Exclusive
Scorpion Season 3

Scorpion First Look: Walter and Paige's Out-of-This-World Rendezvous

CBS’ Scorpion opens Season 3 tonight at 9/8c, with a double-episode premiere. But rest assured, show has a cool trick up its sleeve for next Monday, Oct. 10, when it settles into its new 10 pm home — and TVLine has your exclusive first look.

In the episode “It Isn’t the Fall That Kills You,” Walter (played by Elyes Gabel) is accidentally launched into space in a rocket. There, as his oxygen supply runs low, he hallucinates about Paige (Katharine McPhee), while Team Scorpion works feverishly to get him home before he suffocates.

In the photos above and below, you get your first look at the extra-fancy nature of Walter’s hallucinations, which surely will have fans of the Walter/Paige romance “over the moon” (so to speak).

Once again, Scorpion returns tonight at 9 pm, while this special star trek airs next Monday at 10.

Scorpion Season 3

VIDEO: Scorpion Cast Talks Season 3’s
‘Outer Space’ Trip, Happy’s Familiar Hubby

1. Even though this is a hallucination, I CAN NOT WAIT!! Give me all the Waige.

2. Penny says:

While I usually get tired of the “shipping”, I have to give Scorpion credit. The Waige relationship is actually awesome and doesn’t take away from the overall story. I’m very happy Scorpion is finally back!

3. ndixit says:

This ep is going to completely off the wall bananas!!!! The episode description itself made me laugh.

4. datdudemurphy says:

This is one of my favorite shows, so glad it’s finally back.

5. JC says:

I mean, this looks super cute but I know the writers’ game by now! They’re throwing the Waige fans a bone because they’re gonna keep Walter and Paige apart for yet another season lol!

6. emy says:

my favorite show and my favorite couple! excited for tonights episode!!!

7. Jenell Grein says:

Isn’t it time for doc to stop going crazy on every episode about happy? good lord, he’s annoying as hell.

8. Mich says:

Really dislike the Tim character. He seems to be a redundant character. Hope his Arc ends soon.

9. Scott says:

This episode is a joke . It means nothing it’s just the writer and producers playing with fans . This episode is proof the writer and producers don’t know how to put couples together . But you can’t blame them 90 % of the writers and producers can’t write a show putting couples together . It take to much thinking and it’s easier to keep going with this crap of will they or won’t they . It’s getting old with the actors acting like they don’t know what’s going to happen when they do . I feel it’s insulting to the fans when you do these interviews. Especially when the person asking the question knows the answer and the actor gives a slick answer to sucker the fans in to keep watching . I’m not knocking this show because this post could go with most shows .

10. Sharonp says:

How dare you to destroy Toby’s car. I am fit to be tied. I am seriously considering never watching Scorpion again and I was a very loyal viewer even watching repeats. I’m disgusted with you all.