Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: Grey's Anatomy, S.H.I.E.L.D., Family Guy, Mindy and More

We know the question you really want the answer to: Who is Negan going to kill tonight?

There’s still a few hours left until that’s resolved, but we can tell you which shows made our Quotes of the Week.

This time around, we’ve got pregnancy confusion on Grey’s Anatomy, an American Idol reference on The Real O’Neals, outdated comebacks on The Flash and a tribute to Cher on The Last Man on Earth.

This week’s round-up also features double doses of Supernatural, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and The Big Bang Theory.

Check out the gallery on the right – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. Phun says:

SUPERGIRL: How could you guys forget Kara to Snapper Carr: “I don’t need you to like me…jerk…guy!” Everytime, I hear that, I burst out laughing…. Lol

2. Gena says:

Your LMOE pick was good; I also got a kick out of Tandy rattling off names in his “lion and mouse” story, and saying “Goodbye, Billy” to each of the singing fish on the wall. (Liked your Janet pick from ‘The Good Place’ as well, though I got a bigger laugh from her attempt to cry like a human.) :D

3. clintbrew says:

loved the agents of shield one about fireworks also the superman if bullets dont work why do think punching will work should had been added

4. Lala says:

I started watching The real O’neals after the whole controversy with the lead actor..best decision I ever made…binge-watched the entire first season in a day and still wanted more. That show is incredible and it’s one of the few shows on TV that is actually LOL funny.

5. Writerpatrick says:

The Internet line in Supernatural had be laughing out loud. It reflects the way people use to call information decades ago.

• Anna says:

Best part of that line was she was completely serious in her delivery until she saw the look on her sons’ faces.
      “Did I say that right?”
      “So close, mom. So close.”

6. Camper says:

For real no Scream Queens?

7. Kevin K says:

More one liners from Timeless (my favorite new show of the season).