Season 6, Episode 5: "Street Rats"

Once Upon a Time Photos: Will Emma Divulge Her Deadly Secret?

Once Upon a Time‘s Emma seems poised to tell the truth, in these fresh photos from the fifth episode of Season 6. Plus: Princess Jasmine enlists the services of a certain crafty “street rat”!

In this Sunday’s episode, the Evil Queen — when not pampering her “sister” Zelena — forces Emma to reveal her secret in an effort to divide the Charming family.

Meanwhile in a flashback to Agrabah, Princess Jasmine recruits Aladdin to help her recover a secret weapon capable of breaking the eeeeevil Jafar’s hold on the Sultan, thus saving the city from ruin. That quest takes the twosome to the Cave of Wonders, where Aladdin’s fate is revealed.

How do you think the Charmings, Henry and Hook each will react to Emma’s deadly secret, that she is fated to die, if it is to come out?

1. Val1 says:

Cant wait.
    Emma and savior mythology. Waiting to see how Aladdin and Emma meeting and ties in will be. And with their loves which are Jasmine and and Hook.

Cute Emma and Henry stills. Finally we getting some of their scenes. Charming Family scenes.

2. Ana says:

This whole storyline with Emma being worried about her death is so sad, and I mean sad as in ridiculously bad writing. They try to build up this drama, but there is no way they are going to actually get rid of the character, so there is absolutely no drama or suspense for the viewer. This show has run its course, its declining viewership is telling, they are not even getting the Live+ numbers anymore, it has not made it to the top 25 shows this entire season.

• Nicky Aiuto says:

Yeah, it is doubtful that Emma will be the one that dies in ep 10, but I don’t think it is going to be her. Someone might take her place and die, and it would probably be just like the episode “The Heart is a Lonely Hunter”.

3. MSQueen15 says:

I could honestly care less. Truly. I need them to take this show somewhere interesting pretty fast or it’s falling off my watch list, and I’ve been watching since day 1 because it was one of the few things on TV I could watch with my kids. But with all the Arrowverse shows out now, we have tons of options for family tv time. I don’t need a boring show to clog up my Sunday nights.

4. LW says:

Is my one else having trouble with tvline.com from iPhone? I keep getting redirected to other websites. It’s the only site I have trouble with.

• datdudemurphy says:

I can only access about half the time via my phone…the other half it’s some wied redirect telling me that my phone has been selected for some prize

• LW says:

That’s what I usually get redirected to too. Yesterday I got an explicit site tho. If anyone at tvline knows what is going on, please help!

5. ninergrl6 says:

After all the progress Emma has allegedly made over the past few years, it’s ridiculous that she hasn’t told anyone about her “prophesy” yet. When her family and friends know, hopefully the storyline will go somewhere interesting. I like the idea of Aladdin being a previous Savior and linking his mythology with Emma. Maybe there are other Saviors we could get to know through flashbacks too.