Quotes of the Week: The Walking Dead, Pitch, This Is Us, Gotham and More

Here’s another treat for your stash of Halloween goodies: the latest edition of Quotes of the Week!

This time around, we’ve got The Real O’Neals throwing shade at HBO, a Lost reference on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, a very pleasant surprise on The Big Bang Theory and a mic-drop moment on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, courtesy of POTUS.

And, of course, we’ve got a double dose of Sunday’s brutal Walking Dead premiere — but fear not, we didn’t include any photos of Glenn looking like… that.

Check out the gallery on the right – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Ann says:

Glenn´s “Maggie, I’ll find you.” is the worst quote ever.

2. Gena says:

The ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’ shout-out on TIU made me giggle; I don’t get out to the movies much, but I just saw that one about a month ago and loved it…

Shamy’s exchange about “surprises” on BBT was cute, but I would’ve gone with Sheldon and Stuart drunkenly complimenting each other (Stuart’s neat handwriting, Sheldon’s knack for cutting insults without swearing). :)

• Anna says:

The best part of the “Florence Foster Jenkins” line was how Randall says “Jenkins” – I’m 100% sure that’s not how Meryl Streep pronounces it in the movie. Cracked me up when I saw the episode 😂

3. abz says:

Not a single quote from AHS, but two from TWD (and not even good ones at that)? :/ I thought the exchange between Audrey and Lee upon finding Sidney’s body was hilarious.
    I’d also add the “ChipHunk” comment from Rebecca on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

4. LADY_in_MD says:

Loved the florence Foster Jenkins line
    Also thought rich dotcoms line on blindspot about the dynamic of the crew being off and comparing it to fresh prince replacing aunt Viv was funny

• Phil says:

Almost everything Rich Dotcom says when he shows up is worthy of Quotes of the Week. The “that’s how Dobby died in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” from Patterson was my favourite though.