Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: Vampire Diaries, Lucifer, Big Bang, Arrow and More

Four out of five political pundits agree: The best way to stop thinking about Tuesday’s election results is to peruse TVLine’s Quotes of the Week.

This time around, we’ve got a botched car robbery on Once Upon a Time, a Blair Witch-esque moment on American Horror Story: Roanoke, a culinary mishap on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow and a mishandled introduction during this year’s Breeders’ Cup.

Plus, this week’s round-up also features double doses of Arrow, The Vampire Diaries and Conan.

Check out the gallery on the right – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Ritz says:

HTGAWM had the best line of the week : “I choose you, Hackerchu !”

2. Lola says:

I thought for sure the quote you chose for TVD was- you can’t say Damon without saying DAMN. It sure made me chuckle.

3. Kevin says:

The mother and son conversation on the 150th episode of Hawaii Five-O was the best.

4. JC1 says:

My favorite quote from Legends: “Oh no. Don’t be dead Raymond. On the other hand, if you are dead, please stay dead.”

5. clintbrew says:

the big bang theory with the Klingon speak vs dubba speak should have been added also the whole episode was funny including the sex dungeon dream scene which was too hot for tv

6. Tiffany says:

My favorite was from Pitch:

“I’m gonna… not going to excuse myself cause I want to hear this” Evelyn Sanders.

Meagan Holder’s delivery was everything!!

7. Conversation between Dr. Obrecht and Franco on General Hospital regarding hot Dr./Priest Griffin Monro: Franco: “Why does everyone think he’s sexy?” Obrecht: ” I’ll tell you…if I ever have the chance to glaze his strudel….oh my.”

8. Maria says:

Felicity had me cracking up so hard with that face mask! She really is the best and brings a different type of comedic/dramatic energy to Arrow! Keep going Emily Bett!