Donald Trump Days of Our Lives Video

Donald Trump Ogles Days Star in Lewd, Expletive-Laced Video

Donald Trump now has a little daytime drama of his own.

In a 2005 video recently obtained by the Washington Post, the Republican presidential candidate is heard discussing how “you can do anything” to women if you’re a star, including “grab them by the p—y.”

In the video, which you can watch here, Trump is aboard a bus emblazoned with Access Hollywood. He is wearing a microphone, which picks up his conversation with then-Access Hollywood host Billy Bush as they arrive at a television studio. The footage appears to have been shot in advance of Trump’s appearance on NBC’s Days of Our Lives that year.

Both men marvel at Days star Arianne Zucker as she meets the bus, with Bush noting that Trump’s “girl” is “hot as s–t;” Zucker and Trump shared scenes during his cameo, in which he met with Mickey, entertained Nicole’s (Zucker’s character’s) offer to be his employee and gave The Apprentice a soapy shout-out.

In addition, Trump talks about hitting on a married woman — whose name is not mentioned in the clip. “She’s now got the big phony t-ts and everything,” he tells Bush, who laughs throughout the video. “She’s totally changed her look.”

UPDATE: Per Friday evening’s Access Hollywood, the woman mentioned on the tape was former Access Hollywood host Nancy O’Dell.

In a statement to the Post, Trump said: “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close,” and added that he apologized “if anyone was offended.”

UPDATE: Late Friday, Trump released a video statement in which he dismissed the controversy as a “distraction” from the real issues.

Watch video of Trump’s Days cameo below,

1. Morgan says:

Not shocked.

2. David H says:

Enough with these stupid stories, please. We get you hate Trump. No one cares.

• TV Gord says:

How much denial can you live in, though?

• Will Sanborn says:

Personally, I don’t want to see this stuff on TVLine. I don’t see how it contributes to the website’s ethos. And it’s not that I’m in denial either. I think it’s great people point out the misogynistic bigotry, but I’m just ‘meh’ about it.

• Wooster182 says:

The site followed Kelly Ripa’a meltdown on her show. This happened on Access Hollywood. It’s newsworthy whether he’s running for president or not.

• Will Sanborn says:

And I wasn’t particularly fond of following Ripa’s meltdown either. I’m not disputing it as newsworthy, or the fact that it’s about Donald Trump either. Just my two cents. :)

• TV Gord says:

I’d rather not see this stuff, either, but TV Line’s not to blame (killing the messenger). Trump is!

• Douglas from Brazil says:

I agree with you. Why TV Line is posting gossip news and non related TV shows news. It bummers me.

• John NYC says:

Access Hollywood IS a television show. It’s not like they’re reporting something that happened on a home video in a golf club factory.

• Dude says:

TVLine has every right to cover relevant news that occurred on television. I’d be a waste if they didn’t cover it. If seeing political news during an election offends you, suck it up buttercup and grow some thicker skin.

• ketch20too says:

Not as much as is necessary to vote for Hillary

• TV Gord says:

Hey, I’m no fan of Hillary and her long line of corruption with her husband, but she’s the lesser of two evils; she’s the devil we know.

• flutiefan says:

I care. I want to know as much as I can about this disgusting, misogynistic pig, and those who support him.

• Simon says:

Right on!

• A fan of TV says:

Preach!

• John k says:

I know, right! Like the time when he was a lawyer and giggled about getting a child rapist off free even though he knew he was guilty. Oh, wait, that was Hillary. Ok, how about the time he smeared and insulted sexual assault victims. Oh, that was Hillary too. Ok, I got one! How about the time he accepted millions of dollars in donations from a country that puts women in jail for being raped and won’t let them drive. Wait, that was Hillary too? Tell me again, who is the disgusting misogynistic pig again?

• Nik says:

Donald.

The disgusting, misogynistic pig you wanted identified? It’s definitely Donald.

• John k says:

You are so right! I mean, he said rude and crude things and that’s much worse for women then actually helping a person who raped one go free. Or supporting and taking money from a country that actually locks them up for being raped. Cause, I mean, he said bad stuff. So that’s worse.

• Wompwomp says:

Dude, do a little research.

• Ignoring all the wrong “Facts” you have in there. I just want to make sure you understand that the US Constitution guarantees you the right to representation. So matter what evil you’ve been accused of, you are innocent until proven guilty and you get a lawyer and a jury of your peers. Those are fundamental tenets of our justice system.

• dean says:

Actual is Dolan.

• Carrie says:

Donald Trump.

• penny Hays says:

If you read the whole transcript, Hillary was appointed to defend the rapist by a judge and didn’t want to do it. She asked to not to but was refused by the judge. The fact that she won the case shows she’s an excellent lawyer. Her giggle was in response to dealing with someone else. This BS is out of context. Your are uninformed and spreading BS.

• Dude says:

No one cares? I’d say most of the country cares one way or another.

3. dan says:

It’s a 2005 video of a man talking about women. It’s literally 11 years ago, no crime, nothing intrisically wrong, but a man talking women like men do every single day everywhere. We, anti-Trumps, don’t need to stoop so low…

• Duh says:

The point is he hasn’t changed in his behavior or viewpoint on women.

• flutiefan says:

He says he has more respect for women than anyone.
      This proves him false — yet again.

These truths need to be publicized.

• dan says:

“yet again” — exactly. It’s preaching to the choir. We are sick of knowing that and how he is. No one is changing their vote for that and it’s scraping the bottom. Maybe we need to scrape the bottom, I don’t know…

• TV Gord says:

Uh, I’m 54, and I have NEVER spoken about women anywhere near the way Trump does!

• dan says:

Trump? TV reflux is against. Hilary? TV reflux is against. Anarchy? TV reflux is against. Men? TV reflux is against. Women? TV reflux is against. Comments on anything? TV reflux is against? dan? TV reflux is against. dan disappearing? TV reflux is against.

• Morgan says:

Not all “men” talk like this at all. Much less every single day.

• dan says:

Only 90% of men. The others go to church obsessively and pretend they don’t think the same. Seriously, look around. His behavior is deplorable, but the things he thinks and some of what he says? It’s everywhere.

• Joey says:

He literally stated he’s free to sexually harass women because he’s “a star”. If you think all men talk like he does, then you’re hanging around the wrong men.

• dan says:

Again, his behavior on those words is deplorable, absolutely. But who’s gonna deny men in power have a lot more “access”? It’s the nature of men and women in this world, people. Unfortunately it is. An no, I don’t walk around in those circles, but I can see it from the distance. And my friends tend to think the exact same and never act on that, which are two very different things.

• Wooster182 says:

The fact that we shrug conversation like this off as “what guys say” is way more important than who said it. This language is not OK. It promotes a culture of sexual harassment and rape. If guys think it’s ok to talk like this, then men unconsciously think they are superior to women and if we let men talk like this, then women unconsciously think they are inferior.

• Chris Norris says:

“NO crime’? Okay, so advocating sexual assault on women is okay? Right, I forgot.
      Thanks for clearing that up.
      OMG, are you friggin kidding me right now?
      Give your head one massive shake, maybe some milk’ll come out.
      “No crime”. Jesus Christ, the denial you ‘Muricans live in.

• DL says:

I don’t know anybody who talks about women like that, and if I did, I’d steer clear of them. Most men aren’t that vulgar, at least not where I’m from. I don’t have much respect for guys who have to talk about women that way to puff up their pride.

• Allie says:

No Dan. He is saying he is sexually assaulting women by grabbing their privates and kissing them “because he can”. That isn’t just talk – it is criminal behavior.

• TV Gord says:

Yes, but the silver lining is that when women start coming forward about his behavior, this won’t just be another video; it will be evidence!

• A fan of TV says:

Actually, grabbing someone by the p—y, kissing without asking, is sexual assault. If he’s really done these things G’s you bet he’s a criminal!

• Wompwomp says:

Nothing intrinsically wrong? Lol ok.

• He’s not “talking about women” he’s talking about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it because he’s a “star.” And men talking about being able to do whatever they want with women because they’re “beautiful” is how we end up with the rape culture we have. It that’s what you want for President, decide in the ballot box. But don’t call it not newsworthy.

• Dude says:

If you think what he said was “just how men talk about women” then you need to take a long hard look at yourself and the men you surround yourself with because you are all active contributors to rape culture my friend.

• Carrie says:

That isn’t the only thing that has been released. There’s far worse. And, there’s no excuse for any man talking/behaving that way. It’s not normal and it’s not acceptable or okay. It’s just disgusting and shameful.

4. Jen says:

To be clear, he isn’t even apologizing for his offensive comments. He’s only apologizing if anyone took offense. That isn’t an admission of wrongdoing — he still believes today that there was nothing wrong with his comments then.

5. Kim R says:

I truly don’t know why there is shock. What else does he have to say or do before folks believe who he is? This is just one more thing. I’m not trying to offend anyone who is supporting him for POTUS but I can’t even support him as a human.

• MMD says:

I know, it more of the same old, same old. I don’t even have a dog in this fight and it is beyond me how enough people believed his sound bites to even make him the nominee of anything. As you so aptly pointed out Kim R -“….I can’t even support him as a human”, I think there are many people around the world who agree with you.

6. Gina says:

So basically, he’s saying sorry not sorry. And his supporters will still be right there cheering him on.

7. CK says:

“Grab them by the P***y. You can do anything” – That’s not acceptable language at any age in life. This is a candidacy killer and Bush should escape this unscathed either. This is predatorial talk.

8. Maria says:

“When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” –Maya Angelou.

This is the umpteenth time this guy has shown us who he is, and people still don’t want to see it.

9. Larry says:

As a conservative I simply cannot support this pig. Nor can I support Clinton. Sad day in American politics.
    Really don’t see how he was able to dupe evangelicals into supporting him instead of Ted Cruz. People seem to be voting based on emotion and not intelligence. Slogans without substantial just doesn’t cut it. Throw in the vulgarities and he’s losing A LOT of conservative voters.

10. SJ says:

Boo-hoo. So Trump said something that was less than smart over a decade ago. Get over it. Hillary has DONE much worse. She defended a child rapist, covered up her husband’s sexual assaults and intimidated his victims, she kept a private server while serving as secretary of state and cost four Americans their lives in Benghazi in 2012 – among many other things.

Trump was just letting off some steam. I say far, far worse things when I’m in the company of my friends than when I think I’m being taped. It’s a non-story, so move on.

• Joey says:

You do realize that Benghazi statement is completely false, right? Because it is. Clinton called on Congress to provide more security to at-risk embassies, and guess what? Congress refused to allow any more funding for security. Also, I believe the House Benghazi Committee issued…what was it? Eight reports that Clinton did nothing wrong regarding that. There are plenty of things that are wrong with Hillary Clinton. Benghazi is not one of them.

• SJ says:

HRC blamed the attack on a YouTube video allegedly mocking Muslims when in fact no such video existed. Also, I don’t ever recall reading about her calling on Congress to provide more security for the embassy. She actually refused to do so after it had been brought to her attention that the US embassy in Libya might be at risk. And no matter what her apologists say or how they falsely try to blame it on the GOP-led Congress, the fact is, her gross negligence led to those four Americans being killed. And then she had the gall to lie to their families. Now that’s deplorable.

• John NYC says:

REPUBLICAN chaired committees, eight of them, state all that Benghazi stuff is lies.

Amb. Stevens chose his security and the CIA clandestine site people died in a mortar attack. Every military officer involved states nothing was in reach and the Republican committee investigations reports all confirmed that.

Demanding details hours after attacks in the dark thousands of miles away in a foreign sovereign nation is to demand first estimations will inevitably have errors.

Of and deflection much” Trump’s hot mic disease that embarrassing?

He’s a television personality. This is a television site.

• BM says:

Clinton might have done her job as a lawyer and defended a rapist, but Trump is the one who has a hearing in December as the accused child rapist. And there’s a woman who said she was sexually assaulted by Trump and her description pretty much matched what Trump said himself. It was back in the 90s and there was a lawsuit and all and it became public back in June or July but, of course, no one believed her.
      I’ve got an idea though – since I wouldn’t want the defense of a rapist to be held against any other lawyer like it is held against the lawyer Clinton, Trump should simply be denied his right to council. Problem for every lawyer solved.

11. American Soldier says:

We can say what we pretty much want due to freedom of speech, but don’t ask me to put my life on the line to follow your commands and be the leader of the free world just to increase your brand. All politician’s lie and say things they shouldn’t, but don’t have a record of self indulgence and say follow me!

12. Douglas from Brazil says:

Why TV Line is posting gossip?

13. Heh says:

Oh look, another non-story that will probably win Trump even more supporters. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, then the liberal media is certifiable.

14. Eurydice says:

I worked on Wall Street for over 20 years and every man talked like that, openly, every day, all the time. And the women had to just smile, otherwise they weren’t “team players” and “couldn’t take a joke.” Later, I worked in the film industry and it was the same – every day and all the time. And they all bragged about how they could do whatever they wanted because they were so rich. From what we’ve seen, it’s not any different in politics or the media, either. To have everybody act all “shocked, shocked” is just a big fat lie. So is the “we can’t have a sexual predator in the White House”, when it’s already happened multiple times.

The thing is that Trump isn’t special or different in his awfulness; he’s just a common dinosaur.

15. Raul J says:

It’s sickening how the press is so eager to jump on every Trump statement, no matter how long ago, yet conspire to stay silent about the lies and crimes of Hillary. The woman is the most corrupt candidate ever, and her actions in Benghazi led to death, and yet the so-called press stay silent on that and jump on words Trump said 11 years ago. His are just words; her actions are criminal.

• SJ says:

THIS! This so much!!!

• John NYC says:

Benghazi?

So you know things eight Republican led investigation congressional committees couldn’t find? Because they all reported none of that.

You need to send that stuff in. Stat.

• Greg says:

I really don’t get this line of thinking, if you can even call it thinking. The media and committees roasted her over the coals for benghazi and the emails and found nothing. She was never charged. They are just talking points the republicans have fed you to bring up to deflect from trumps daily scandals.

16. Bill says:

Billy Bush is a sleaze too.

17. Heh says:

So, I guess Hillary gets a pass for destroying the lives of the women her sexual predator husband slept with (and in some cases, raped) and then bragging about how she stomped out the “bimbo eruption?”

18. A fan of TV says:

Trump obviously cares what happened years ago, considering every time this stuff comes up he brings up Bill.

19. Charissa29 says:

Well let’s just give a big ole shout out to the massive ball of misogyny masquerading as the Republican Party. You should be so proud that Trump exemplifies your values so well! Let us not forget the racist sauce, and the lovely crunchy xenophobic side salad! Such a delightful meal the Republicans are serving up this season. Seriously? His followers feel Trump’s behavior is ok? Wow! Just wow!

• Eurydice says:

Don’t pat yourself on the back that the left is all that better. Hollywood says all the right things, but it’s still plenty racist and misogynistic. It’s not good enough to just sound better than Trump.

• Charissa29 says:

This steaming turd is all yours! So you want your President saying these things? I am not talking even about his inability to function without ingesting his feet, but about basic human decency. So I should assume as his follower that these are your beliefs too? Good to know!
        Everybody may have sexist, racist, homophobic views but most people don’t brag about them, glory in them or feel superior for having them. But now that I know these are your views too, well I won’t try to discuss anything more.

20. Marie says:

Enough with these stupid stories, TVLine. This is National Enquirer gossip column stuff. Yes, you don’t like Donald Trump. We know this because you keep saying it. Would much rather read TV show features, reviews and interviews.

• John NYC says:

Access Hollywood is a television show so what’s taped during those shows is legitimate for coverage. Especially for a television personality such as Donald Trump.

21. John NYC says:

His multiple divorces make so much sense now.

Hmm: admitting to sexual assaults on the record? Interesting. Is he still a role model to Republican Senator Ayotte and her children I wonder.

Probably.

22. Hillary says:

I get being anti-Trump, and I get that this video elicits a strong response, and I get that you feel the need to do something after watching it….

But why is this on TVLine? Is it because the woman is an actress? I stay up-to-date on the news and follow election coverage daily until my blood pressure can’t handle it anymore, and then I come to your website. I love the escape of knowing I can read about my favorite actors and shows without seeing political agenda, but this type of article is becoming more the norm for your site.

I guess it just throws me to see articles so outside of the site’s normal coverage. I enjoyed how politics weren’t really present here (unless we’really discussing fandom politics).

23. The Kaibosh says:

Why is this considered news? We already know he’s a POS. We’ve known for years he’s a POS. This is not surprising AT ALL. This is Trump being Trump. He’s a POS. His campaign backers are also a POS. His supporters, apologists and anyone who would vote for him aren’t just a basket of deplorables: they are all also a POS. They are not worth trying to understand or excuse. They are something you would scrape off your shoe.

24. missy says:

Right, because sexual harassment against women is “distracting” and isn’t a real issue? WTF
    Every time he opens his mouth, I want to throw up.

25. D.Mitch says:

So based on a January wedding to Melanie this happened sometime in the first year of their marriage. Wow talk about the honeymoon phase!

26. Trogdor777 says:

Yikes!! Any fall out for ‘I was a less mature 33 year old’ Billy Bush giggling himself through this “interview”?! Two d-bags and their locker room chatter. So wish the poor actress from Days (cringe/smiling during that whole thing). would have gone all Slayer on their arses!!