24: Legacy: Watch New Extended Trailer for the Fox Franchise's Next Chapter

You don’t know Jack about 24: Legacy‘s leading man.

At least that’s what Corey Hawkins’ character asserts in the Fox drama’s latest trailer, which made its on-air debut Tuesday during Game 1 of the World Series.

Hawkins stars as Eric Carter, a former Army Ranger who also happens to be the government’s only hope at stopping a devastating terrorist attack on U.S. soil. Additional stars include Miranda Otto (Homeland) as former CTU head Rebecca Ingram, and Jimmy Smits (NYPD Blue) as Rebecca’s senator husband with presidential aspirations.

Though Kiefer Sutherland (aka 24‘s Jack Bauer) currently has no plans to appear on Legacy, the Designated Survivor star “hasn’t ruled out” the possibility of a cameo.

24: Legacy‘s two-night premiere event begins Sunday, Feb. 5 after Super Bowl LI, and continues Monday, Feb. 6.

Hit PLAY on the full trailer above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. Kermit says:

Needs more Tony Almeida.

2. mrx says:

no face, no fap, i mean no Jack, no watch

3. Mark says:

I mean it really is the exact plot of any other season of 24. I’m sure there’s a suitcase nuke somewhere

4. Kevin K says:

Fingers crossed for a Jack Bauer cameo. As for the returning Tony Almeida, what are the chances he’ll finally get killed off?

5. Christopher says:

Looks awesome. I’m ready for 24 v2.0!

I’m fine with or without a cameo from Jack Bauer this season, but I do feel like fans are owed a proper closing to Jack’s chapter at some point. Maybe season 2 of the reboot can be breaking Bauer out of the gulag or wherever he ended up after he turned himself over to the Russians.

6. DJ Doena says:

Wow, there’s a MOLE in the government? Didn’t see THAT coming!

7. liame says:

Looks good, I’m in for some 24:Legacy action!

8. I honestly think it looks pretty good. I’m going to at least give it a try. I also think it is pretty likely that Kiefer makes an appearance at some point. He is an EP on the series, so he does have some investment in the show’s success. If they make it to a second season I bet they will do a Jack Bauer arc.