Pretty Little Liars Season 7B

Pretty Little Liars Trailer Teases A.D.'s Reveal in the Final 10 Episodes

Following Tuesday’s summer finale, Pretty Little Liars fans have seven long months to wait until the final 10 episodes air in 2017. Fortunately, Freeform knows we’re not the most patient breed.

The network has already released a trailer for the drama’s final run, which hints at a number of developments, including Spencer’s post-gunshot fate and the identity of A.D. (last seen driving off with Jenna in the back of his/her van.)

The summer finale, as you now know, revealed Spencer to be Mary Drake’s mysterious second child. It also bid farewell to Noel Kahn(‘s head) and confirmed what we’ve been suspecting for weeks: Alison is pregnant!

So it goes without saying that Season 7B has its work cut out for it. (As for me, I’m just happy to finally have some answers for this show.)

Watch the new trailer below, then browse our gallery of stills and drop a comment with your hopes for Season 7B.

1. Alex says:

I haven’t watched the last 3 episodes so I’ve probably missed some huge developments but I ended up getting spoiled for tonight’s episode and the reveal that Spencer was Mary Drake’s second child. I was always under the impression that her two kids were twins, but isn’t her other kid like 3-4 years older than the Liars?

2. Britt/Brat says:

I hope we get all our questions answered. We were left with so many questions over the years and not all of them were answered before the 5 year jump. Fingers crossed!

3. Haley Vernon says:

It can’t end

4. Guest says:

Great. Another dang season of no answers and another season coming up with again, no answers; until the very last episodes of course. What a joke.

• Brock says:

No answers? Seriously? 6A gave us a ton of answers, 6B set up more, 7A revealed Mary’s role, Spencer’s maternity, Archer’s plot…..

5. Tia says:

I think ad is mona it’s a surprise ending wiv Toby and Yvonne was that ad plan will they survive ?? How can Spenser be Mary drakes second child how didn’t she know she was adopted wtf why another twist who can be ad Ezra , Nicole , caleb , aria , Emily , Hanna or Alison

6. Sara says:

Unless they’re using a stand-in for the big A reveal….he or she had dark hair. Honestly, if they want to go out with a bang…they should make it one of the Liars.

7. Andrew Hass says:

I think us viewers will find out who A.D. early in 7b but the characters won’t for a few episodes .I’m also thinking A.D. will be Wren since he’s coming back.

8. Lejla says:

I see Spencer on the triler for 7B. she is alive I just hope Toby is to :(

9. Stephanie says:

Omgggggg no ooooooonnnnnn do not end!!!!

10. vicky hendry says:

i think it was spenser being mary’s second baby since the episode when she was looking though the hastings babies album, but the doctor did say “i delivered 2 of her (mary) babies”
    so could the 3rd child?? be A.D

11. sara says:

its emily!!!!!!!!

12. Karyl says:

I’m convinced that A.D is Jason!
    -He doesn’t like Noel Kahan which would explain why he was black mailing him.
    -He killed Charlotte because he “dated” her not knowing it was his cousin.
    – Aria’s file is missing, and from the looks of things he’s very much in love with her.

13. Macchiavelli says:

Paige is extra weird and things would make sense if she is A or atleast helping them. I dont think Maya is dead,shes the only character i wanted to see coming back since season 2,this is the season of homecomings eh? Well things would make sense if maya is the real villan also,but i dont want her to be

• Angel Louise says:

I agree when it comes to Paige. I think that she’s helping A.D. When Emily told her things where happening again, Paige didn’t really looked shocked….

14. Red says:

For me AD is Jason DiLaurentis…

15. DeAnna says:

Ok so after binge watching all episodes in the last month, I’m left saying WTF??There are a lot of things that haven’t been answered a long the way. I just want A.Dr’s. revealed efore the last episode so everything can be wrapped up at the end. Also I really hope Spencer doesn’t die and that Toby and her get back together. Also after all these episodes I really want Ezra and Aria together, they have gone through too much to not be together. I hear there are marriages in 7B, I hope Ezra, Scoby, and Haleb!!

Also glad I’m not the only one that has though of Paige!

Oh and Emily being happy would be wonderful
    Maybe, just maybe?? Alison and her live together and raise the baby!

16. Angel Louise says:

I think that Spencer will live and while she’s recovering she’ll find out about the crash with Toby and Yvonne. I think that Yvonne will die and Spencer will be there to help Toby heal that wound in his chest. Also, I think that either A.D. or Spencer bought Toby’s house that he built, since that was never revealed. Also I think that Ezra and Aria are going to be splitsville and she’ll hook up with Jason DiLaurentis again. I also think that Spencer is Mary’s child and that she has a twin who’s revealed in 7B. Hannah will be getting married with Caleb this part, and Emily and Alison will get together. Also, I think they’ll keep and raise the baby. I also am feeling like Mona is Spencer’s twin and she’s been A.D. from the very beginning. Leading others to follow in her footsteps only to get closer to the girls. I think she’s been behind it all along and learned her true identity while she was away at Bradley Sanitarium.

17. Presi says:

I really hope Ezria doesn’t end because of Nicole

18. the truth says:

i wonder is it noel or is it someone who we least wouldn’t think or even thoght can be a i mean come we have been watch be we don know who jk i know but you will find out to watch the last episode on season 7 the end