Obama Is Running for a Third Term?! Kimmel Gets the Public's 'Reaction'

Term limits be damned: President Barack Obama is running for reelection — at least according to the interviewer behind the camera on Jimmy Kimmel Live‘s “Lie Witness News.”

Thursday’s broadcast polled L.A.’s most naive citizenry about POTUS’ alleged decision seek out a third term. And while one woman was especially perturbed by the Commander-in-Chief’s supposed disregard for the 22nd Amendment, another pedestrian was overcome with joy. (To his credit, he initially appeared doubtful before jubilation set in.)

Press PLAY on the clip above to get the public’s reaction to four more years of Obama, then answer the following question: Would you reelect the sitting president to avoid the potential “s–tstorm” of a Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton administration?

1. Fan says:

In NO WAY am I an Obama fan, but he’d be preferable to the 2 choices we have.

What a world we live in

2. Collette says:

Be careful what you wish for. I’m sure in a few years his wife will be pulling a Hillary. We need another FDR to destroy the Tammany Hall 2.0 that the Democratic party has become.

• Tasha says:

I don’t think she has political aspirations at all!!!

• Mary says:

We would be so lucky to have someone with her class and style be President; however, I don’t think you have to worry about it because she experience first hand how low certain individuals can go both within the Government and behind keyboards.

3. MMD says:

If I lived in the States, I would vote for him in a heartbeat but I would want to get rid of the Republicans to vowed to make him a one term president and then vowed not to let him pass anything in his second term. People on both sides of the aisle have to stop being so partisan and start doing their jobs and start working together for all Americans.

Now please everyone don’t jump all over me because this is simply my opinion from the outside looking in.

• Mary says:

Correct it’s funny on how many outsiders can see what many insiders cannot. If possible I would vote a third term for him also.

• c-mo says:

Some of public can see it (at least the people in my circle) we just can’t really do anything about it because we want nothing to do with politics. Besides it’s always easier to see the faults in someone else’s life than those in our own…and I didn’t say that as a judgmental comment, just a point of fact.

4. c-mo says:

Lets be honest, the only reason this is really funny is because of his voice and he’s so gullible. The interviewer went a whole different direction with the liars…but it doesn’t make the video any less funny. I really hope the last guy was a setup and it didn’t actually go down as shown, because if it did, I feel really bad for this guy, I hope nobody tries to sell him property…

5. Preacher Book says:

I would like to know just how many people the interviewer talked to and what was the percentage who knew a third term is impossible.

6. Mike says:

YES I’d vote for Obama! Now and anytime!