Best TV Quotes

Quotes of the Week: The Flash, Once, Elementary, VP Debate and More

The presidential election has already provided its fair share of memorable quotes this weekend — but we’d like to add some of our scripted favorites from the last seven days.

This time around, our Quotes of the Week gallery includes a ’70s musical reference on Elementary, the mother of all exchanges on Lucifer and car-related confusion on Once Upon a Time

Plus, we’ve got double doses of Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, The Flash and the series debut of Timeless.

Check out the gallery on the right – or click here for direct access — then hit the comments and tell us if we missed any of your faves!

1. MrMank says:

Another great Timeless quote from Rufus…”The back of the bus was amazing!”. LOL!

2. I think there were better quotes from Elementary. When Sherlock was talking to Sitwell. What kind of name is Sherlock. What kind of name is Sitwell. Or when Sherlock tried to make conversation. I am a former drug user. You are a former Drug Dealer.

• JMark (formerly JM) says:

Nah, they picked the right one. As soon as I heard it, I knew it would be a listed here. That said, the others you mentioned were good, too. Elementary is just a great (and very underrated) show.

3. Kevin K says:

The one Timeless quote that was left out from Rufus – Michael Jordan dunk, Michael Jackson dance, Mike Tyson can punch any black guy named Michael. He also reference OJ and Obama. LOL :-)

4. JMark (formerly JM) says:

I loved that Survivor quote. Although having been teased his whole life, he’s had many years to perfect it.

5. Jennifer says:

Zelena gets some of the best lines. She often gets to vocalize what the audience is thinking. To top it off, Rebecca has impeccable delivery.

6. Lala says:

These made me chuckle…even though I don’t watch most of these shows. I will def be checking out Timeless, the Dr Dre/nurse Jackie quote had me in stitches.

7. I was hoping Rufus’ speech on Timeless about all the Michaels etc. would’ve made it. “I hope you see it all because the future is not on your side.” The whole thing was great. Loved the Dr.Dre/Nurse Jackie bit!

8. kmayne says:

What is your love affair with Seth Myers?

9. Jula says:

Morgan, The Mindy Project, “I recently learned I’ve been wearing my underwear backwards my whole life. I thought the slit was a fart chimney.” died.