Lady Gaga Joins Corden for 'Perfect' Carpool Karaoke — Watch & Grade It!

We can give you a million reasons to check out James Corden’s latest Carpool Karaoke.

Lady Gaga joined the Late Late Show host for his signature segment on Tuesday in support of her new album Joanne. The 15-minute drive featured many of her greatest hits — including “Bad Romance,” “Poker Face” and “Edge of Glory” — as well as new tracks “Perfect Illusion” and “Million Reasons.”

But Gaga didn’t stop at Carpool Karaoke — she also hijacked Corden’s opening monologue before strapping on her guitar and joining the house band for the remainder of the episode:

In addition to her Late Late Show appearance, Gaga also served as the musical guest on the Oct. 22 episode of Saturday Night Live, which not only delivered season-high ratings, but saw its highest overnight average for an October episode in eight years. She is also set to headline the 2017 Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 5.

Did Gaga’s Karaoke session leave you speechless, or was it just on the edge of glory? Grade it in our poll below.

1. Gaga is the premiere entertainer today.I can’t wait for her get Super Bowl show.

2. Lady Gaga knows more Britney Spears lyrics than Britney Spears knew!

3. Eric7740 says:

OMG!!! She is just amazing!!! Listen to those vocals!!! A true singing talent!!!! Go GAGA!!! Can’t wait for the Super Bowl!!!

4. MMD says:

Perfection! James Corden has more talent in his little finger that the majority of the people in the business. He is the gift that keeps on giving!

5. Kevin K says:

I give it an A+. Should be on top of the list along with Britney Spears and Adele in the Top 3.

6. Lynn says:

Regardless of what you think of her or her fashion you have to admit she has talent at least. She can sing and writes her own songs which is more then Brittany or some other “stars” do these days. Cordon on the other hand does not have singing talent. You are not a singer! People want to hear your guest, not you, stop singing! On that last song even he realized he couldn’t do that one and was way out of his league and let her sing finally. Shut up already and let your guest have the spotlight you idiot!

• GAGA killed this carpool… absolutely amazing. And because she shines so brightly, he suffered vocally at times. BUT to say that he can’t sing? You are exaggerating. The man has real talent and harmonizes well. He enthusiasm is infectious and why these segments are so popular is because he is doing what any of us “carpool” singers would love to do… only he has The West End experience to back him up. I enjoy him, his singing and his theatrics. He knows talent and lets people sing that can actually sing… he has stepped heavily into songs when the singers need it… GAGA did not.

7. c-mo says:

OMG!!!!!! I tried watching this video twice but couldn’t because the streaming ads kept causing the page to reload and me having to start the video all over!!!!! I understand that ads are necessary but when they negatively affect *your* content, they become a problem. Would it be possible to at least require a way to require auto streaming ads to pause while your videos are playing and then they can start again once your video has completed? I’d rather watch the video on your site so you can get the hits but I’m finding myself visiting less and less often because of these issues. I’m sorry for the lengthy rant but I’ve gotten kicked of twice while adding this comment. Thanks for all you guys are trying to do for us TV viewers but these streaming ads are causing you to lose the battle.

• Lynn says:

Yes, I’ve been constantly having that problem with this site lately with the page reloading and not only when I’m watching videos. Get it together TV Line because that’s annoying. Even while I’m trying to leave a comment sometimes it happens.

8. LADY_in_MD says:

Can’t wait for super bowl! Gaga truly does have an amazing voice

9. The Carpooler says:

Whoa. I did not see that coming. That was incredible. Her voice is amazing and refreshing.

10. HAP says:

She is an awesome talent who let self-esteem issues cause her to create that Gaga character. Wish she would just go back to being Stefani.