Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour Special Coming to Showtime — Watch Teaser

Just like a prayer, Showtime is taking you there — more specifically, to Madonna‘s latest world tour.

The concert film Madonna: Rebel Heart Tour will premiere Friday, Dec. 9 at 9/8c, the premium network announced Friday. The project, co-directed by Danny B. Tull and Nathan Rissman, contains footage from all around the world, combining on-stage and behind-the-scenes moments.

In addition to newer Madonna jams, like “Living for Love” and “Bitch I’m Madonna,” Madge’s Rebel Heart Tour set list also includes classic favorites like “Material Girl” and “Lucky Star.”

You should also be on the lookout for some celeb cameos during the special; over the course of her tour, she welcomed a number of big names to join her on stage, including Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Jessica Chastain and Gwendoline Christie.

Hit PLAY on the Rebel Heart Tour teaser video above, then drop a comment with your thoughts below.

1. johnc says:

Pass! I would not waste my time watching an aging singer acting like she was still in her 20’s. She is no Adele.

• mikeinsj says:

Don’t watch it then.

• Temperance says:

I’ve paid $350 and $500 a ticket to see Madonna, and after seeing a couple hundred concerts over the years, they were the best entertainment dollars I’ve ever spent.

• Boy Toy says:

I agree, I’ve been to every concert since the Virgin Tour and some twice. Best money for your entertainment instead of just watching an artist tap their fingers on a microphone while standing on stand. I’m the same age as Madge and will continue to go as long as she can still perform.

• Christian says:

Two completely different artists, two completely different experiences. The conservatism of millennials is bizarre – the ageism, the “Mine is better than yours” mentality. Madonna is performance art. She is show, spectacle and event. The fact that she was the one of the top selling concert artists of 2016 (second to Bruce Springsteen) must tell you that she still has something people want to see.

2. I went to this tour FIVE times and she no doubt was INCREDIBLE.

3. TDXI says:

She really should be living in some kind of old peoples home by now… Who really wants to see and old woman trying to act like shes 20?

4. J k says:

I saw her dancing on tv recently and she looked like a grandma making out with her grandchildren back up dancers. I thought she was annoying even back in the 80s, but watching her continue to perform like a teenage as she heads toward her 80s is even worse.

5. Vito says:

Hey JohnC, TDXI, and J k, clearly you don’t have a clue. Madonna continues to break records and set records. Of course she is no Adele. However, Adele is NO MADONNA. Madonna puts on a show that is each and everytime INCREDIBLE ! She set the bar for what female artist and some male artist are channeling her. Don’t hate. Open your sleepy minds. Better yet, keep your negativity to yourself. The world we live in has too many negative people like the 3 of you. Go to sleep. When you wake up try and have a positive attitude. You will feel much better.

6. Christian says:

I think I had a seizure watching that trailer. That was a mess. Nothing like sacrificing quality to appear trendy and up-to-date.