Exclusive

Hawaii Five-0 Casts Rookie Blue Star Missy Peregrym as [Spoiler]

Onetime Rookie Blue officer Missy Peregrym has copped a key role on Hawaii Five-0.

TVLine has confirmed that the actress will guest-star on the CBS drama as Danny Williams’ sister, Bridget.

To be introduced in the 10th episode of Season 7, Bridget — who still lives in New Jersey with her husband and kids — comes to Hawaii alone for a corporate retreat. Scott Caan’s Danny, witnessing his sister in a professional setting, in turn discovers a side of her that he has never seen.

Peregrym’s previous TV credits also include Motive, Reaper, Heroes and Life as We Know It.

H50 continues its season this Friday at 9/8c, with Episode 5.

1. Wordsmith says:

Yeah, I could see her as Danny’s sister. I wonder how “Jersey” she’ll go with the character…

• Jake says:

Yes, please no BS “Joisey” accent, nobody in NJ outside of the immediate NY suburbs really talks that way, and a lot of them are Brooklyn/ Long Island/ Staten Island/ etc. transplants.

2. Helen says:

Great!!

3. Michael Rose says:

Liked her since I saw “Stick It” with my niece and have followed her since. I always thought she’d be perfect for Five O. Very smart, attractive and not one to fool with. I could see her and Kono doing some undercover work. The bad guys wouldn’t have a chance. Good call there Mr. Lenkov…

4. Kevin K says:

Really missed Rookie Blue but I’m happy about Missy P being cast as Danny’s sister on Hawaii Five-O.

5. Stacy says:

I’m happy they’re introducing more of Danny’s family! Sadly, I guess this means we won’t be seeing Rachel on screen anytime soon.

6. Gail says:

I saw her filming at the Hilton Hawaiian Village one week ago with Scott. Had no idea who she was. Still don’t. The scene we saw was at a bar and they share a hug after a short chat.

7. BlueNote says:

Love 5-0….but Danny’s constant whining is wearing thin….at least with me.

8. H50fannie says:

Is she then Danny{s older sister?

9. Joey Padron says:

Glad she’s coming back on TV. Can’t wait to see her on the show!

10. Missy’s TV credits also include a GREAT show that was cancelled too soon called Rookie Blue! Been a fan of her’s since Stick It and am so excited to see her again on tv. She really deserves another tv series!!

11. nene32 says:

I hope she stays, she’s a great casting for Hawaii Five-0.

12. Cyndy Dickson says:

I am so glad to see Missy in TV drama again. She is awesome. I think she will make a good and tough Jersey girl!! Cannot wait!!!

13. SharonP says:

Welcome news. So glad to see a new team member who doesn’t have blonde hair. I’m really bummed about McGarrets exit, but totally understand. Can some one reply if you know, does he do his own stunts.

• H50fannie says:

Nothing is confirmed Alexis leaving the show in the middle of the season that is not happening, I doubt he be that unprofessioanl to exit the show if the season is just beginnng to air. Alex talked that eventually he will have to leave maybe on season 8 if the show is renewed. He for sure will leave if the show is cancell but I doutb he will leave now, so i believe is not good to start rumors unfounded, he may had mention something but it is not official but some reporters twist what a person says.

14. Claire says:

I love this show, watched an own all the Rookie Blue, so Will welcome her on the show. Only complaint 8s that Scott is not given tough parts, I think to make Mcgarrett look better. I love them both, no show should be surrounded on one person.

15. WHEN DOES MISSY PEREGRYM S GUEST STAR ROLE ON HAWAII FIVE O DATE, TIME & CANADIAN CHANNEL PLEASE? FOR CANADA AIRING? PLEASE? REPLY INFORMATION BACK TO ME! I DON’T WANT TO MISS SEEING THIS EPISODE WITH BEAUTIFUL MISSY PEREGRYM IN IT!