Suits Finale Jessica

Suits Finale Sneak Peek: Jessica Passionately Backs Rachel in Court

Suits‘ Jessica is giving lawyer-to-be Rachel a big vote of confidence.

In this video from Wednesday’s finale (USA Network, 9/8c), the top boss at Pearson Specter Litt decides to put her client Leonard Bailey on the stand — but only if her colleague gets to question him.

When the prosecutor objects, Jessica makes a very compelling case for why the paralegal deserves the chance to enter the big leagues: “It’s obvious Mr. Bailey’s first attorney didn’t care about him at all. But Ms. Zane fought to have this case taken on, and she’s the reason we’re even here today… So unless the prosecution is so unsure of its case that he can’t handle a law student, we ask that she be allowed to question the witness.”

Consider yourself served, Mr. Prosecutor.

And if this scene isn’t enough to get you excited, star Gabriel Macht offered up this ominous finale teaser to TVLine: “There’s some really good news, and there’s some really bad news.”

Press PLAY below to watch the video, then hit the comments to share your finale expectations.

1. wrstlgirl says:

This thing I’m most curious about, as are most people I think, is what is Mike going to do now? Can he go to law school at this point? Will he be some sort of consultant? Where do he and Rachel go form here? Is it time yet?

• wrstlgirl says:

from here, gah.

• rowan77 says:

I doubt he would be able to sit for the bar. But then I’m talking about the real world and this is TV so who knows – but I’m betting he becomes a paralegal for the firm.

• Ricky23 says:

If you think about the time it will take for him to go back to school and the lack of real interaction with Harvey and the others it probably won’t happen. Plus when he’d get to the ethics committee the NY Bar would never give him a license to practice law.

I wonder if they brought Stu and the finance guys in for a purpose – to eventually give Mike somewhere to go? They end up being right beside each other to maintain interaction between all the main characters and Harvey can be their lawyer for any legal issues that they have.

• wrstlgirl says:

Yeah I get that about law school and the ethics committee but this is TV so anything could happen but they’d have to make it somewhat believable.

2. David says:

I absolutely love Jessica’s (Gina’s) scenes. And the dynamic with her and Rachel is just fantastic. And tell me she stays since Gina’s ABC pilot wasn’t picked up.

3. td says:

The mentorship between Jessica and Rachel has been the highlight of Season 6 for me. Looking forward to seeing what happens tonight.

4. Daisy says:

WOW! I didn’t see Jessica leaving the firm. I am wondering if she will start a firm for the wrongfully incarcerated or incorporate that into Pearson, Specter and Litt.

5. Sheila Ellis says:

My husband and I really, really enjoy Suits. It’s one of a few shows on TV that we both enjoy. I hope Suits continues for many, many more seasons. The writers and cast are terrific.