‘s bisexual badasses are front-and-center and making much mayhem in a new grindhouse-style promo for “Babs & Tabs.”

On the Fox drama, Erin Richards and Jessica Lucas play Barbara Kean and Tabitha Galavan, partners in nightclub management and oftentimes more (when not having their respective heads turned by Jim and Butch).

In the promo above, the ladies’ lethal exploits-to-date are recounted, followed by a teaser for what’s ahead, as Edward Nygma comes between them.

Also in Gotham‘s next Season 3 episode, titled “Time Bomb” and airing Monday at 8/7c, a threat to Lee and fiance Mario is exposed on the eve of their rehearsal dinner, while Bruce learns more about The Court of Owls.

Want scoop on Gotham, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. Brian says:

Two of the best characters on this show that have been regrettably sidelined for most of this season. This is shaping up to be the best episode of this season. Turning Erin Richards typical damsel in distress part into badass insane Barbara Kane remains one of the best moves this show has made. More Babs and Tabs and the wonderful awkward teenage romance happening between Bruce and Selina and less of the snoozeworthy complete idiot Jim Gordon and this show might be on its way to greatness in this all important 3rd season.

2. Michael Summerset says:

The promo is region blocked. Why region block a commercial?

3. Jason says:

when is babs becoming Harley…or a female joker

4. Joey Padron says:

Good trailer and preview of next episode. Excited to watch the episode on Monday!

5. Cas says:

I love them. Easily the most entertaining part of the show.

6. Brian says:

These 2 really do need more airtime. They’re great together.

7. Jimmy says:

By nature of the show, Gotham has always had trouble balancing its large cast. Barbara and Tabitha are two of the show’s most underutilized characters, but remain the most entertaining. I hope they are able to give them more screen-time coming up, and in the second half of the season. I’m also curious about what they’re planning for Butch.
    I also hope Bruce gets something to do other than run around with Selina because he’s been sidelined this season too. Though I expect that when Bruce 2.0 doppelganger comes back, he’ll try to take over Bruce’s life and cause conflict there.
    I also suspect there will be more to Mario Falcone than what meets the eye; he seems detached from his father’s business, but I think as Jim and Lee get closer again (which has already started to happen), we’ll see his darker side come out. Side note: it’s been great having John Doman back for cameo appearances! I miss him!
    Finally, what’s up with the Kringle lookalike? My guess is she was a product of the Indian Hill experiments, who secretly works for the Court of Owls (maybe that woman Katherine’s daughter?) created to drive a wedge between Ed and Oswald so that the Court can get Oswald out of office so they can institute their own Mayor. Oh, and I don’t really believe she’s dead – I think it’s a body double or something, because if she is truly dead then her inclusion in the story seems extremely pointless.

8. Tony says:

Where can I see this promo in Canada? It won’t upload in my region.