Fall TV Preview

In a New Walking Dead Season 7 Promo, Ezekiel Welcomes Us to the Kingdom

“Welcome to the Kingdom,” says Khary Payton’s Ezekiel — accompanied by his pet tiger, Shiva — at the top of a new promo for Season 7 of AMC’s The Walking Dead (premiering Sunday, Oct. 23, at 9/8c). And, just like that, we’re not only in the Negan era, we’re also in the Ezekiel era.

Also included in the action-packed clip is Morgan arguing that he can’t let someone — presumably Carol — “die out there,” then making a pact to keep a secret. Also, we see Tara being what she generally is: an adorable badass.

Press PLAY on the video above to check it out, then hit the comments with your hopes/fears for Season 7.

1. Annie Sisk says:

I’m really hopeful this season will avoid the missteps of the last few years. Lord knows this show has every raw ingredient it needs to excel with every single episode.

2. Spence says:

This show is like one of those restaurants that gives you food poisoning but you go to it again anyway. It may look/sound so good in the menu, but you always end up disappointed and sickened by the finished result. Really hoping my once-favorite show can right itself this season so I’m no longer in the state of love-hate I have for it.

• Jenna says:

It’s a lot better than Fear the Walking Dead that’s for sure. I’ve never seen such an atrocious spin off to anything in all my days, please cancel it someone because it is spoiling TWD franchise for me. At least if they did that, they could try again with a better version in a couple of years. TWD is fine though, after seeing that other disgrace, it made me appreciate it more.

3. wrstlgirl says:

TARA!!! The Walking Dead rules!!!

4. Brigid says:

I don’t know what people are talking about. This show is consistently amazing and I have never been disappointed in it. The acting and writing is off the hook! Please continue to make this fantastic show, I can’t get enough!!!

5. Joey Padron says:

Good promo video for the new season. Can’t wait for new season to start next month!

6. Bill says:

Here’s hoping Tara gets eaten, what a useless character. Finally Morgan looks badass

7. Is Rick at all in this season, He and Daryl are my favs but I have not heard anything about him