Pretty Little Liars Series Finale

Pretty Little Liars Series Finale: Cast Shares Emotional Table Read Photos

The Pretty Little Liars cast assembled Wednesday for the Freeform drama’s last-ever table read, and emotions were running higher than Toby that time he ate Spencer’s special gummies.

Naturally, the social media savvy stars shared the momentous experience with the show’s fans on Twitter and Instagram, revealing a few behind-the-scenes secrets — including Holly Marie Combs’ confession that she stole her character’s name tag. (Sure, it’s not exactly an A.D.-level scandal, but we’ll take what we can get at this point.)

But it was Lucy Hale who served up the pièce de résistance, a cute selfie of the five Liars — herself, along with Ashley Benson, Shay Mitchell, Troian Bellisario and Sasha Pieterse — after the table read. And we don’t think anyone’s going to blame them for sporting sunglasses; from what it sounds like, there wasn’t a dry eye in the room.

The second half of Pretty Little Liars‘ seventh season kicks off April 2017, followed by the premiere of Marlene King’s new show Famous in Love.

Click through our gallery of series finale photos, then drop a comment with your hopes for the show’s final 10 episodes.

1. Sammie says:

I know that this series may not be perfect. It had good and not so good moments. But I have to say, it was a great run especially for seven seasons! I will miss this show! I love PLL!

2. Belle says:

We’ll all miss the Liars, since this season they have really gotten back to the core of what made this show such a must watch series :) End of an Era, hoping it goes out with a bang and doesn’t tie everything up in a nice, neat red-bow! Leave something unresolved, please!!

3. QueenB says:

This series was on top of the world until they revealed CeCe as A but it’s still enjoyable and I’m sticking with it it the end

4. Cornelius says:

An end to a show I ended up hating to watch, thank god. Even with the awful writing and lame fake outs every season finale I stuck with the show since it premiered and I will see it through to the end but I am glad it is getting a proper ending as most shows don’t get that nowadays.

5. annechristine says:

I loved this show at the same time hated it. though I will miss it. thank you all so much.

6. Tara says:

Noooooo! PLL. what am I going to watch on Tuesday’s?!?!?!?. I have enjoyed every every season of this show.PLL made me cry,laugh, scared, and angry at some times, but I would not changed anything and I would watch it all over again a trillion times &+some more! I wish the whole crew nothing but great success!❤💙💚❤💙💚👏👏👏🖒🖒😢😢

7. Regina says:

PLL will always be the best!! It will be missed. Thank you everyone who made it possible to bring these actors and actresses into our living room every week. I want to know what’s next for the cast. I hope more shows and not completely gone from our living room. Love you all!!!