Girls Season 6 Premiere Date

Girls' Final Season Gets February 2017 Premiere Date on HBO

Get ready for one last outing with the Girls.

HBO on Thursday announced that the sixth and final season of its Lena Dunham-led comedy will premiere on Sunday, Feb. 12 at 10/9c.

The fourth season premiere of Last Week Tonight With John Oliver will bow that same night at 11 pm. Additionally, HBO’s new comedy Crashing — starring Pete Holmes as a stand-up comedian who divers his wife is having an affair — will premiere on Sunday, Feb. 19 at 10:30 pm.

Your hopes for Girls‘ final season? Drop ’em in a comment below.

1. Kevin says:

Hope Girls should have a happy ending in the final episode and I can’t wait for the return of Last Week Tonight on February 12th (three seasons in a row were the best…and now THIS).

2. T says:

Divers=Discovers? That is what I am going to assume otherwise that sentence makes no sense!

3. steven says:

Time to say goobye to a critically acclaimed, but mostly hated show.

• A fan of TV says:

I admit, I stopped watching the day Hannah called the cops and lied that Adam was assaulting her, then couldn’t believe when the cops actually came to arrest him. That’s the moment I realized this show does not reflect any of the Millennials I know, at all :)

4. Bill says:

In the series finale does Lena Dunham move to Canada 😂

5. z says:

Season 5 was the best. I hope season 6 cab beat that

6. Robin spears says:

Thank you for Lena Dunham for your brilliant contributions and to the entire cast of Girls,bringing hillarious simplification to a crazy world. I think you are wise beyond your years and have helped young women around the world. I will miss you all so much. Peace 🤗 robin spears